@Lopika
You click the "exalt" button.

How do you get food?
@Lopika
You click the "exalt" button.

How do you get food?
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

Either you train your dragons in cooking in the scrying workshop, or you buy pre-made food in the auction house.

What does one have to put in their signature?
@Nerasis

Either you train your dragons in cooking in the scrying workshop, or you buy pre-made food in the auction house.

What does one have to put in their signature?
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@Amphithere The Gods send them to punish the dragons for their lack of faith.
What's the red, yellow, and green bar with the percentage for?
@Amphithere The Gods send them to punish the dragons for their lack of faith.
What's the red, yellow, and green bar with the percentage for?
kY3roHq.png
@Amphithere

Because Joxar is the god of all the other gods! He died and from parts of his body (well, more like their really) came the eleven other gods. The Shade stole one bit of all of the parts though, because it was jealous it wasn't a god, and that's why dragons fight.

What happens if you don't have a familiar for every dragon?
@Amphithere

Because Joxar is the god of all the other gods! He died and from parts of his body (well, more like their really) came the eleven other gods. The Shade stole one bit of all of the parts though, because it was jealous it wasn't a god, and that's why dragons fight.

What happens if you don't have a familiar for every dragon?
KOouoqn.png 5OwKm6G.png IrPupO0.png vIg3iR3.png tumblr_inline_otq2a1NSHv1qzyloc_500.png
@skyeofdragons It becomes harder to raise a dragon's stats when you take them to the Coli. Dragons with familiars can gain higher stat boosts. The rarer the familiar, the bigger the boosts. Plus points if the familiar is the same element as your dragon.

How do I brew stuff in Baldwin's cauldron?
@skyeofdragons It becomes harder to raise a dragon's stats when you take them to the Coli. Dragons with familiars can gain higher stat boosts. The rarer the familiar, the bigger the boosts. Plus points if the familiar is the same element as your dragon.

How do I brew stuff in Baldwin's cauldron?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

You start a satanic ritual, sacrificing all your hatchlings and then you get the permission to brew stuff

What are genes for?
@Disillusionist

You start a satanic ritual, sacrificing all your hatchlings and then you get the permission to brew stuff

What are genes for?
egg.gif
@Amphithere
At first, you have to know that every dragon pair hate each other because YOU chose their partners, not they. So, unfortunately, they are forced to breed and there's the only way to do it by giving them a tiny magic **** of love (whose effects are temporary to be honest, that's why you have to prepare your nest quickly).

How to prepare for the following festival?
@Amphithere
At first, you have to know that every dragon pair hate each other because YOU chose their partners, not they. So, unfortunately, they are forced to breed and there's the only way to do it by giving them a tiny magic **** of love (whose effects are temporary to be honest, that's why you have to prepare your nest quickly).

How to prepare for the following festival?
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik
First, gather only in the Earth region for all your turns except one, this is important. Exalt all your dragons- every single one - and then proceed to throw all your real money down the drain. Next, go to the Auction House and buy exactly three Dayglo Threshes. Sell everything in your inventory and lastly, go to Gather Items. There should be a new region called 'Festival'. It gets you a lot of festival stuff ^^

How do I change my flight?
@SerigalaMenarik
First, gather only in the Earth region for all your turns except one, this is important. Exalt all your dragons- every single one - and then proceed to throw all your real money down the drain. Next, go to the Auction House and buy exactly three Dayglo Threshes. Sell everything in your inventory and lastly, go to Gather Items. There should be a new region called 'Festival'. It gets you a lot of festival stuff ^^

How do I change my flight?
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@Nepticulidae
You prank your current deity and they kick you out. Then you can find a new flight to join.

What is the Bestiary?
@Nepticulidae
You prank your current deity and they kick you out. Then you can find a new flight to join.

What is the Bestiary?
@MeepyMeep
The beastiary is a place to put all your DragonMon. What is a DragonMon, you may ask? Well, it is a creature in an event that is totally not ripping off Pokemon!

How do you use gems?
@MeepyMeep
The beastiary is a place to put all your DragonMon. What is a DragonMon, you may ask? Well, it is a creature in an event that is totally not ripping off Pokemon!

How do you use gems?
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 199 200