Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Star TrEK
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Omg TNG. I went through the series last year.

It's one of those shows that I love, but it has some episodes that are just... no. Picard is my favorite captain with Sisko at second. Also Data is amazing, but I kinda liked him earlier on before they retconned how emotion works with him. Either way, Brent Spiner everyone!
Omg TNG. I went through the series last year.

It's one of those shows that I love, but it has some episodes that are just... no. Picard is my favorite captain with Sisko at second. Also Data is amazing, but I kinda liked him earlier on before they retconned how emotion works with him. Either way, Brent Spiner everyone!
My writing project.
@Chronosplit Yeah, TNG is good, but definitely has some weirder episodes. Personally, I just have no idea what was going on in the pilot, but if you get past that then there are so many good episodes!
@Chronosplit Yeah, TNG is good, but definitely has some weirder episodes. Personally, I just have no idea what was going on in the pilot, but if you get past that then there are so many good episodes!
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Alchemist and Nightlife, I think my computer would die if I tried to download Star Trek Online, but it sounds fun.
TNG does have some odd episodes. But then there's gems like Darmok (to shorten the full title), and most of the series have their hit or miss episodes. I like TNG but DS9 has my favorite characters. In TNG I didn't really dislike anyone, I just didn't have any real favorites aside from Barclay. And Q, but Q's just fun. XD
Alchemist and Nightlife, I think my computer would die if I tried to download Star Trek Online, but it sounds fun.
TNG does have some odd episodes. But then there's gems like Darmok (to shorten the full title), and most of the series have their hit or miss episodes. I like TNG but DS9 has my favorite characters. In TNG I didn't really dislike anyone, I just didn't have any real favorites aside from Barclay. And Q, but Q's just fun. XD
@ArcadeInculta I have it on PS4. Doesn't work on my PC lmao. Also, Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra. :D
@TheAlchemist It's a great way to introduce others to the Trekverse, except steering your ship in space combat is an absolute pain (and D'deridex Warbirds are the only real "hard" mob for me). And if you want a crew full of Bajorans, Ferengi, Klingons or Romulans (or whatever else), you can totally do that (my main character is a Level 34 Bajoran with a Galaxy-class/Enterprise-D ship)
@ArcadeInculta I have it on PS4. Doesn't work on my PC lmao. Also, Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra. :D
@TheAlchemist It's a great way to introduce others to the Trekverse, except steering your ship in space combat is an absolute pain (and D'deridex Warbirds are the only real "hard" mob for me). And if you want a crew full of Bajorans, Ferengi, Klingons or Romulans (or whatever else), you can totally do that (my main character is a Level 34 Bajoran with a Galaxy-class/Enterprise-D ship)
Screenshot_485.png
@FalconRex121
THERE'S KLINGONS ON THE STARBOARD BOW, STARBOARD BOW, STARBOARD BOW
THERE'S KLINGONS ON THE STARBOARD BOW, STARBOARD BOW, JIM!

So I've seen pretty much all of TOS, TNG, VOY, and ENT.

I am sadly missing a lot of DS9 and I'm not entirely sure why.

Q's still my favorite character; Data used to be, but I got kinda tired of him once they got around to the TNG movies and every single one of them had some sort of "Data makes (yet another) discovery about humanity (again)" plotline.
@FalconRex121
THERE'S KLINGONS ON THE STARBOARD BOW, STARBOARD BOW, STARBOARD BOW
THERE'S KLINGONS ON THE STARBOARD BOW, STARBOARD BOW, JIM!

So I've seen pretty much all of TOS, TNG, VOY, and ENT.

I am sadly missing a lot of DS9 and I'm not entirely sure why.

Q's still my favorite character; Data used to be, but I got kinda tired of him once they got around to the TNG movies and every single one of them had some sort of "Data makes (yet another) discovery about humanity (again)" plotline.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@nightlifebeing
Yes I managed to open up the game and got to experience space combat. It's pretty cumbersome :P (I named my ship the USS fun times)
I also found some fun glitches like how sitting in a chair can send you flying across the room, civilians that die on a loop until you transport them, and pushing shift wrong keeps your character running forever - & that's only on the tutorial level. Not exactly gamebreaking but they keep it.... interesting.
@nightlifebeing
Yes I managed to open up the game and got to experience space combat. It's pretty cumbersome :P (I named my ship the USS fun times)
I also found some fun glitches like how sitting in a chair can send you flying across the room, civilians that die on a loop until you transport them, and pushing shift wrong keeps your character running forever - & that's only on the tutorial level. Not exactly gamebreaking but they keep it.... interesting.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
THE GOOD OLD CAPTAIN KIRK
HE HAD TEN THOUSAND MEN
HE BEAMED THEM UP INTO A SHIP AND BEAMED THEM DOWN AGAIN
NOW WHEN YOU'RE UP, YOU'RE UP
AND WHEN YOU'RE DOWN, YOU'RE DOWN
AND WHEN YOU'RE ONLY HALF WAY UP, YOU'RE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

This is the only contribution I have for this thread...
THE GOOD OLD CAPTAIN KIRK
HE HAD TEN THOUSAND MEN
HE BEAMED THEM UP INTO A SHIP AND BEAMED THEM DOWN AGAIN
NOW WHEN YOU'RE UP, YOU'RE UP
AND WHEN YOU'RE DOWN, YOU'RE DOWN
AND WHEN YOU'RE ONLY HALF WAY UP, YOU'RE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

This is the only contribution I have for this thread...
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Ahhhhhhhh finally a star trek thread! *subscribed immediately*
Love it. Loooooooove it!!
Ahhhhhhhh finally a star trek thread! *subscribed immediately*
Love it. Loooooooove it!!
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
I might look into getting it on the PS4 then
I might look into getting it on the PS4 then
Just saw The Alternate. Odo's er... original caregiver is kind of a butt.

Kinda wish we could see that develop more though. The filler's well done, but I sure could use less of it to see the relationship happen more.
Just saw The Alternate. Odo's er... original caregiver is kind of a butt.

Kinda wish we could see that develop more though. The filler's well done, but I sure could use less of it to see the relationship happen more.
My writing project.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32