Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel, New Activity, Skin Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Woah, another contest right after the last one. :D Do you guys usually have so much going on?
Woah, another contest right after the last one. :D Do you guys usually have so much going on?
[quote name="lazylionlaine" date="2013-07-01 14:56:10" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=230280#239707"]Woah, another contest right after the last one. :D Do you guys usually have so much going on?[/quote] There's an elemental holiday at the end of 11/12 months. :-) We will run a skin contest for each one. This one has a much more generous one than the previous one did, due to it starting at the beginning of the month rather than the middle.

There's an elemental holiday at the end of 11/12 months. :-) We will run a skin contest for each one. This one has a much more generous one than the previous one did, due to it starting at the beginning of the month rather than the middle.
[quote name="NarnikKaraktakus" date="2013-07-01 13:10:30" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=230280#237824"]...is the neck ruffle just called the neck ruffle, or does it have a name?[/quote] [center][item=Pleated Ruff][/center] There you go!
...is the neck ruffle just called the neck ruffle, or does it have a name?

Pleated Ruff

There you go!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Amut I just went and tried Higher or Lower, I think you may be double clicking? As many people aren't having the issue, but when I tried double clicking it ate my turn and refreshed with a new set of cards. I'd try to chase down if your mouse is accidentally double clicking on you, as I've had that happen before with older mouses, it just double clicks when you only click once.
@Amut I just went and tried Higher or Lower, I think you may be double clicking? As many people aren't having the issue, but when I tried double clicking it ate my turn and refreshed with a new set of cards. I'd try to chase down if your mouse is accidentally double clicking on you, as I've had that happen before with older mouses, it just double clicks when you only click once.
yay I love the new game! It's cute, and doesn't take long. And to the people that says it doesn't pay very much, you have to remember, that it adds up!
yay I love the new game! It's cute, and doesn't take long. And to the people that says it doesn't pay very much, you have to remember, that it adds up!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Niiice, kinda Victorian era apparel. And another skin contest very fun!!! :D :D
Niiice, kinda Victorian era apparel. And another skin contest very fun!!! :D :D
[quote name="Stardeath" date="2013-07-01 16:32:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=230280#241339"]@Amut I just went and tried Higher or Lower, I think you may be double clicking? As many people aren't having the issue, but when I tried double clicking it ate my turn and refreshed with a new set of cards. I'd try to chase down if your mouse is accidentally double clicking on you, as I've had that happen before with older mouses, it just double clicks when you only click once.[/quote] @Stardeath, *nods* That's what I thought might have been happening (old DC habit coming back to bite), so I tested that -my previous post in this thread on this issue has the results-, but I wasn't able to trigger it intentionally by doing that, or at least not consistently enough to prove that was the cause at least on that particular round of testing. Thanks for bringing up the same query though, if it was something so simple it'd be easy to handle on my end.

@Stardeath, *nods* That's what I thought might have been happening (old DC habit coming back to bite), so I tested that -my previous post in this thread on this issue has the results-, but I wasn't able to trigger it intentionally by doing that, or at least not consistently enough to prove that was the cause at least on that particular round of testing.

Thanks for bringing up the same query though, if it was something so simple it'd be easy to handle on my end.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Akiri

I love your avatar =3 Just gotta say that as well as thanks for the updates! Cheers to the entire team!
@Akiri

I love your avatar =3 Just gotta say that as well as thanks for the updates! Cheers to the entire team!
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
... when did Xhaztol become a fish. And how can I too become a fish?
... when did Xhaztol become a fish. And how can I too become a fish?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Undel's the only one who hasn't changed into a familiar, guess what the answer might be. ... ... Magic. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9spafxxQ31qzl3x8.gif[/img] Either that or what's in Akiri's broadcast: "Being clever~" Wait a minute. The quote I have from Xhaztol with that gif uses that same punctuation thingummy: "Magic~" ...???
@Rhea Undel's the only one who hasn't changed into a familiar, guess what the answer might be.

Magic.

tumblr_l9spafxxQ31qzl3x8.gif

Either that or what's in Akiri's broadcast: "Being clever~"
Wait a minute. The quote I have from Xhaztol with that gif uses that same punctuation thingummy: "Magic~"
...???
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11