Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up next on I didn't know I was RICH?!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Runi Thank you for the advice! I'm not that new anymore though, I've already got a good money making system and I've already regened a dragon (my darling Rif), but I'm a bit new on the items and older stuff ^^ I appreciate the encyclopedia link!
@Runi Thank you for the advice! I'm not that new anymore though, I've already got a good money making system and I've already regened a dragon (my darling Rif), but I'm a bit new on the items and older stuff ^^ I appreciate the encyclopedia link!
@Lightning Yeah, I got a bunch of them from the same person and I sold them XD I feel like they are a waste of a slot ^^ Thanks for the tip, though~ I'm gonna try and see what bone antlers would look like on the dragon I have my boneyard tatters on ^^
@Lightning Yeah, I got a bunch of them from the same person and I sold them XD I feel like they are a waste of a slot ^^ Thanks for the tip, though~ I'm gonna try and see what bone antlers would look like on the dragon I have my boneyard tatters on ^^
@owlbait Ikr? ;u;
@owlbait Ikr? ;u;
@nerotoxicity cherish those for all eternity.
@nerotoxicity cherish those for all eternity.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Owlbait I will XD
@Owlbait I will XD
@Nerotocxicity good
@Nerotocxicity good

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Nerotoxicity

sounds good c: unfortunately i don't think there's any sort of site list of apparel or anything, but there might be something in the guides forum!
@Nerotoxicity

sounds good c: unfortunately i don't think there's any sort of site list of apparel or anything, but there might be something in the guides forum!
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi I found one earlier, but sadly I lost the link. I'm sure I can find it again if I need to, though.
@Runi I found one earlier, but sadly I lost the link. I'm sure I can find it again if I need to, though.
@Nerotoxicity
I'm not sure if anyone's told you this, but you also have a super duper valuable dragon in your lair. Serenity has a 7 digit ID, so he's old and people would pay a ridiculous price for him. :P

I actually had an "oh wow I just realized I'm rich" moment a week ago when I noticed my favorite breeding pair are oldies, and I've got a whole set of very retired holiday stuff and a loga. :')
@Nerotoxicity
I'm not sure if anyone's told you this, but you also have a super duper valuable dragon in your lair. Serenity has a 7 digit ID, so he's old and people would pay a ridiculous price for him. :P

I actually had an "oh wow I just realized I'm rich" moment a week ago when I noticed my favorite breeding pair are oldies, and I've got a whole set of very retired holiday stuff and a loga. :')
image.png
@GingerC Nice on the holiday + loga! Also, really? I sold a few older dragons for 7k that I got from her that were ugly, and exalted even more. I was planning on exalted serenity once I was doing using her as a placeholder for my lower-level bb. Now I just feel awful XD
@GingerC Nice on the holiday + loga! Also, really? I sold a few older dragons for 7k that I got from her that were ugly, and exalted even more. I was planning on exalted serenity once I was doing using her as a placeholder for my lower-level bb. Now I just feel awful XD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12