Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Star TrEK
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@MissouriMule

You're in luck, actors are one of my special interests, particularly where it pertains to their repertoire.

LeVar Burton (Geordi) is one of my favorites. He was the host of the children's show Reading Rainbow, but more notably to me he played the younger version of the central character in the movie Roots, which is an incredible story about slavery based on a real family.

Colm Meany (O'Brien) I believe was on this really gritty western show a few years back? As the bad guy. He's a really good bad guy.

I know a few others from Trek as well, but some of them would be more famous examples like Patrick Stewart and Leonard Nimoy.

Also, I don't think I've ever laughed harder then the day my father pointed out me that Lwaxana Troi is nurse Chapel from TOS. Considering her interactions with Odo in DS9, one can't help but feel that Spock might just be her type...
@MissouriMule

You're in luck, actors are one of my special interests, particularly where it pertains to their repertoire.

LeVar Burton (Geordi) is one of my favorites. He was the host of the children's show Reading Rainbow, but more notably to me he played the younger version of the central character in the movie Roots, which is an incredible story about slavery based on a real family.

Colm Meany (O'Brien) I believe was on this really gritty western show a few years back? As the bad guy. He's a really good bad guy.

I know a few others from Trek as well, but some of them would be more famous examples like Patrick Stewart and Leonard Nimoy.

Also, I don't think I've ever laughed harder then the day my father pointed out me that Lwaxana Troi is nurse Chapel from TOS. Considering her interactions with Odo in DS9, one can't help but feel that Spock might just be her type...
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley

I knew those two. And I had a vague idea about Meany's stuff, he plays an antagonists in a lot of action movies. I keep seeing him in the Fox movies my dad watches when he's tired of reruns and can't Netflix binge. Oh, speaking of Netflix I know Mulgrew is on Orange is the New Black to.

I seriously had no idea Lwaxana was Majel Barret-Roddenberry till someone told me though. I did not recognize her at all without blonde hair.

Lwaxana goes after anything as long as it runs. And Spock wood probably NOPE out a damn airlock. XD
@Lesley

I knew those two. And I had a vague idea about Meany's stuff, he plays an antagonists in a lot of action movies. I keep seeing him in the Fox movies my dad watches when he's tired of reruns and can't Netflix binge. Oh, speaking of Netflix I know Mulgrew is on Orange is the New Black to.

I seriously had no idea Lwaxana was Majel Barret-Roddenberry till someone told me though. I did not recognize her at all without blonde hair.

Lwaxana goes after anything as long as it runs. And Spock wood probably NOPE out a damn airlock. XD
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
@MissouriMule

For some more obscure notes, Patrick Stewart was the voice of Ramses' father in The Prince of Egypt, and Wil Wheaton had a voice acting role in The Secret of Nihm.

Hey, I said that Spock was Lwaxana's type, not that Lwaxana was Spock's type. XD (I don't think he has one tbh)

EDIT: I just remembered my sister telling me she'd watched a movie with Sisko's actor in it, but I didn't see it with her and can't remember what it was, so I'll have to ask her at some point.
@MissouriMule

For some more obscure notes, Patrick Stewart was the voice of Ramses' father in The Prince of Egypt, and Wil Wheaton had a voice acting role in The Secret of Nihm.

Hey, I said that Spock was Lwaxana's type, not that Lwaxana was Spock's type. XD (I don't think he has one tbh)

EDIT: I just remembered my sister telling me she'd watched a movie with Sisko's actor in it, but I didn't see it with her and can't remember what it was, so I'll have to ask her at some point.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley

Leonard Nimoy was the voice of the king in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Oh, Spock has a type. The Cloud Minders and the second and third movies confirmed that. He likes smart, prodigal women with a "touch me not" aura who are younger than him and, while are intelligent and well learned, are not particularly wise or are even sort of naive. He has a teacher/student fetish. It's generally assumed he ended up marrying Saavik. It was mentioned Sarek's son did marry someone and that it was a big enough ordeal that a young Lt. Picard ended up invited. The marriage of two decorated Fleet officers (well Spock was retired from active service by then) would of defiantly been a big enough deal.

Also, Saavik means "little cat" in Romulan and Spock does love cats. >.> But it's never been confirmed in true cannon. But he had to of married someone, he's got the Seven Year Curse nipping on his heels.
@Lesley

Leonard Nimoy was the voice of the king in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Oh, Spock has a type. The Cloud Minders and the second and third movies confirmed that. He likes smart, prodigal women with a "touch me not" aura who are younger than him and, while are intelligent and well learned, are not particularly wise or are even sort of naive. He has a teacher/student fetish. It's generally assumed he ended up marrying Saavik. It was mentioned Sarek's son did marry someone and that it was a big enough ordeal that a young Lt. Picard ended up invited. The marriage of two decorated Fleet officers (well Spock was retired from active service by then) would of defiantly been a big enough deal.

Also, Saavik means "little cat" in Romulan and Spock does love cats. >.> But it's never been confirmed in true cannon. But he had to of married someone, he's got the Seven Year Curse nipping on his heels.
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
whispers i'm trying to rewatch enterprise season one this week and

my disc one is damaged it only plays 3/4 of broken bow and then is really fragmented and flight or flight has well....19 minutes in and we're a frozen image that changes every now and then

:(
whispers i'm trying to rewatch enterprise season one this week and

my disc one is damaged it only plays 3/4 of broken bow and then is really fragmented and flight or flight has well....19 minutes in and we're a frozen image that changes every now and then

:(
hey look it started playing at 22 minutes!

holds breath
hey look it started playing at 22 minutes!

holds breath
I have everything on DVD... I mean it all! And starting to collect on bluray!
I have everything on DVD... I mean it all! And starting to collect on bluray!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Why yes I'm gonna necro this thread so that I can FIND PEOPLE TO SHARE ALL MY DS9 FEELINGS WITH. the bf and I are into season 7 and UUUUGH. We're having so much fun. And sadness. And shipping. And Garak is my smol gay space lizard child <3
Why yes I'm gonna necro this thread so that I can FIND PEOPLE TO SHARE ALL MY DS9 FEELINGS WITH. the bf and I are into season 7 and UUUUGH. We're having so much fun. And sadness. And shipping. And Garak is my smol gay space lizard child <3
KVbkgOZ.png
@Sonne My people. Check out my Star Trek fan dragon~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16475489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164755/16475489_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sonne
My people.

Check out my Star Trek fan dragon~

16475489_350.png
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@Vhyxalas Yes! Another Garak fan!
@Wreck That looks awesome! ^w^
...And wow, I'm really necroing this, I didn't even notice how long it's been since anyone posted here. Wow, I feel like I've been gone from this site for ages. >_> But the love of Star Trek must go on!
@Vhyxalas Yes! Another Garak fan!
@Wreck That looks awesome! ^w^
...And wow, I'm really necroing this, I didn't even notice how long it's been since anyone posted here. Wow, I feel like I've been gone from this site for ages. >_> But the love of Star Trek must go on!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32