Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel, New Activity, Skin Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I only guessed wrong once on Hi-Lo. I'll totally take that 1200 Treasure, thank you! And I may have to bust out my tablet to doodle some skins. :D
I only guessed wrong once on Hi-Lo. I'll totally take that 1200 Treasure, thank you! And I may have to bust out my tablet to doodle some skins. :D
Your heart belongs to the wind, ever changing, and ever shifting.
Awesome game! Only thing I dislike is when you click "Play Again" it refreshes the screen and brings you back to the top, then you must scroll down a bit to continue. Super super minor, but still a tad annoying (:
Awesome game! Only thing I dislike is when you click "Play Again" it refreshes the screen and brings you back to the top, then you must scroll down a bit to continue. Super super minor, but still a tad annoying (:
arcane_rune_100x100_zps9f025989.png
Thank you for getting Higher or Lower out quickly, and for the performance optimizations. :)
Thank you for getting Higher or Lower out quickly, and for the performance optimizations. :)
2vv54rc.jpg
@Undel

Oh, I know where to look for the information. The thing is, it's just refreshing the page without showing any change there, while taking the turn. I can't pin down yet what the frequency is, but it's fairly random and subtle.

1) I'll see my cards, one face up, the other face down. In the top right corner is my number of turns, ex. 23 turns left.
2) Below that, the white message box that tells me to guess and what the payout would be. To the right of that, the up or down arrows.
3)I'll click one arrow, then the whole page appears to refresh.

4.a) If it's working, then in the bottom left, I'll see that I guessed correctly/incorrectly and a button to "play again". Then when I click it, it'll refresh for a new pair of cards and the top right area will then say 22 turns left

4.b) When it doesn't work, it refreshes right back to the two cards at step 1, one face up, the other face down, but then I'm down one turn, the 23 will turn into a 22 with no results in the middle.

I tested it by going to Step 1, and pushing F5 to refresh the page manually. The turns stays, the 23 refreshed as 23.

Edit: Okay, was counting things really carefully, it worked fine from turns 25-20, then ate turn 19, worked for 18, then ate 17, worked from16-11, ate 10, worked 9, ate 8, worked 7-4, ate 3, worked 2-0.

I also checked after turn 10 to see if I could trigger the problem by accidentally clicking twice on the arrow, because I thought I did that with 10, but that doesn't seem to be the trigger that sets it off.
@Undel

Oh, I know where to look for the information. The thing is, it's just refreshing the page without showing any change there, while taking the turn. I can't pin down yet what the frequency is, but it's fairly random and subtle.

1) I'll see my cards, one face up, the other face down. In the top right corner is my number of turns, ex. 23 turns left.
2) Below that, the white message box that tells me to guess and what the payout would be. To the right of that, the up or down arrows.
3)I'll click one arrow, then the whole page appears to refresh.

4.a) If it's working, then in the bottom left, I'll see that I guessed correctly/incorrectly and a button to "play again". Then when I click it, it'll refresh for a new pair of cards and the top right area will then say 22 turns left

4.b) When it doesn't work, it refreshes right back to the two cards at step 1, one face up, the other face down, but then I'm down one turn, the 23 will turn into a 22 with no results in the middle.

I tested it by going to Step 1, and pushing F5 to refresh the page manually. The turns stays, the 23 refreshed as 23.

Edit: Okay, was counting things really carefully, it worked fine from turns 25-20, then ate turn 19, worked for 18, then ate 17, worked from16-11, ate 10, worked 9, ate 8, worked 7-4, ate 3, worked 2-0.

I also checked after turn 10 to see if I could trigger the problem by accidentally clicking twice on the arrow, because I thought I did that with 10, but that doesn't seem to be the trigger that sets it off.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
[quote name="RaikuKawisa" date="2013-07-01 01:31:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=230280#230355"]@Akiri I enjoy the new game, very simple and easy to understand. I Do have one suggestion for it. Is it possible so if you get on a lucky streak, that the amount you collect increases? Like the first is 50T, then 150T, then 750T and so on until you get one wrong?[/quote] Love the new goodies and I highly support this suggestion!
@Akiri I enjoy the new game, very simple and easy to understand. I Do have one suggestion for it.

Is it possible so if you get on a lucky streak, that the amount you collect increases? Like the first is 50T, then 150T, then 750T and so on until you get one wrong?

Love the new goodies and I highly support this suggestion!
Thanks for th improvements! They were immediately noticeable this morning. I love the new game. I need to start thinking about entering the skin contest. I have ideas...
Thanks for th improvements! They were immediately noticeable this morning. I love the new game. I need to start thinking about entering the skin contest. I have ideas...
@Undel, @Amut

I am having a similar problem to Amut, though I'm not sure if it's the same - sometimes when I guess, the game does properly tell me whether my guess was correct/incorrect and says to play again, but usually, it just shows me the next card to guess without saying whether the previous guess was correct or showing what the hidden card was. However, I do get the 50T payout when I (apparently) guess correctly (I can tell by watching to see if my total treasure goes up between turns). Not sure if it's the same problem as Amut, because I don't get the same card again - in my case everything seems to be working properly except that I don't get feedback on whether my guess was correct.

I'm using Iceweasel 10.0.12 (which is just Firefox with a different logo, Linux people are weird) on Debian Linux.
@Undel, @Amut

I am having a similar problem to Amut, though I'm not sure if it's the same - sometimes when I guess, the game does properly tell me whether my guess was correct/incorrect and says to play again, but usually, it just shows me the next card to guess without saying whether the previous guess was correct or showing what the hidden card was. However, I do get the 50T payout when I (apparently) guess correctly (I can tell by watching to see if my total treasure goes up between turns). Not sure if it's the same problem as Amut, because I don't get the same card again - in my case everything seems to be working properly except that I don't get feedback on whether my guess was correct.

I'm using Iceweasel 10.0.12 (which is just Firefox with a different logo, Linux people are weird) on Debian Linux.
i LOVE Higher or Lower...it's so much fun! and that new apparel looks awesome...might have to get them for a future Tundra >w>
i LOVE Higher or Lower...it's so much fun! and that new apparel looks awesome...might have to get them for a future Tundra >w>
...is the neck ruffle just called the neck ruffle, or does it have a name?
...is the neck ruffle just called the neck ruffle, or does it have a name?
Happy July, everyone. Now the Light Flight will hand things over to Lightning! Also, thanks for the convenient new game. :) I'll be sure to try it out today.
Happy July, everyone. Now the Light Flight will hand things over to Lightning! Also, thanks for the convenient new game. :) I'll be sure to try it out today.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11