Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel, New Activity, Skin Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@SippyCup - Wow, that's some luck! Happy almost birthday! :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I just got done playing that fabulous new game. Used all my turns too. :) i had an idea maybe if the person has a lucky streak increase the winnings by 10-20 treasure. If they lose it starts at 50 again. I happen to really enjoy high stakes
I just got done playing that fabulous new game. Used all my turns too. :) i had an idea maybe if the person has a lucky streak increase the winnings by 10-20 treasure. If they lose it starts at 50 again. I happen to really enjoy high stakes
Bannersilvawolf100_zps066d99c5.png
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2013-07-01 08:20:40" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=230280#233482"]@SippyCup - Wow, that's some luck! Happy almost birthday! :^)[/quote] Tooomorrow, I turn 27 aaand as a spot of luck, my drivers license expires, yay! But over all thanks! 72! (switching your age is fun) [quote name="Silvawolf100" date="2013-07-01 08:26:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=230280#233555"]I just got done playing that fabulous new game. Used all my turns too. :) i had an idea maybe if the person has a lucky streak increase the winnings by 10-20 treasure. If they lose it starts at 50 again. I happen to really enjoy high stakes[/quote] The number 1 card is EVIL!!!!! I waited for it and on my last turn it snuck up on me... EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL... *points, and random lightning bolt, wide freaky animes eyes included* XD

Tooomorrow, I turn 27 aaand as a spot of luck, my drivers license expires, yay!

But over all thanks! 72! (switching your age is fun)

The number 1 card is EVIL!!!!! I waited for it and on my last turn it snuck up on me... EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL... *points, and random lightning bolt, wide freaky animes eyes included*

XD
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

@akiri, @undel

I don't know if this is a problem, or just something wonky with my machine (Firefox 16.0.2. with a Macbook OSX 10.5.8). I'm playing the new game (Love it by the way), but I'm having a problem in that it doesn't always show me if I picked correctly. I thought at first it was just refreshing itself because I was wrong, but it is still consuming the turn, without telling me if I chose incorrectly or not.

Edit: Yeah, it's not me blinking and missing the payout or incorrect answer response. It just did it three more turns in a row, then did one correctly, then skipped the turn again.
@akiri, @undel

I don't know if this is a problem, or just something wonky with my machine (Firefox 16.0.2. with a Macbook OSX 10.5.8). I'm playing the new game (Love it by the way), but I'm having a problem in that it doesn't always show me if I picked correctly. I thought at first it was just refreshing itself because I was wrong, but it is still consuming the turn, without telling me if I chose incorrectly or not.

Edit: Yeah, it's not me blinking and missing the payout or incorrect answer response. It just did it three more turns in a row, then did one correctly, then skipped the turn again.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Yay new updates, thank you guys:3
Yay new updates, thank you guys:3
That new apparel! I knew my treasure was piling up for something lol.
That new apparel! I knew my treasure was piling up for something lol.
tumblr_inline_n9lghjoC2d1scijej_zpsckpo8ejh.gif
Yay, thanks for the new game! :D Glad to have a game I can play without my wimpy computer crying and giving up from the stress, haha. This should make it a little easier for me to earn treasure.
Yay, thanks for the new game! :D Glad to have a game I can play without my wimpy computer crying and giving up from the stress, haha. This should make it a little easier for me to earn treasure.
Woot! New game! Thank you! :D
Woot! New game! Thank you! :D
[quote name="Elviril" date="2013-07-01 07:40:18" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=230280#233033"]Could you guys possibly forbid reserving posts for contests? There is no point in doing reservations and it just crowds pages with "I will be back later :D" types of posts. [/quote] Perhaps for August's contest, that's a good rule. :-) For this one it's a bit too late already ^^
Could you guys possibly forbid reserving posts for contests? There is no point in doing reservations and it just crowds pages with "I will be back later :D" types of posts.

Perhaps for August's contest, that's a good rule. :-) For this one it's a bit too late already ^^
[quote name="Amut" date="2013-07-01 08:45:40" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=230280#233766"]@akiri, @undel I don't know if this is a problem, or just something wonky with my machine (Firefox 16.0.2. with a Macbook OSX 10.5.8). I'm playing the new game (Love it by the way), but I'm having a problem in that it doesn't always show me if I picked correctly. I thought at first it was just refreshing itself because I was wrong, but it is still consuming the turn, without telling me if I chose incorrectly or not. Edit: Yeah, it's not me blinking and missing the payout or incorrect answer response. It just did it three more turns in a row, then did one correctly, then skipped the turn again.[/quote] @Amut The correct/incorrect info should appear in the white message box in the lower left of the tree trunk. (If you're looking for the answer up top it's not located there.) If that's not working, that's something to look into. We tested on safari/IE/chrome/firefox/android/ios, but the former 4 were tested on a PC. D=
@akiri, @undel

@Amut The correct/incorrect info should appear in the white message box in the lower left of the tree trunk. (If you're looking for the answer up top it's not located there.) If that's not working, that's something to look into. We tested on safari/IE/chrome/firefox/android/ios, but the former 4 were tested on a PC. D=
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11