Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Quitting} MUST read post! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@CayCay

You've had a trade already! But since you've only adopted one dragon, you can adopt Shade too.

lol rubbish words
@CayCay

You've had a trade already! But since you've only adopted one dragon, you can adopt Shade too.

lol rubbish words
@MoonHound if you have any treasure left I'd be very grateful! I have quite a few expensive genes I'm saving up for for my project dragons.
I will treat them well :)
Thank you!!
@MoonHound if you have any treasure left I'd be very grateful! I have quite a few expensive genes I'm saving up for for my project dragons.
I will treat them well :)
Thank you!!
Wishlist!
@MoonHound

I knew that. :) I might keep her for lore or gift her to my friend who's going to join next registration. It just depends. XD Either way, she'll have a nice home. :D
As in, I will treat them well. :) Hehe
@MoonHound

I knew that. :) I might keep her for lore or gift her to my friend who's going to join next registration. It just depends. XD Either way, she'll have a nice home. :D
As in, I will treat them well. :) Hehe
@MoonHound, I read somewhere that you're gonna be focusing more on art? That's awesome! I wish I had time to do that, myself, though once I graduate college I might. The only medium I'm really confident in is charcoal, but I love most kinds of art.

ANYWAY, art rambling aside, I suppose I'd be interested in any treasure you can offer? I see you're out of apparel (darn, got here too late!) but I'd also be willing to take in a battle item, perhaps. I have a level 25 that has no stats or stones, so battle stuff is always helpful! Whatever items you decide to send my way, I'll take care of them well. :)

Good luck as you pursue your other interests, btw. :D
@MoonHound, I read somewhere that you're gonna be focusing more on art? That's awesome! I wish I had time to do that, myself, though once I graduate college I might. The only medium I'm really confident in is charcoal, but I love most kinds of art.

ANYWAY, art rambling aside, I suppose I'd be interested in any treasure you can offer? I see you're out of apparel (darn, got here too late!) but I'd also be willing to take in a battle item, perhaps. I have a level 25 that has no stats or stones, so battle stuff is always helpful! Whatever items you decide to send my way, I'll take care of them well. :)

Good luck as you pursue your other interests, btw. :D
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Moonhound

I'll take: Everything but dragons (I don't have room) :( :D

I'll treat everything well!!
@Moonhound

I'll take: Everything but dragons (I don't have room) :( :D

I'll treat everything well!!
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Moonhound If I can adopt moon that would be great! IF you have any spare treasure, that would also go a long way for me. Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27730197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277302/27730197_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Moonhound

If I can adopt moon that would be great! IF you have any spare treasure, that would also go a long way for me. Thank you!

27730197_350.png
YAzXKmc.gif
[quote name="PhoenixWestWinds" date=2017-05-02 10:05:17] @Moonhound If I can adopt moon that would be great! IF you have any spare treasure, that would also go a long way for me. Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27730197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277302/27730197_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] @PhoenixWestWinds Can u please enter the code? :)
PhoenixWestWinds wrote on 2017-05-02:
@Moonhound

If I can adopt moon that would be great! IF you have any spare treasure, that would also go a long way for me. Thank you!

27730197_350.png

@PhoenixWestWinds

Can u please enter the code? :)
@Moonhound

Code: She will be treated with great care, and, if traded, sent to a person who will do the same!

Thanks!
@Moonhound

Code: She will be treated with great care, and, if traded, sent to a person who will do the same!

Thanks!
YAzXKmc.gif
[quote name="PhoenixWestWinds" date=2017-05-02 18:05:31] @Moonhound Code: She will be treated with great care, and, if traded, sent to a person who will do the same! Thanks! [/quote] @PhoenixWestWinds Can you copy and paste the code directly from the post please? Thanks :)
PhoenixWestWinds wrote on 2017-05-02:
@Moonhound

Thanks!

@PhoenixWestWinds

Can you copy and paste the code directly from the post please? Thanks :)
@Moonhound

Code: I will treat them well :)
@Moonhound

Code: I will treat them well :)
YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12