Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up next on I didn't know I was RICH?!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Nerotoxicity
Exalting (or selling on the AH) a dragon with less than 8 digits in its ID is like flushing rubies down the toilet. They're certainly no more useful than any other dragon, but people love collecting them, so you can make a major profit by selling them on the forums. :D

People who buy things on the AH usually exalt before they spot the ID, which is why you have to find buyers on the forums.

Also, people will pay a ton for level 25 dragons, and sometimes ones with more than one matching color.
@Nerotoxicity
Exalting (or selling on the AH) a dragon with less than 8 digits in its ID is like flushing rubies down the toilet. They're certainly no more useful than any other dragon, but people love collecting them, so you can make a major profit by selling them on the forums. :D

People who buy things on the AH usually exalt before they spot the ID, which is why you have to find buyers on the forums.

Also, people will pay a ton for level 25 dragons, and sometimes ones with more than one matching color.
image.png
[img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/8cb046e6f16e05f8521e15de31927f52/tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif[/img] You rich person, you
tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
You rich person, you
m59NfS2.png
@Nerotoxicity
Would you *perhaps* be willing to sell your Lightning Sprite? Not that I have the current funds to buy one right away, but I can could try saving up over a few months. There's heaps of other things I cpould buy with such a truckload of money, but I also really, really want to get a Lightning Sprite while it's still within a remotely affordable price range...xD
@Nerotoxicity
Would you *perhaps* be willing to sell your Lightning Sprite? Not that I have the current funds to buy one right away, but I can could try saving up over a few months. There's heaps of other things I cpould buy with such a truckload of money, but I also really, really want to get a Lightning Sprite while it's still within a remotely affordable price range...xD
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@GingerC I feel so dumb for getting rid of them XD I exalted 2 level 12s for some cold hard cash (still regret that too). I've seen level 25s go for like 400kish, but I don't think they would've sold for TOO much. (please don't say that they would have, I'm really regretting everything XD)

@GingerC I feel so dumb for getting rid of them XD I exalted 2 level 12s for some cold hard cash (still regret that too). I've seen level 25s go for like 400kish, but I don't think they would've sold for TOO much. (please don't say that they would have, I'm really regretting everything XD)

Congrats on all your riches! Trying very hard to hide my jealousy ^o^
Congrats on all your riches! Trying very hard to hide my jealousy ^o^
VE9B0fA.png
@DragonClawz *slow clap*
@DragonClawz *slow clap*
@QuetzalQueen I'm really not sure ;c; I want to keep it for my beastiary, but I know that I wouldn't be able to fill it up anyways. Then again, if I keep them then the price will just continue to go up. I'm just really unsure tbh XD
@QuetzalQueen I'm really not sure ;c; I want to keep it for my beastiary, but I know that I wouldn't be able to fill it up anyways. Then again, if I keep them then the price will just continue to go up. I'm just really unsure tbh XD
@Capitalism Heckin' thanks dude ;u;
@Capitalism Heckin' thanks dude ;u;
@Nerotoxicity
Alrighty then. Pretty please let me know if you change your mind? :)
@Nerotoxicity
Alrighty then. Pretty please let me know if you change your mind? :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
What the heck how did you

I'm so jealous
What the heck how did you

I'm so jealous
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12