Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So how 'bout them clowns?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
If you've been keeping up with news, you'll know that people have been dressing up as clowns and stalking around in the middle of the night. Where I live, in West Virginia, there's a lot of them. Normally I'd brush this off, because in the past years, I've seen so much of this in my town: Last year it was zombies, before that was vampires, and before that was mad doctors. But clowns? [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/heartsdesire456/12873778/459024/459024_600.jpg[/img] I've been afraid of clowns since I was little, when my brother and his friends decided to dress up as clowns and crawl out from under my bed and come out from my closet. (Thanks, bro!) Anyway, because of the recent sightings of clowns in my tiny town, I've been very on edge and paranoid for a few days- bringing the cats in, locking doors ~ 8 PM, keeping a large blunt object nearby. It's gotten to the point of having nightmares (yay!) and losing sleep over it. How do you guys feel about it? Are you for or against the clown uprising?
If you've been keeping up with news, you'll know that people have been dressing up as clowns and stalking around in the middle of the night.

Where I live, in West Virginia, there's a lot of them.

Normally I'd brush this off, because in the past years, I've seen so much of this in my town:
Last year it was zombies, before that was vampires, and before that was mad doctors.

But clowns?

459024_600.jpg

I've been afraid of clowns since I was little, when my brother and his friends decided to dress up as clowns and crawl out from under my bed and come out from my closet. (Thanks, bro!)

Anyway, because of the recent sightings of clowns in my tiny town, I've been very on edge and paranoid for a few days- bringing the cats in, locking doors ~ 8 PM, keeping a large blunt object nearby.

It's gotten to the point of having nightmares (yay!) and losing sleep over it.

How do you guys feel about it? Are you for or against the clown uprising?
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
@Deki
SOSSOSO AGAINST IT
At a party I went to yesterday night I had to walk one of my friends out to her car because of her anxiety towards those sightings. I'll admit I am TERRIFIED of clowns. I used to love to sit out on the porch at night and just relax, and now I breathe like I'm sitting in cold ice water in the dead of winter because I'm so freaked out. Goodbye to comfort.
@Deki
SOSSOSO AGAINST IT
At a party I went to yesterday night I had to walk one of my friends out to her car because of her anxiety towards those sightings. I'll admit I am TERRIFIED of clowns. I used to love to sit out on the porch at night and just relax, and now I breathe like I'm sitting in cold ice water in the dead of winter because I'm so freaked out. Goodbye to comfort.
keyedit.png
Vyrus | PM's/Friend Requests open | Hatchery
@Deki

I'm from West Virginia too and when I saw the reports, all I could think of was someone is bound to get shot over this stupidity O.o

Especially after this state just approved the conceal carry law where you no longer need a license to carry. Are these nutballs stupid?

Buh-Bye Mr. IT >___> I'm sure Stephen King will miss you
@Deki

I'm from West Virginia too and when I saw the reports, all I could think of was someone is bound to get shot over this stupidity O.o

Especially after this state just approved the conceal carry law where you no longer need a license to carry. Are these nutballs stupid?

Buh-Bye Mr. IT >___> I'm sure Stephen King will miss you
[quote name="LightHart" date=2016-09-25 19:14:51] someone is bound to get shot over this stupidity [/quote]
LightHart wrote on 2016-09-25:
someone is bound to get shot over this stupidity
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
I'm sorry, but people dressing up as clowns and walking around in the middle of the night? I'M DYING. I know a lot of people are terrified of clowns, but this is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.
I'm sorry, but people dressing up as clowns and walking around in the middle of the night? I'M DYING. I know a lot of people are terrified of clowns, but this is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
So uh, do they put a bunch of balloons in random places like IT or something? Do they sing Insane Clown Posse songs and complain about magnets?

This just sounds so random to me. Zombies or Vampires I understand because it's the end of September, but Clowns sounds more like something in the daytime in a white windowless van.
So uh, do they put a bunch of balloons in random places like IT or something? Do they sing Insane Clown Posse songs and complain about magnets?

This just sounds so random to me. Zombies or Vampires I understand because it's the end of September, but Clowns sounds more like something in the daytime in a white windowless van.
My writing project.
clown uprising? more like FROWN uprising amirite fellas

seriously though if you're gonna stalk people at least dress up as something good, like hugh jackman
clown uprising? more like FROWN uprising amirite fellas

seriously though if you're gonna stalk people at least dress up as something good, like hugh jackman
I am afraid of clowns, but I have the fight instead of flight reaction, and have gotten in trouble for punching clowns since I was 7. But an uprising of those things no thank you, Imma just go hide in my room. /)-(\
I am afraid of clowns, but I have the fight instead of flight reaction, and have gotten in trouble for punching clowns since I was 7. But an uprising of those things no thank you, Imma just go hide in my room. /)-(\
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'm fromWV whats the full story
I'm fromWV whats the full story
I heard that one guy got arrested for it... it's such a strange thing. It's definitely terrifying and I'm glad people aren't doing that in my area but it's also kinda funny.
I heard that one guy got arrested for it... it's such a strange thing. It's definitely terrifying and I'm glad people aren't doing that in my area but it's also kinda funny.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19