Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What NOT to say to a newbie
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 199 200
@Earthwyrm

You can find that in the Others tab of your Hoard, it's just a random flavor item that looks like any old wooden post, but if you trade it into Scrim along with ten Scarlet Yuccaweave from your materials tab in your hoard, she'll give your dragon a custom trading shop sign to wear. If you're asking where to find the post in the first place, it's in the Boreal Woods coliseum level, of course ;)

What I can't figure out is the Crossroads. Could someone explain how it works to me?
@Earthwyrm

You can find that in the Others tab of your Hoard, it's just a random flavor item that looks like any old wooden post, but if you trade it into Scrim along with ten Scarlet Yuccaweave from your materials tab in your hoard, she'll give your dragon a custom trading shop sign to wear. If you're asking where to find the post in the first place, it's in the Boreal Woods coliseum level, of course ;)

What I can't figure out is the Crossroads. Could someone explain how it works to me?
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai
The Crossroads is a special feature. You need to spend at least 100000 treasure at the Auction House to get it, then you can meet three dragons named Edgar, Spitfire and Pearl. They will sell you festival items for treasure instead of festival currency.

Why did somebody exalt the dragon I sold?
@Saronai
The Crossroads is a special feature. You need to spend at least 100000 treasure at the Auction House to get it, then you can meet three dragons named Edgar, Spitfire and Pearl. They will sell you festival items for treasure instead of festival currency.

Why did somebody exalt the dragon I sold?
:)
@Earthwyrm

It was a reward for one of your enemies. Also, exalting dragons that you bought from someone for more than 100kt or 100 gems earns you Reputation. Getting enough Reputation will ensure that the admins have a picture of you on their ceiling.

Why do gems cost real life money?
@Earthwyrm

It was a reward for one of your enemies. Also, exalting dragons that you bought from someone for more than 100kt or 100 gems earns you Reputation. Getting enough Reputation will ensure that the admins have a picture of you on their ceiling.

Why do gems cost real life money?
Please ping me if you find yourself in need of my attention. If not, chances are I'm not going to be aware that I have a response. Enjoy the rest of your hopefully lovely day c:
@kinzcraft
Because every time you buy something with gems, real life diamonds are donated to the FR team!

How do I put a photo in a post?
@kinzcraft
Because every time you buy something with gems, real life diamonds are donated to the FR team!

How do I put a photo in a post?
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@LisaDew
To put a photo in a post, you must first buy a camera item in the gem marketplace. Then, you have to give the camera to one of your dragons. That dragon is now your photographer, and you can click on their image to generate photos you can put in a post.

What is festival currency?
@LisaDew
To put a photo in a post, you must first buy a camera item in the gem marketplace. Then, you have to give the camera to one of your dragons. That dragon is now your photographer, and you can click on their image to generate photos you can put in a post.

What is festival currency?
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@Festival

With their legs. Duh. They jump to the side. Some like to do this with thorn heads. They balance their heads on the ground. If you have a dragon like that, sell it immediately! They are special and will earn you a lot!

Q: What is Golem Workshop?
@Festival

With their legs. Duh. They jump to the side. Some like to do this with thorn heads. They balance their heads on the ground. If you have a dragon like that, sell it immediately! They are special and will earn you a lot!

Q: What is Golem Workshop?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire The Golem Workshop can be found in the familiar section of your hoard. It is a symbol of good luck to keep in your hoard and levels up your familiars faster, and in turn, keeps your dragons healthy and happy. Except on Tuesdays. Then it levels up your dragons instead of familiars. (Totally legit amiright?)

Why don't any of the deities respond to my messages/crossroads?
@Tanglefire The Golem Workshop can be found in the familiar section of your hoard. It is a symbol of good luck to keep in your hoard and levels up your familiars faster, and in turn, keeps your dragons healthy and happy. Except on Tuesdays. Then it levels up your dragons instead of familiars. (Totally legit amiright?)

Why don't any of the deities respond to my messages/crossroads?
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox

They don't respond because they don't love you.

What should I sell to Crim?
@flyingfennecfox

They don't respond because they don't love you.

What should I sell to Crim?
:)
@Earthwyrm
Eggs, eliminates, anything that fetches more than 1k. Don't bother with anything that's only 500.

What should I know about exalting dragons?
@Earthwyrm
Eggs, eliminates, anything that fetches more than 1k. Don't bother with anything that's only 500.

What should I know about exalting dragons?
LxbWmll.png
@Earthwyrm

EVERYTHING
YOUR DRAGONS
YOUR GEMS
EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGG

Why does Tomo give me money?

Edit: Ninja'd! Hold on!

@unidra
That you should do it all the time! Don't worry, your dragons will come back!

Same question as above
@Earthwyrm

EVERYTHING
YOUR DRAGONS
YOUR GEMS
EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGG

Why does Tomo give me money?

Edit: Ninja'd! Hold on!

@unidra
That you should do it all the time! Don't worry, your dragons will come back!

Same question as above
23sEq.gif 5AQhn.gif vDH2N.gif 3uTzg.gif Wxcu2.gif
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 199 200