Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa - Sign-ups! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40
@omori @Miyuzaki @Silence All added, thanks for joining!
@omori @Miyuzaki @Silence All added, thanks for joining!
Username: Adi486
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love Snappers and Guardians, they're my favourite dragon breeds, I love love love combinations like rust/jade, seafoam/blood etc. and I really like pastelly coloured dragons (though I do not own any at the minute xD) as well as brightly coloured dragons in general. My favourite genes are clown and shimmer. I'm quite fond of the steampunk apparel but I love any apparel really! Basically I am ridiculously easy to buy for (I have been told by IRL people) so anything anything anything at all! Oh, I also love rping and stuff and things with backstory are amazing :D There's nothing I really actively dislike anything so just go for it!
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes please!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yep!
Username: Adi486
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love Snappers and Guardians, they're my favourite dragon breeds, I love love love combinations like rust/jade, seafoam/blood etc. and I really like pastelly coloured dragons (though I do not own any at the minute xD) as well as brightly coloured dragons in general. My favourite genes are clown and shimmer. I'm quite fond of the steampunk apparel but I love any apparel really! Basically I am ridiculously easy to buy for (I have been told by IRL people) so anything anything anything at all! Oh, I also love rping and stuff and things with backstory are amazing :D There's nothing I really actively dislike anything so just go for it!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yep!
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
Username: Sephirael

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I'm looking to get every dragon breed in every gender, including plentifuls. I need more females as of now, this could change, though. I like dark colours (this includes colours like navy, not just obsidian and black) as primaries and a matching secondary colour, unless its a nice contrast like black/white.
As for familiars, I'm looking for familiars that match my dragons in either colour, aesthetics, or personality. I'm trying to get a Nightsky Fuiran for Virgil. My favorite familiars are the Psyworm, Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Hippogriff, Fire/Lightning/Light Sprites, Aviars, Wolves (Umbra, Black, Gale, Winter), Trick of the Light, Ethereal Trickster, Rasa, Death Seeker, Storm Seeker, Skoll, Hati, Kamaitachi, Skycats, Hippojays... I love practically all of the familiars, really.
In apparel, I don't like shirts or coats, typically. Rings, hats, scarves, steam punk gear, Time-turner's Sandglass, masks, helmets, fairies, and the Peace-keeping Dove are awesome.
I really want shimmer and iridescent scrolls since I'm "scrolling" my dragons. I would also like clown and stripes or eyespots scrolls. And I'm not excepting to get this at all, but a Skydancer, Ridgeback, or Wildclaw breed change scroll would be amazing.
I hope I gave enough options. ^-^'

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Nope.

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: I don't think so... :( If I had more money, I would.
Username: Sephirael

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I'm looking to get every dragon breed in every gender, including plentifuls. I need more females as of now, this could change, though. I like dark colours (this includes colours like navy, not just obsidian and black) as primaries and a matching secondary colour, unless its a nice contrast like black/white.
As for familiars, I'm looking for familiars that match my dragons in either colour, aesthetics, or personality. I'm trying to get a Nightsky Fuiran for Virgil. My favorite familiars are the Psyworm, Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Hippogriff, Fire/Lightning/Light Sprites, Aviars, Wolves (Umbra, Black, Gale, Winter), Trick of the Light, Ethereal Trickster, Rasa, Death Seeker, Storm Seeker, Skoll, Hati, Kamaitachi, Skycats, Hippojays... I love practically all of the familiars, really.
In apparel, I don't like shirts or coats, typically. Rings, hats, scarves, steam punk gear, Time-turner's Sandglass, masks, helmets, fairies, and the Peace-keeping Dove are awesome.
I really want shimmer and iridescent scrolls since I'm "scrolling" my dragons. I would also like clown and stripes or eyespots scrolls. And I'm not excepting to get this at all, but a Skydancer, Ridgeback, or Wildclaw breed change scroll would be amazing.
I hope I gave enough options. ^-^'

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Nope.

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: I don't think so... :( If I had more money, I would.
k4z0nn.png
@ Devildove What a wonderful idea, I'd like to sign up!

Username: Svaeshtari

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I'm on the hunt for a male black or obsidian/sunshine-fire/crimson or blood dragon of any breed, except Ridgeback. I'm also very fond of lemon, leaf, maize and sunshine primaries. I am really not fond of tangerine, coral or carmine anywhere. Take a peek at my lair if you're thinking of gifting a dragon, and see who lives there :D

I like the simple iron, gold and darksteel jewelry and the dented iron belts. Also, familiars. And, of course, any gene scroll (especially gembond) or perhaps an SD breed change, if we're shooting for the moon XD

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Nope! That wouldn't be secret ;)

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Certainly.
@ Devildove What a wonderful idea, I'd like to sign up!

Username: Svaeshtari

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I'm on the hunt for a male black or obsidian/sunshine-fire/crimson or blood dragon of any breed, except Ridgeback. I'm also very fond of lemon, leaf, maize and sunshine primaries. I am really not fond of tangerine, coral or carmine anywhere. Take a peek at my lair if you're thinking of gifting a dragon, and see who lives there :D

I like the simple iron, gold and darksteel jewelry and the dented iron belts. Also, familiars. And, of course, any gene scroll (especially gembond) or perhaps an SD breed change, if we're shooting for the moon XD

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Nope! That wouldn't be secret ;)

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Certainly.
@Adi486 @Sephirael @Svaeshtari

Added, thanks for joining! :D
@Adi486 @Sephirael @Svaeshtari

Added, thanks for joining! :D
Username: Vaelin
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Well, well, well.
As far as dragons go, I love Snappers, Skydancers, Imperials, Spirals, and Pearlcatchers. I love all of the genes except for Speckle and Freckle (although they CAN look good on specific dragons and colors). With terts, should they come into play, I love, love, love Circuit on Imps and Gembond on Snappers. I really like Circuit on anything, though, and Gembond on Skydancers (as well as others, if the colors are right). Underbelly is gorgeous when it matches the color scheme. Speaking of colors - I like them all. Every color. As long as the color scheme as a whole makes sense. Use your best judgment, really, but if you need a hint, peek at my dragons. I think they're all gorgeous (except for my random progen, Zaizho, who has many scatterscrolls in his future...)

If you have chunks of money to toss around, I would really love a Seraph, Circuit or Gembond scroll, but I'm not holding my breath ;P (Actually, any gene scroll in general, but especially those three.) Or a Skydancer scroll! But, again. Not holding my breath.

I love familiars. I'm going to try and collect them, so any you want to gift, I would love! If you give me a repeat, no sweat off my back, I'm certain I can always find someone to trade it with!

Since I'm new my priorities are on dragons and familiars right now, so I haven't really delved into apparel yet, but this would be the perfect opportunity to start me off ;) I love everything steampunk the most, but my main priority with apparel would be to just have something that suits one of my dragons appropriately.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes :)
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: I'll pass.
Username: Vaelin
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Well, well, well.
As far as dragons go, I love Snappers, Skydancers, Imperials, Spirals, and Pearlcatchers. I love all of the genes except for Speckle and Freckle (although they CAN look good on specific dragons and colors). With terts, should they come into play, I love, love, love Circuit on Imps and Gembond on Snappers. I really like Circuit on anything, though, and Gembond on Skydancers (as well as others, if the colors are right). Underbelly is gorgeous when it matches the color scheme. Speaking of colors - I like them all. Every color. As long as the color scheme as a whole makes sense. Use your best judgment, really, but if you need a hint, peek at my dragons. I think they're all gorgeous (except for my random progen, Zaizho, who has many scatterscrolls in his future...)

If you have chunks of money to toss around, I would really love a Seraph, Circuit or Gembond scroll, but I'm not holding my breath ;P (Actually, any gene scroll in general, but especially those three.) Or a Skydancer scroll! But, again. Not holding my breath.

I love familiars. I'm going to try and collect them, so any you want to gift, I would love! If you give me a repeat, no sweat off my back, I'm certain I can always find someone to trade it with!

Since I'm new my priorities are on dragons and familiars right now, so I haven't really delved into apparel yet, but this would be the perfect opportunity to start me off ;) I love everything steampunk the most, but my main priority with apparel would be to just have something that suits one of my dragons appropriately.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes :)
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: I'll pass.
@Vaelin Added, thanks so much for joining!
@Vaelin Added, thanks so much for joining!
Username: Anubiaya
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love dark on dark OR light on light. My favorite colors are (think ice flight) white, ice, and platinum in any combination. I also love lighter blue shades with any of those colors. I also adore dark on dark colors as well; black, obsidian, shadow, midnight. I love tert colors that compliment the primary and secondary, even if they are basic. I adore Iridescent and Shimmer genes but Tiger is also one of my favorites. Pearlcarchers, Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Imperials are my favorite breeds. I don't really like any of the others. The Wildclaw females are so cute; they remind me of Jurassic Park raptors. I prefer dragons with genes (having a tert basic is totally fine) or else I will have to spend a ton giving them gene's myself. If they have gorgeous color combo's however and are basic/basic I don't mind those. ;) I only like colors that compliment each other so I'm not a huge fan of neon or earthly colors. The coli plays a huge part in my life so any battle apparel or nifty new moves are fantastic. I love love love familiars. My favorites are the canine or feline types. I don't know why but I freaking love them.
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes please!
Username: Anubiaya
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love dark on dark OR light on light. My favorite colors are (think ice flight) white, ice, and platinum in any combination. I also love lighter blue shades with any of those colors. I also adore dark on dark colors as well; black, obsidian, shadow, midnight. I love tert colors that compliment the primary and secondary, even if they are basic. I adore Iridescent and Shimmer genes but Tiger is also one of my favorites. Pearlcarchers, Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Imperials are my favorite breeds. I don't really like any of the others. The Wildclaw females are so cute; they remind me of Jurassic Park raptors. I prefer dragons with genes (having a tert basic is totally fine) or else I will have to spend a ton giving them gene's myself. If they have gorgeous color combo's however and are basic/basic I don't mind those. ;) I only like colors that compliment each other so I'm not a huge fan of neon or earthly colors. The coli plays a huge part in my life so any battle apparel or nifty new moves are fantastic. I love love love familiars. My favorites are the canine or feline types. I don't know why but I freaking love them.
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes please!

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Username: minty
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: i love underbelly! i also love the wildclaw and mirror breeds. underbelly or wildclaw scrolls would be appreciated. xP my favorite colors are the pinks, greens, and yellows-oranges. i am also collecting familiars, although i own most familiars under 10k (AH standard). im not too big on apparel! my dragons have never been fancy. but that doesnt mean they couldnt benefit from a nice hat or something!
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: sure!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: absolutely, i would love to help out.

thank you so much! this seems like it will be really great. :>
Username: minty
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: i love underbelly! i also love the wildclaw and mirror breeds. underbelly or wildclaw scrolls would be appreciated. xP my favorite colors are the pinks, greens, and yellows-oranges. i am also collecting familiars, although i own most familiars under 10k (AH standard). im not too big on apparel! my dragons have never been fancy. but that doesnt mean they couldnt benefit from a nice hat or something!
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: sure!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: absolutely, i would love to help out.

thank you so much! this seems like it will be really great. :>
Username:
Saranii
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
- I love everything about steampunk and armours!
- Pretty dragons with pretty colours and markings! (such as stripes and such)
- I love Skydancers, Imps and Snappers (I have enough spirals,faes and pearlcatchers!) all the other breeds are very much welcomed.
- Familiars AND apparel are always welcomed!

Though, my santa can give me pretty much anything, i'm not picky!
but remember, treat people like you want 'em to treat you

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?:
Yes!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?:
Sure!
Username:
Saranii
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
- I love everything about steampunk and armours!
- Pretty dragons with pretty colours and markings! (such as stripes and such)
- I love Skydancers, Imps and Snappers (I have enough spirals,faes and pearlcatchers!) all the other breeds are very much welcomed.
- Familiars AND apparel are always welcomed!

Though, my santa can give me pretty much anything, i'm not picky!
but remember, treat people like you want 'em to treat you

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?:
Yes!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?:
Sure!

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png