Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel, New Activity, Skin Contest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Feathered hats!

I've seen the improvement as well, it's SO much easier to use the site now, I can even use it from my phone! Thanks for the hard work to make it better :^)
Feathered hats!

I've seen the improvement as well, it's SO much easier to use the site now, I can even use it from my phone! Thanks for the hard work to make it better :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Love the new game especially since I can't play the oher two when I'm on the Kindle which is most pf the time. Lol
I need to get my computer up so I can enter the skin contest. Xp
Love the new game especially since I can't play the oher two when I'm on the Kindle which is most pf the time. Lol
I need to get my computer up so I can enter the skin contest. Xp
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
I was away on holidays for two weeks and it's good to return to all these updates. The Coliseum is definitely awesome now, and I was really surprised to see the way the new fairground game was laid out. I was expecting it to look simple like most sites have it, but it looks great. Kudos!
I was away on holidays for two weeks and it's good to return to all these updates. The Coliseum is definitely awesome now, and I was really surprised to see the way the new fairground game was laid out. I was expecting it to look simple like most sites have it, but it looks great. Kudos!
Awesome! Only missed two card draws out of 25, I think my guessing power is pretty strong, haha! A great way to earn a handful of cash, that is.

Also, a new skin contest, eh? Going to have to reserve a spot for that one as well! I do so love skin contests!
Awesome! Only missed two card draws out of 25, I think my guessing power is pretty strong, haha! A great way to earn a handful of cash, that is.

Also, a new skin contest, eh? Going to have to reserve a spot for that one as well! I do so love skin contests!
[quote name="Thrage" date="2013-07-01 04:49:34" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=230280#231692"]You're gonna' like Shock Switch.[/quote] Shock Switch is the Lightning themed game. The Lightning holiday is coming up...Shock Switch is gonna be back up in time for the Thundercrack Carnivale!? *skips around room in joy* < D < It also makes me happy that this [s]addition to my cycle of money-making[/s] new game seems to be playing nice with my eccentric default browser.
You&#039;re gonna&#039; like Shock Switch.

Shock Switch is the Lightning themed game. The Lightning holiday is coming up...Shock Switch is gonna be back up in time for the Thundercrack Carnivale!?
*skips around room in joy*
<
D
<

It also makes me happy that this addition to my cycle of money-making new game seems to be playing nice with my eccentric default browser.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Love the new Faire game! It&#039;ll be a nice thing to pop in real quick to play when I get on the computer to check my email.

The optimizations to the site have been obvious and have been proving fruitful to my time spent here.

Thanks FR team!
Love the new Faire game! It&#039;ll be a nice thing to pop in real quick to play when I get on the computer to check my email.

The optimizations to the site have been obvious and have been proving fruitful to my time spent here.

Thanks FR team!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Thanks for the new higher or lower game!!
And also I think the new holiday should be called "Lightningcrack Carnivale" because the lightning element, and crack for the sound+firecrackers cause its July an all.
Thundercrack sounds a little off cause it normally is "Thunderclap" Y&#039;know? ^^"
Thanks for the new higher or lower game!!
And also I think the new holiday should be called "Lightningcrack Carnivale" because the lightning element, and crack for the sound+firecrackers cause its July an all.
Thundercrack sounds a little off cause it normally is "Thunderclap" Y&#039;know? ^^"
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-07-01 01:42:53" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=230280#230425"] That is exactly why the team put it in. We were initially opposed to php games, because we wanted for everything to be really interactive, but when those games didn't work for everyone, it crippled certain players ability to earn treasure.[/quote] Not just that even. I play on a smart phone because I have only Internet through it and not my laptop so it's hard for me to play those games at all. I have to play coliseum in order to get money so I can sell stuff I don't need. I do love the new things thanks for them

That is exactly why the team put it in. We were initially opposed to php games, because we wanted for everything to be really interactive, but when those games didn&#039;t work for everyone, it crippled certain players ability to earn treasure.

Not just that even. I play on a smart phone because I have only Internet through it and not my laptop so it&#039;s hard for me to play those games at all. I have to play coliseum in order to get money so I can sell stuff I don&#039;t need.

I do love the new things thanks for them
BMEWTUV.png
The New Faire Game is incredible ... I managed to guess incorrectly almost every single time! =D Haha, my luck is surely not lucky today ... BUT I do love this new games, so thanks for that!

I&#039;d also like to mention that the site&#039;s performance is so much better now, it runs smoothlier than it ever had before. It makes so much fun now, thanks for all your hard work! :)
The New Faire Game is incredible ... I managed to guess incorrectly almost every single time! =D Haha, my luck is surely not lucky today ... BUT I do love this new games, so thanks for that!

I&#039;d also like to mention that the site&#039;s performance is so much better now, it runs smoothlier than it ever had before. It makes so much fun now, thanks for all your hard work! :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Love the addition of a new game!
& I guess I will be coloring skins all day c:
Can&#039;t say I am complaining though... x3
Love the addition of a new game!
& I guess I will be coloring skins all day c:
Can&#039;t say I am complaining though... x3
tRFI5MD.png