Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up next on I didn't know I was RICH?!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Nerotoxicity
Also, where did you get the name of your dragon Amarantus from?
@Nerotoxicity
Also, where did you get the name of your dragon Amarantus from?
Badge-1.pngvWzc3aN.png
@Time2fly

The akirbeak is like ~8kg
Lightning is like ~3.8kg

Armband is ~7kg
Idk about the cowl and the powerpack BUT Sunchaser jewelry is like 40kg

Congrats on your new found riches as well XD
@Time2fly

Lightning is like ~3.8kg

Armband is ~7kg

@Time2fly

Lightning is like ~3.8kg

Armband is ~7kg

@Time2fly

Lightning is like ~3.8kg

Armband is ~7kg

@Rogue thanks ;u;
@Rogue thanks ;u;
@PeachandPye it definitely is exploding XD
@PeachandPye it definitely is exploding XD
@MuteBlackSheep I just came up with it ^^ I didn't want to name it something basic like Luminous, and Amarantus sounded like it'd be a shiny name, so I just named it that XD
@MuteBlackSheep I just came up with it ^^ I didn't want to name it something basic like Luminous, and Amarantus sounded like it'd be a shiny name, so I just named it that XD
You have over 100k gems worth of items there. You might as well keep the Sprites since they are cute and you can always sell one later if you need the currency for something. Boneyard Tatters is 20-25k gems. I don't think it's anything special, but they are a popular apparel piece for some. That would probably be my pick for something to sell if you didn't specifically like it. The skins aren't that rare and you should be able to find most of them listed on the AH if you want to figure out what to list them for.
You have over 100k gems worth of items there. You might as well keep the Sprites since they are cute and you can always sell one later if you need the currency for something. Boneyard Tatters is 20-25k gems. I don't think it's anything special, but they are a popular apparel piece for some. That would probably be my pick for something to sell if you didn't specifically like it. The skins aren't that rare and you should be able to find most of them listed on the AH if you want to figure out what to list them for.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I'm am so sad right now ;-;

Welcome to FR. You'll enjoy your stay with items like that :'''')
I'm am so sad right now ;-;

Welcome to FR. You'll enjoy your stay with items like that :'''')
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Nerotoxicity

When I got back from a hiatus I looked through some of my old stuff and realised it was worth mad cash.

Unless I had a dragon who NEEDED the item (Bloodstone keeps her tatters, Cuts keeps his forgetools) I sold them right off.

Think I had over 50 million at just one point. I was spending like mad on gene projects.
@Nerotoxicity

When I got back from a hiatus I looked through some of my old stuff and realised it was worth mad cash.

Unless I had a dragon who NEEDED the item (Bloodstone keeps her tatters, Cuts keeps his forgetools) I sold them right off.

Think I had over 50 million at just one point. I was spending like mad on gene projects.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12