Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up next on I didn't know I was RICH?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][size=7][b]LIGHT SPRITES GO FOR HOW MUCH?[/b][/size] Long story short, my friend (irl) was quitting Flight Rising. They've been playing for years, and I expressed to them my interest in joining the game (when welcome week happened of course) and they said they wouldn't mind giving me their stuff. I got a few dragons, got a head start on some breeding projects, and learned the basics. [size=4]I also got a few VERY EXPENSIVE FAMILIARS?[/size] I saw a post on dragon share about someones progens and such, and they mentioned something about "I could probably buy a light sprite with all of the money I spent". I had to re-read it, because I literally had JUST assigned one to this pretty dude; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28401615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284017/28401615_350.png[/img] [/url] Well. I, uh, checked the AH to see how much they're worth. 45 MILLION TREASURE? 49K GEMS? WHAT [b][size=5]Anyways, I'm going to list some of the other stuff I think might be rare or worth something, if you guys are feeling generous, you could tell me if some of this stuff is worth much? Thank you![/b][/size] [b][size=5]Familiars[/size][/b] Light Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Lightning Sprite Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Sunbeam Ursa Timber Tender Loga Darktouched Chimera Red-footed Akirbeak [b][size=5]Apparel[/size][/b] Boneyard Tatters Illuminated Armband Seering Armband Electricians Armband Infectionists Armband Skyglance Will o The Ember Druidic Sash [b][size=5]Other[/size][/b] Depleted Extraordinary Reflection (everytime I open it it changes so I've let it be) Glowing Ember Immaculate Tablet Bladed Flatleaf Marva's Depleted Twine [b][size=5]Skins[/size] [/b] [skin=1995] [skin=5862] [skin=9207] [skin=10525] [skin=12538] [skin=12544][skin=12545] Yeah, that's it. I only put up stuff that either had the fancy star, looked rare to me, or had an odd thing by the check mark. I'm really interested in the skins particularly, since I don't like them too much and I wouldn't mind selling them. [/center]
LIGHT SPRITES GO FOR HOW MUCH?

Long story short, my friend (irl) was quitting Flight Rising. They've been playing for years, and I expressed to them my interest in joining the game (when welcome week happened of course) and they said they wouldn't mind giving me their stuff. I got a few dragons, got a head start on some breeding projects, and learned the basics.

I also got a few VERY EXPENSIVE FAMILIARS?

I saw a post on dragon share about someones progens and such, and they mentioned something about "I could probably buy a light sprite with all of the money I spent". I had to re-read it, because I literally had JUST assigned one to this pretty dude;

28401615_350.png

Well. I, uh, checked the AH to see how much they're worth. 45 MILLION TREASURE? 49K GEMS? WHAT

Anyways, I'm going to list some of the other stuff I think might be rare or worth something, if you guys are feeling generous, you could tell me if some of this stuff is worth much? Thank you!

Familiars
Light Sprite
Fire Sprite
Arcane Sprite
Plague Sprite
Lightning Sprite
Speedy
Golden Bantam Fangar
Sunbeam Ursa
Timber Tender
Loga
Darktouched Chimera
Red-footed Akirbeak

Apparel
Boneyard Tatters
Illuminated Armband
Seering Armband
Electricians Armband
Infectionists Armband
Skyglance
Will o The Ember
Druidic Sash

Other
Depleted Extraordinary Reflection (everytime I open it it changes so I've let it be)
Glowing Ember
Immaculate Tablet
Bladed Flatleaf
Marva's Depleted Twine

Skins

Yeah, that's it. I only put up stuff that either had the fancy star, looked rare to me, or had an odd thing by the check mark. I'm really interested in the skins particularly, since I don't like them too much and I wouldn't mind selling them.

@Nerotoxicity

Wow! You have a really kind friend!
@Nerotoxicity

Wow! You have a really kind friend!
PQznZys.png
@SariStar Seriously though ;u; They haven't played in a long time I don't think, so I'm not quite sure if she actually knew how much it was worth XD
@SariStar Seriously though ;u; They haven't played in a long time I don't think, so I'm not quite sure if she actually knew how much it was worth XD
@Nerotoxicity Pretty much all of those things are worth a mint, what a great friend. What are you going to do with your new stack of cash?
@Nerotoxicity Pretty much all of those things are worth a mint, what a great friend. What are you going to do with your new stack of cash?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths I'm really not sure ;c; I'm new, so I'm not sure how much most of it goes for. I'd like to sell some skins or trade them though since they're kind of useless, but otherwise I guess I'll just keep it all and be a proud little Nero XD
@MurkyDepths I'm really not sure ;c; I'm new, so I'm not sure how much most of it goes for. I'd like to sell some skins or trade them though since they're kind of useless, but otherwise I guess I'll just keep it all and be a proud little Nero XD
@Nerotoxicity Did she happen to give you a Skycat? I've been looking for 1 since like last year :P
@Nerotoxicity Did she happen to give you a Skycat? I've been looking for 1 since like last year :P
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon Nope, sorry :(
@Justdevon Nope, sorry :(
@Nerotoxicity !!!! Ok this is completely unrelated but you have Naught! I owned her for a breeding project but eventually replaced her, just recognized her as your avatar dragon. Aw man she's got a namechange and apparel, I'm so happy she's got a loving home :) I'm really shocked to see her in someone's lair. (her two children were sired by Crescendium in my lair.

Ahem, back to the actual topic. Those darkend leg scars are also worth a bit. And if you want to check prices just look up the items in gems in the auction house, the sprites are worth 800 to 40k gems. Arms bands are like 7500 gems.
@Nerotoxicity !!!! Ok this is completely unrelated but you have Naught! I owned her for a breeding project but eventually replaced her, just recognized her as your avatar dragon. Aw man she's got a namechange and apparel, I'm so happy she's got a loving home :) I'm really shocked to see her in someone's lair. (her two children were sired by Crescendium in my lair.

Ahem, back to the actual topic. Those darkend leg scars are also worth a bit. And if you want to check prices just look up the items in gems in the auction house, the sprites are worth 800 to 40k gems. Arms bands are like 7500 gems.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Nerotoxicity
The glowing ember, tablet, and flatleaf are all currency for monthly elemental festivals (fire, light, and nature to be exact) and the depleted items are from april fools.
Have fun being super duper rich barely 2 weeks in. tfw a newbie is way richer than you
@Nerotoxicity
The glowing ember, tablet, and flatleaf are all currency for monthly elemental festivals (fire, light, and nature to be exact) and the depleted items are from april fools.
Have fun being super duper rich barely 2 weeks in. tfw a newbie is way richer than you
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@MurkyDepths I can't believe I bought her from you XD I was seriously SO shocked to find her. I've got a plot that I've RPed a few times, but I'm currently working on as a story, also. In the story, there's a dragon named Nightshade that's literally a dragon god, and is unmatched in every aspect. Well when I went to RP the plot a few seperate times, I didn't have any actually art of (him), so I used the flight rising generator and came up with this bb [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/476099b16775402f990f7f16a5a0b47f.png[/img] So you can imagine my absolute shock to find a PRETTIER version of Nightshade actually for sale XD She will never be for sale, and I actually have a skydancer breed change for her right now. Once she hits level 15 I'm giving it to her ^^ (no particular reason for the level 15) ANYWAYS THOUGH Thanks for the tip :) I just don't really trust the auction house literally only because I stalked it for a protobeast for a few days, and the prices literally went frm 70k to 30k XD Thank you though c:
@MurkyDepths I can't believe I bought her from you XD I was seriously SO shocked to find her. I've got a plot that I've RPed a few times, but I'm currently working on as a story, also. In the story, there's a dragon named Nightshade that's literally a dragon god, and is unmatched in every aspect. Well when I went to RP the plot a few seperate times, I didn't have any actually art of (him), so I used the flight rising generator and came up with this bb

476099b16775402f990f7f16a5a0b47f.png

So you can imagine my absolute shock to find a PRETTIER version of Nightshade actually for sale XD She will never be for sale, and I actually have a skydancer breed change for her right now. Once she hits level 15 I'm giving it to her ^^ (no particular reason for the level 15)

ANYWAYS THOUGH

Thanks for the tip :) I just don't really trust the auction house literally only because I stalked it for a protobeast for a few days, and the prices literally went frm 70k to 30k XD Thank you though c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12