Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 100
@protoneoromantic

200 is the maximum. Max lair size has been expanded four times now: It started as 99, then upgraded to 125, 145, 175, and now 200. The most recent lair expansion announcement is here.
@protoneoromantic

200 is the maximum. Max lair size has been expanded four times now: It started as 99, then upgraded to 125, 145, 175, and now 200. The most recent lair expansion announcement is here.
Thanks @Vely! That was really fast! Especially on Christmas Eve.
Thanks @Vely! That was really fast! Especially on Christmas Eve.
You know how in forums you can hover over a person's profile picture and sometimes you can see a sentence that they put there? How do you do that? Sorry if that wasn't very descriptive, I don't know how to explain it.
You know how in forums you can hover over a person's profile picture and sometimes you can see a sentence that they put there? How do you do that? Sorry if that wasn't very descriptive, I don't know how to explain it.
@TheNekoKid

Go to your profile page. Under where it says "TheNekoKid's Clan", there will be some gray text telling you to click to change your broadcast message. Click, type what you want in the bar that appears, and then click the checkmark!
@TheNekoKid

Go to your profile page. Under where it says "TheNekoKid's Clan", there will be some gray text telling you to click to change your broadcast message. Click, type what you want in the bar that appears, and then click the checkmark!
Thanks!
Thanks!
Tiny Q, the noc. Eggs that are collected during the event do they have to be opened before event is up or can i keep them till i ready to open or what i want with them, sorry if this seems silly to ask but i read some were that any strange chests we get we must open them before event is up to get the event goodies inside, thank you for any help you can give
Tiny Q, the noc. Eggs that are collected during the event do they have to be opened before event is up or can i keep them till i ready to open or what i want with them, sorry if this seems silly to ask but i read some were that any strange chests we get we must open them before event is up to get the event goodies inside, thank you for any help you can give
@LadyScrap No. You can wait as long as you want to open them. It's only the strange chests that will disappear at the end of the event. All scrolls, eggs, apparel, vistas, familiars and everything else is permanent.
@LadyScrap No. You can wait as long as you want to open them. It's only the strange chests that will disappear at the end of the event. All scrolls, eggs, apparel, vistas, familiars and everything else is permanent.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thank you, enjoy your holliday season and the event
Thank you, enjoy your holliday season and the event
this is probably a real trivial question, but i have a guardian dragon and I'm trying to work out how to feed my dragons. How do i feed them?
this is probably a real trivial question, but i have a guardian dragon and I'm trying to work out how to feed my dragons. How do i feed them?
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 100