Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up next on I didn't know I was RICH?!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
as much as I appreciate a brag thread, was it genuinely necessary?
as much as I appreciate a brag thread, was it genuinely necessary?
@GingerC @Nerotoxicity

Seven digits aren't actually worth that much; they're only worth something if their ID is under 3mil, and even then, I would never pay more than 100k for a seven-digit.

I mean, you could still earn a profit, but they're not as popular as, say, a six-digit, and I recently bought an XXY six digit for only 250k.
@GingerC @Nerotoxicity

Seven digits aren't actually worth that much; they're only worth something if their ID is under 3mil, and even then, I would never pay more than 100k for a seven-digit.

I mean, you could still earn a profit, but they're not as popular as, say, a six-digit, and I recently bought an XXY six digit for only 250k.
NY105Sx.gif
@Ygdrasill Thanks for the advice ^^ I think that I'm going to keep all but maybe the skins, I really like the tatters ^^
@Ygdrasill Thanks for the advice ^^ I think that I'm going to keep all but maybe the skins, I really like the tatters ^^
@Zygon I am so sorrry XD Thank you ^^
@Zygon I am so sorrry XD Thank you ^^
@PeachandPye Nice dude~ I wish I had the guts to sell it all tbh, I have so many breeding and regeneing I want to do ;c; Congrats tho ^^
@PeachandPye Nice dude~ I wish I had the guts to sell it all tbh, I have so many breeding and regeneing I want to do ;c; Congrats tho ^^
@Nonstop I had 2 3 year old dragons that I exalted. I'm not sure what their digits were, but I'm sure that it was low as heck... I'm really salty about it tbh XD
@Nonstop I had 2 3 year old dragons that I exalted. I'm not sure what their digits were, but I'm sure that it was low as heck... I'm really salty about it tbh XD
@Nerotoxicity

Oof, now that does sting. At least you got all this nice stuff to make the pain go away!
@Nerotoxicity

Oof, now that does sting. At least you got all this nice stuff to make the pain go away!
NY105Sx.gif
@Pokemon This wasn't really meant to be a brag post? This was me being excited and mostly me asking what everything else was worth. Plus, if you 'appreciate brag posts' then why does this one suddenly trigger you if it's not intended to be a brag post?
@Pokemon This wasn't really meant to be a brag post? This was me being excited and mostly me asking what everything else was worth. Plus, if you 'appreciate brag posts' then why does this one suddenly trigger you if it's not intended to be a brag post?
@Nonstop True ^^
@Nonstop True ^^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12