Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99 100
I think i may have missed it but ive looked around and im unable to find out info on if you can and how to reaname your dragon after its named the first time.
I think i may have missed it but ive looked around and im unable to find out info on if you can and how to reaname your dragon after its named the first time.
@RavenWolfStar You need one of these! [item=Scroll of Renaming] They're commonly sold in the Specialty section of the Marketplace for 6k each. When you get one, just click on it from your inventory and select the dragon you want to rename.
@RavenWolfStar You need one of these!

Scroll of Renaming

They're commonly sold in the Specialty section of the Marketplace for 6k each. When you get one, just click on it from your inventory and select the dragon you want to rename.
thank you so much :)
thank you so much :)
I have a dragon whose bio someone is making someone think it is them, but it's not. I don't think I've broken any rules or terms of the site, but they say I have. Do I need to change anything or am I good?

Link to the dragon's bio: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=110848&tab=dragon&did=27994698
I have a dragon whose bio someone is making someone think it is them, but it's not. I don't think I've broken any rules or terms of the site, but they say I have. Do I need to change anything or am I good?

Link to the dragon's bio: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=110848&tab=dragon&did=27994698
coatl_cafe_by_twin_towers-dcc7tmp.png
@MidnightKlan829

Are you saying someone is thinking that you've based the dragon off of them? That does not break the ToS, no. So long as you don't write anything graphic in dragon bios, it's fine.
@MidnightKlan829

Are you saying someone is thinking that you've based the dragon off of them? That does not break the ToS, no. So long as you don't write anything graphic in dragon bios, it's fine.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

That's what I was saying yes, thank you so much :)
@FloatingInSpace

That's what I was saying yes, thank you so much :)
@MidnightKlan829
You could always put that disclaimer they always have at the beginning of books and the end of movies somewhere: Any resemblance to existing people or places is coincidental, or something like that :P
@MidnightKlan829
You could always put that disclaimer they always have at the beginning of books and the end of movies somewhere: Any resemblance to existing people or places is coincidental, or something like that :P
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

Got that on my front page, they saw it. No one can find anything wrong, including me, so I guess I'll just ignore it.
@Leopardmask

Got that on my front page, they saw it. No one can find anything wrong, including me, so I guess I'll just ignore it.
The dragon aging Reaaaally irks me. It sais they age when the dragon reaches their sixth day, but this is the real life's 7th day! Why can't it just be the same? Why does the site pretend dragons are 1 whole day younger htan they actually are? This kid for example! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28902515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289026/28902515_350.png[/img] [/url] Born november 30th! So.. then november 1st they'll be a full 24 hours old. But they won't be trainable (6days old) untill the 7th, which means they're actually 7 days old! As in 168 hours. Last time I chekced 6 days lasted only 144 hours. Or maybe the site could just use HOURS indication intead of these confusing "days".
The dragon aging Reaaaally irks me.

It sais they age when the dragon reaches their sixth day, but this is the real life's 7th day! Why can't it just be the same? Why does the site pretend dragons are 1 whole day younger htan they actually are?

This kid for example!

28902515_350.png

Born november 30th! So.. then november 1st they'll be a full 24 hours old. But they won't be trainable (6days old) untill the 7th, which means they're actually 7 days old! As in 168 hours.

Last time I chekced 6 days lasted only 144 hours.

Or maybe the site could just use HOURS indication intead of these confusing "days".
@inuraichi

This is explained by Xhaztol here.

Here is the timeline for your dragon:

Dec 1: Under 24 hours old, therefore not 1 day old at rollover. Age will update to 1 day old sometime that day.
Dec 2: Between 24-48 hours old, therefore 1 day old. Age will update to 2 days old sometime that day.
Dec 3: Between 48-72 hours old, therefore 2 days old at rollover.
Dec 4: Between 72-96 hours old, therefore 3 days old.
Dec 5: Between 96-120 hours old, therefore 4 days old.
Dec 6: Between 120-144 hours old, therefore 5 days old.

Your dragon will display its age as 6 days old, but be functionally be 5 days old and an adult, at some time on December 6, around the same time you hatched it on Nov 30.

If you want to suggest a change to the system, you can post a suggestion in the Suggestions forum. They do it this way so that it only checks one a day for aging dragons up, which is easiest for the servers.
@inuraichi

This is explained by Xhaztol here.

Here is the timeline for your dragon:

Dec 1: Under 24 hours old, therefore not 1 day old at rollover. Age will update to 1 day old sometime that day.
Dec 2: Between 24-48 hours old, therefore 1 day old. Age will update to 2 days old sometime that day.
Dec 3: Between 48-72 hours old, therefore 2 days old at rollover.
Dec 4: Between 72-96 hours old, therefore 3 days old.
Dec 5: Between 96-120 hours old, therefore 4 days old.
Dec 6: Between 120-144 hours old, therefore 5 days old.

Your dragon will display its age as 6 days old, but be functionally be 5 days old and an adult, at some time on December 6, around the same time you hatched it on Nov 30.

If you want to suggest a change to the system, you can post a suggestion in the Suggestions forum. They do it this way so that it only checks one a day for aging dragons up, which is easiest for the servers.
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99 100