Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 100
@Vely Thanks, I am terrible with math so it seems that I miscalculated, but it's confusing for me since rollover for me is 9am :/

So I usually hatch my babies right after roll-over or a few hours after. But thanks for the suggestion. I'll definetly suggest noting hours instead of days next to the birth date of the dragon on te userpage. That way people will never have to be confused again and they can keep their easy aging server system.
@Vely Thanks, I am terrible with math so it seems that I miscalculated, but it's confusing for me since rollover for me is 9am :/

So I usually hatch my babies right after roll-over or a few hours after. But thanks for the suggestion. I'll definetly suggest noting hours instead of days next to the birth date of the dragon on te userpage. That way people will never have to be confused again and they can keep their easy aging server system.
I didn't see an answer for this so I'm going to ask

When you breed two dragons, do their stats not go to their offspring? I had two level 10s breed but their offspring's didn't have any higher skills than their first offspring when I first join.
So does that mean stats are not breed-able?
I didn't see an answer for this so I'm going to ask

When you breed two dragons, do their stats not go to their offspring? I had two level 10s breed but their offspring's didn't have any higher skills than their first offspring when I first join.
So does that mean stats are not breed-able?
@RaccoonLeap, correct! Color, gene, and breed possibilities are the only things that are passed on from parent to offspring. Battle level / stats do not get passed on - all dragons start at level one with base stats. :)
@RaccoonLeap, correct! Color, gene, and breed possibilities are the only things that are passed on from parent to offspring. Battle level / stats do not get passed on - all dragons start at level one with base stats. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

uh. are female spirals sterile? because neither of mine show up on the breeding thing but my male showed up on it
uh. are female spirals sterile? because neither of mine show up on the breeding thing but my male showed up on it
@Bunnycate

They are underfeed; they need to be 80% fed in order to breed.
@Bunnycate

They are underfeed; they need to be 80% fed in order to breed.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
many thanks, friend
@FloatingInSpace
many thanks, friend
I have a question, I hatched a electricity egg, but I chose the fire element, am I supposed to keep it, or will it effect something?
I have a question, I hatched a electricity egg, but I chose the fire element, am I supposed to keep it, or will it effect something?
@kittenhaunter

You are free to keep the dragon. Dragon elements do not affect your lair whatsoever. They only affect a dragon in the coliseum, much like Pokemon types affect what moves they can learn and what's super effective against them.

Outside of the coliseum, a dragon's element only affects its eyes. That is all.
@kittenhaunter

You are free to keep the dragon. Dragon elements do not affect your lair whatsoever. They only affect a dragon in the coliseum, much like Pokemon types affect what moves they can learn and what's super effective against them.

Outside of the coliseum, a dragon's element only affects its eyes. That is all.
How big is maximum lair size? I know this is bound to be posted somewhere, but I can't find it. I'm at 200 slots (10 pages) now, and I thought the maximum had been recently expanded to something like 350, but my expand lair button has disapeared.
How big is maximum lair size? I know this is bound to be posted somewhere, but I can't find it. I'm at 200 slots (10 pages) now, and I thought the maximum had been recently expanded to something like 350, but my expand lair button has disapeared.
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 100