Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What NOT to say to a newbie
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 199 200
@Amphithere

You get them by skinning certain coli monsters, which then you put over your dragon. It's a lil bloody tho :P

What does Thylacine do?
@Amphithere

You get them by skinning certain coli monsters, which then you put over your dragon. It's a lil bloody tho :P

What does Thylacine do?
@Amphithere

It's where all the fun rollercoasters n stuff goes!

What's Swipp's Swap Shop for?
@Amphithere

It's where all the fun rollercoasters n stuff goes!

What's Swipp's Swap Shop for?
@Amphithere

The deities. Each one has a certain skill. For instance: The Arcanist knits scarves :3

What's a Flight?
@Amphithere

The deities. Each one has a certain skill. For instance: The Arcanist knits scarves :3

What's a Flight?
@Amphithere (one more and I'm good lol)

We never talk about the battle items. It's an underground fighting ring where dragons go and pit inanimate objects against each other in a makeshift ring >3>

How does one get Roundhorns?
@Amphithere (one more and I'm good lol)

We never talk about the battle items. It's an underground fighting ring where dragons go and pit inanimate objects against each other in a makeshift ring >3>

How does one get Roundhorns?
@Amphithere
How fast do you mean? If they're growing to adulthood in less than a month, that's a known glitch, and it's threatening to overwhelm the servers. You should probably stop hatching any more eggs until the staff announced they've fixed it.

Now, is there any difference between the flights, or is it just cosmetic?
@Amphithere
How fast do you mean? If they're growing to adulthood in less than a month, that's a known glitch, and it's threatening to overwhelm the servers. You should probably stop hatching any more eggs until the staff announced they've fixed it.

Now, is there any difference between the flights, or is it just cosmetic?
je1KGwo.png
@Amphithere

Why of course.
In order to change your dragon's eye color you must venture to the deepest depths of the auction house. Find a secret market, and sell your soul to a mysterious dealer. Then your dragon will finally get the new eye color it deserves. With food coloring.

What is fodder?
@Amphithere

Why of course.
In order to change your dragon's eye color you must venture to the deepest depths of the auction house. Find a secret market, and sell your soul to a mysterious dealer. Then your dragon will finally get the new eye color it deserves. With food coloring.

What is fodder?
LMLA6wg.png
@Otokyo
Fodder is food for the deities. It's rather horrible actually. The deities, like the Windsinger and the Tidelord, are actually cannibals. And when a dragon is exalted it goes into a giant food pile for them. So when someone says that a dragon is exalt fodder, they're planning on feeding it to the deities!

What's a CR?
@Otokyo
Fodder is food for the deities. It's rather horrible actually. The deities, like the Windsinger and the Tidelord, are actually cannibals. And when a dragon is exalted it goes into a giant food pile for them. So when someone says that a dragon is exalt fodder, they're planning on feeding it to the deities!

What's a CR?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur - CR stands for Chicken Rising, a game that's totally like FR but with chickens. The game is full of bad chicken puns and generally doesn't meet my eggs-pectations, but who knows? Maybe you'll like it if all the dragons were replaced with chickens. On Chicken Rising, you can only forage and insect hunt, and the Coliseum isn't really a thing because chickens aren't exactly great fighters. Pretty much every familiar is larger than the actual chicken, which has raised concerns about familiars eating the chickens in the past... Chicken Rising is on beta testing right now, so unfortunately it's not accessible to everyone.

Why are some items sold in Treasure and others sold in Gems?
@Alskasaur - CR stands for Chicken Rising, a game that's totally like FR but with chickens. The game is full of bad chicken puns and generally doesn't meet my eggs-pectations, but who knows? Maybe you'll like it if all the dragons were replaced with chickens. On Chicken Rising, you can only forage and insect hunt, and the Coliseum isn't really a thing because chickens aren't exactly great fighters. Pretty much every familiar is larger than the actual chicken, which has raised concerns about familiars eating the chickens in the past... Chicken Rising is on beta testing right now, so unfortunately it's not accessible to everyone.

Why are some items sold in Treasure and others sold in Gems?
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex
Treasure and Gems are region-specific currency. Treasure is the currency for most players, but due to a quirk in the Canadian legal system, Canadian players can only trade in Gems instead. If you're not Canadian or living in Canada, don't buy anything in gems - the admins might remove it if they find out. Vice versa if you are Canadian.

It's a cumbersome system, I know, but the alternative is to make the game completely unavailable in Canada.

Now, for my question, I would like to ask how to get a cool forum signature!
@SpottedSorex
Treasure and Gems are region-specific currency. Treasure is the currency for most players, but due to a quirk in the Canadian legal system, Canadian players can only trade in Gems instead. If you're not Canadian or living in Canada, don't buy anything in gems - the admins might remove it if they find out. Vice versa if you are Canadian.

It's a cumbersome system, I know, but the alternative is to make the game completely unavailable in Canada.

Now, for my question, I would like to ask how to get a cool forum signature!
je1KGwo.png
@Vocalist

Well first things first, obviously you have to join the ice flight because, the more ice, the more cold, the more cold, the more cool.
Next step, make sure you're as cold as possible, i don't care if you live on the equator, or you live on Mars, you gotta get those creative juices as chilly as possible.
Once those creative juices are icy cold, you go to the ice forums, ask around for some freeze-dry grade ideas from your fellow icicles, and BAM! -iceberg hit-
Suddenly that super cool signature be upon each of your posts just like the ice age.

Oh I have a question too, how do you make your dergs look super hot?
@Vocalist

Well first things first, obviously you have to join the ice flight because, the more ice, the more cold, the more cold, the more cool.
Next step, make sure you're as cold as possible, i don't care if you live on the equator, or you live on Mars, you gotta get those creative juices as chilly as possible.
Once those creative juices are icy cold, you go to the ice forums, ask around for some freeze-dry grade ideas from your fellow icicles, and BAM! -iceberg hit-
Suddenly that super cool signature be upon each of your posts just like the ice age.

Oh I have a question too, how do you make your dergs look super hot?
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 199 200