Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa - Sign-ups! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40
@Anubiaya @minty @Saranii All added!
@Anubiaya @minty @Saranii All added!
Oh yay, this sounds like a great idea! :D

Username: Kyrrah
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Oh this is tough. I mean, DRAGONS.
I love bright colours (I don't really like greys). But new, interesting combinations are great! (brown/pink, reds-yellows, aqua/greens, MAGENTA IDK really, the brighter the better) I love double/triple genes, and my favourite gene combos are iridescent/seraph or clown/shimmer or iri/shimmer. I really like at least on of the genes to be iridescent or shimmer, and seraph is the best gene ever. Tert genes are all great, as long as the colours match well (I'm particularly loving underbelly atm).
Favourite breeds: I really do love any breed rarer than plentiful, but my favourites would have to be skydancers, wildclaws and imperials (in that order ^_^) I like male spirals and female ridgebacks and pearlcatchers.
The things i would love more than ANYTHING are breed change/gene scrolls but omg, that would be incredibly generous, so i'm not really expecting that.
Also, if you're an artist, i would really love any art at all of my dragons c: That would be wonderful!
Finally, i'm always looking for new familiars or apparel, so if you think they'd look good on my dragons, go ahead

okay so FR deleted the rest of my message here we go:
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: YES
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Definitely!
Oh yay, this sounds like a great idea! :D

Username: Kyrrah
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Oh this is tough. I mean, DRAGONS.
I love bright colours (I don't really like greys). But new, interesting combinations are great! (brown/pink, reds-yellows, aqua/greens, MAGENTA IDK really, the brighter the better) I love double/triple genes, and my favourite gene combos are iridescent/seraph or clown/shimmer or iri/shimmer. I really like at least on of the genes to be iridescent or shimmer, and seraph is the best gene ever. Tert genes are all great, as long as the colours match well (I'm particularly loving underbelly atm).
Favourite breeds: I really do love any breed rarer than plentiful, but my favourites would have to be skydancers, wildclaws and imperials (in that order ^_^) I like male spirals and female ridgebacks and pearlcatchers.
The things i would love more than ANYTHING are breed change/gene scrolls but omg, that would be incredibly generous, so i'm not really expecting that.
Also, if you're an artist, i would really love any art at all of my dragons c: That would be wonderful!
Finally, i'm always looking for new familiars or apparel, so if you think they'd look good on my dragons, go ahead

okay so FR deleted the rest of my message here we go:
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: YES
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Definitely!
Username:
LadyjennaH24
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
- I love Dragons which are colored red/blood/crimson or mixed with it and any breed will do.. I am not sure if I hate any breeds
- i dont mind having cool armors or apparels
-and yes i am looking for familiars too

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?:
Yes!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?:
Sure!
Username:
LadyjennaH24
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
- I love Dragons which are colored red/blood/crimson or mixed with it and any breed will do.. I am not sure if I hate any breeds
- i dont mind having cool armors or apparels
-and yes i am looking for familiars too

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?:
Yes!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?:
Sure!
~Ise-kun~
Username: Groovie
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
I like gened dragons. Preferably Iridescent/shimmer, Tiger/Seraph, Tiger/Striped, Iri/Seraph, Iri/Stripes, etc. My favorite dragons are Skydancers, Guardians, Pearlcatchers and Imperials.(in this order, lol) I have enough Guardians and Spirals(4 of each). Not too fond of Tundras, personally.
You can send me anything really, but Skydancers and Imperials are on my top list. I'd prefer a female of the latter. A shiny one! :) Light colors are always welcome.
Colors I love are purple, silver, aqua, blue, seafoam and anything in-between.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes.
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Sure. :)
Username: Groovie
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
I like gened dragons. Preferably Iridescent/shimmer, Tiger/Seraph, Tiger/Striped, Iri/Seraph, Iri/Stripes, etc. My favorite dragons are Skydancers, Guardians, Pearlcatchers and Imperials.(in this order, lol) I have enough Guardians and Spirals(4 of each). Not too fond of Tundras, personally.
You can send me anything really, but Skydancers and Imperials are on my top list. I'd prefer a female of the latter. A shiny one! :) Light colors are always welcome.
Colors I love are purple, silver, aqua, blue, seafoam and anything in-between.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes.
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Sure. :)
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
Username: catboast

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: My favourite breeds are Snappers (Males especially c:), SDs, Imperials, and Wildclaws (though I don't have one yet). I'm not really a big fan of Ridgebacks, but I can live with any other dragon, as long as it's pretty~
I would prefer a dragon that already has genes. My absolute favourites are Seraph, Shimmer, Clown, and Tiger. I don't have any dragons with tertiary genes yet, but I think it'd be lovely.
As for colours, I'm not really picky, except that I don't really like purples. I'd love to see a new colour combination that I haven't seen before! If it helps, though, I'm a big fan of reds, pinks, browns, and anything from seafoam to stonewash.
I'd also be really happy if I received cute apparel or an adorable familiar! c:

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yup~
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes!
Username: catboast

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: My favourite breeds are Snappers (Males especially c:), SDs, Imperials, and Wildclaws (though I don't have one yet). I'm not really a big fan of Ridgebacks, but I can live with any other dragon, as long as it's pretty~
I would prefer a dragon that already has genes. My absolute favourites are Seraph, Shimmer, Clown, and Tiger. I don't have any dragons with tertiary genes yet, but I think it'd be lovely.
As for colours, I'm not really picky, except that I don't really like purples. I'd love to see a new colour combination that I haven't seen before! If it helps, though, I'm a big fan of reds, pinks, browns, and anything from seafoam to stonewash.
I'd also be really happy if I received cute apparel or an adorable familiar! c:

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yup~
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes!
forsale_m.png1199249.png1401138.png1403949.png1444178.png1444180.png
@Kyrrah @LadyjennaH24 @Groovie @catboast

Added, sorry! My post got eaten
@Kyrrah @LadyjennaH24 @Groovie @catboast

Added, sorry! My post got eaten
Username: ObliviousSkyrim
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I adore Spirals and Skydancers, and I like Wildclaws and Imperials a lot, although I do not have one of either yet of my own. I love most colors, so long as they co-ordinate well and aren't any of the dark greens or browns, or spring. Just take a look at my lair. C: This is not a chance to show off my babies, what are you talking about. I love dragons whose eyes don't match their colors as much as the ones that do, because I think that it gives them a history, not just something to match with their skin. I love most apparel and I am slowly trying to dress up the majority of my dragons and I have no problems with any of the familiars on this site, and I don't have very many. I would love gene scroll, but I will be happy with pretty much anything as I absolutely just love dragons. I dislike most snappers and Ridgebacks, only a few have ever caught my eye. If said gifter is up to it, a dragon background story would be cool, but if not that is totally okay, though if their name is revealed I shall throw a hatchling letter at them anyway C:
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes C:
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: No thanks
Username: ObliviousSkyrim
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I adore Spirals and Skydancers, and I like Wildclaws and Imperials a lot, although I do not have one of either yet of my own. I love most colors, so long as they co-ordinate well and aren't any of the dark greens or browns, or spring. Just take a look at my lair. C: This is not a chance to show off my babies, what are you talking about. I love dragons whose eyes don't match their colors as much as the ones that do, because I think that it gives them a history, not just something to match with their skin. I love most apparel and I am slowly trying to dress up the majority of my dragons and I have no problems with any of the familiars on this site, and I don't have very many. I would love gene scroll, but I will be happy with pretty much anything as I absolutely just love dragons. I dislike most snappers and Ridgebacks, only a few have ever caught my eye. If said gifter is up to it, a dragon background story would be cool, but if not that is totally okay, though if their name is revealed I shall throw a hatchling letter at them anyway C:
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes C:
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: No thanks
Username: mermaidia

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: My favorite dragons have patterns or interesting colors! I'm a fan of just about everywhere on the color spectrum, although I tend to be a little less excited about red/pink/orange primaries, and x/x/y / x/y/y type combinations aren't super interesting to me. White or black primaries with bright secondaries are probably my most favorite thing -- yay neonwings! -- especially in the blue, green or gold range, with clown, tiger, and/or eyespots. The only breeds I don't really care for are Tundra dragons and Mirrors, though I am also pretty picky about Spirals. Of course, like just about everyone else on the list, I certainly wouldn't say no to an Imp or a gene/breed scroll if you feel like being Santa Stacks-o'-Cash :)

If you like writing dragon descriptions or coming up with cool concepts, I genuinely adore dragons who have clever backgrounds or bios; one of my favorite dragons that I've ever purchased was a simple ungened Imp who had a funny bio based off that infamously horrid Harry Potter fic, My Immortal. Even though I don't RP them, a dragon with a thought-out personality endears themselves to me immensely, regardless of their color, markings, or treasure value.

I have a gotta-catch-'em-all attitude towards familiars-- if I can't get it by grinding the first few levels of the Coliseum, and if I haven't lucked out and gotten it in a chest, chances are I'll be happy to see it. Apparel-wise I'm a bit of a snob however; I mostly dress up my dragons to show off items that I've gotten, or to coordinate with those items.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa: Certainly!
Username: mermaidia

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: My favorite dragons have patterns or interesting colors! I'm a fan of just about everywhere on the color spectrum, although I tend to be a little less excited about red/pink/orange primaries, and x/x/y / x/y/y type combinations aren't super interesting to me. White or black primaries with bright secondaries are probably my most favorite thing -- yay neonwings! -- especially in the blue, green or gold range, with clown, tiger, and/or eyespots. The only breeds I don't really care for are Tundra dragons and Mirrors, though I am also pretty picky about Spirals. Of course, like just about everyone else on the list, I certainly wouldn't say no to an Imp or a gene/breed scroll if you feel like being Santa Stacks-o'-Cash :)

If you like writing dragon descriptions or coming up with cool concepts, I genuinely adore dragons who have clever backgrounds or bios; one of my favorite dragons that I've ever purchased was a simple ungened Imp who had a funny bio based off that infamously horrid Harry Potter fic, My Immortal. Even though I don't RP them, a dragon with a thought-out personality endears themselves to me immensely, regardless of their color, markings, or treasure value.

I have a gotta-catch-'em-all attitude towards familiars-- if I can't get it by grinding the first few levels of the Coliseum, and if I haven't lucked out and gotten it in a chest, chances are I'll be happy to see it. Apparel-wise I'm a bit of a snob however; I mostly dress up my dragons to show off items that I've gotten, or to coordinate with those items.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa: Certainly!
_______________6ux1pK5.gif

mari
she/her
fr +3:00
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
Username: Dolphinsong
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Imperials, Wildclaws, Black/white primary, blue/green secondary, petals. Don't really have a dislike list
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: No
Username: Dolphinsong
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Imperials, Wildclaws, Black/white primary, blue/green secondary, petals. Don't really have a dislike list
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: No
dolsilnew_by_dolphinsong-dbkoax4.png
@ObliviousSkyrim @mermaidia @Dolphinsong

Added, thanks!
@ObliviousSkyrim @mermaidia @Dolphinsong

Added, thanks!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40