Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up next on I didn't know I was RICH?!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Nerotoxicity
yoOO congrats man you pretty much won the lottery >:3c
i know you're not all that new anymore, but i'd say you should hold onto these items for some time 0: your interests might change as the days go by and you might focus on completing your bestiary later on after you gave away all those expensive sprites- of course that's just a suggestion!
you got some really nice dragons already c:
@Nerotoxicity
yoOO congrats man you pretty much won the lottery >:3c
i know you're not all that new anymore, but i'd say you should hold onto these items for some time 0: your interests might change as the days go by and you might focus on completing your bestiary later on after you gave away all those expensive sprites- of course that's just a suggestion!
you got some really nice dragons already c:
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[img]http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/11/00832489.jpg[/img]
00832489.jpg
olly / 15
@toxipraline Yoooo dude thanks man~ I appreciate the suggestion ^^ And HECKIN TY, I love them a lot and I've spent a lot to regene a few of 'em XD
@toxipraline Yoooo dude thanks man~ I appreciate the suggestion ^^ And HECKIN TY, I love them a lot and I've spent a lot to regene a few of 'em XD
@Nerotoxicity
Last night I bought the last Boneyard tatters on the AH for 7kg and now they're 18.5kg o.o
You have quite the friend there! Congrats!

EDIT: You might want to hold onto all of those things lol
@Nerotoxicity
Last night I bought the last Boneyard tatters on the AH for 7kg and now they're 18.5kg o.o
You have quite the friend there! Congrats!

EDIT: You might want to hold onto all of those things lol
Badge-1.pngvWzc3aN.png
@Nerotoxicity looks like you have $700 worth of stuff there mate
@Nerotoxicity looks like you have $700 worth of stuff there mate
Eh25y1w.png
@MuteBlackSheep Wow, you definitely got lucky there XD And thank you ^^
@MuteBlackSheep Wow, you definitely got lucky there XD And thank you ^^
@squiremarcus jesus h christ
@squiremarcus jesus h christ
@Nerotoxicity I have the same thing! I just got my password back for this account after ages and found out I have tons of stuff. If anyone can give me a few estimates that would be amazing? It's just familiars and apparel mostly, but I sent my friend a lot of it before I quit so they probably have some of it...

Red-Footed Akiribeak
Lightning Sprite

Electricians Power Pack
Twice-Dyed Cowl
Illuminated Armband
Sunchaser Jewelry
@Nerotoxicity I have the same thing! I just got my password back for this account after ages and found out I have tons of stuff. If anyone can give me a few estimates that would be amazing? It's just familiars and apparel mostly, but I sent my friend a lot of it before I quit so they probably have some of it...

Red-Footed Akiribeak
Lightning Sprite

Electricians Power Pack
Twice-Dyed Cowl
Illuminated Armband
Sunchaser Jewelry
Signed, Time2Fly

P.S. For RPs: I'll probably get behind a lot, just warning you :P
d u d e congrats, that's amazing.
d u d e congrats, that's amazing.
IMG_0247.jpg
Congratulations, allow your brain to explode with your riches, and watch them wash away in projects.
Congratulations, allow your brain to explode with your riches, and watch them wash away in projects.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12