Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa - Sign-ups! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Sign-ups close today at 2PM FR time!
Sign-ups close today at 2PM FR time!
I am participating in a Shadow Flight secret santa as well, but I'd like to show the love to ALL flights if that's okay :)

Username: okikage
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Any dragons would be amazing, but I am specifically in the market for breeding partners of my red hued dragons! They are both ladies so I'm looking for boys and anything in the Crimson-Rose range on primary/secondary is lovely.

I have literally loved every Circuit dragon I have ever looked at.

I collect familiars! Any familiar I don't have yet would make me so happy. I have a list if that would be helpful!

I don't particularly like the greens, yellows, browns, basically that whole side of the color wheel, tho I do like a good banana spiral :P

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: It depends on if I get a lot of one egg clutches in the coming weeks, but I would love to help out!
I am participating in a Shadow Flight secret santa as well, but I'd like to show the love to ALL flights if that's okay :)

Username: okikage
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Any dragons would be amazing, but I am specifically in the market for breeding partners of my red hued dragons! They are both ladies so I'm looking for boys and anything in the Crimson-Rose range on primary/secondary is lovely.

I have literally loved every Circuit dragon I have ever looked at.

I collect familiars! Any familiar I don't have yet would make me so happy. I have a list if that would be helpful!

I don't particularly like the greens, yellows, browns, basically that whole side of the color wheel, tho I do like a good banana spiral :P

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: It depends on if I get a lot of one egg clutches in the coming weeks, but I would love to help out!
Eastern time - if you ping/message me and I don't get back to you in a day I probably missed it/forgot so poke me again!
@okikage Added!

@Lolo Hey, I just now saw that you were interested in Elfing (since it says to PM me ). If you'd still like to be one, please toss me a PM - there are a lot of things you'd need to be sent, and a lot of instructions/info to read before signups close at 2PM today!
@okikage Added!

@Lolo Hey, I just now saw that you were interested in Elfing (since it says to PM me ). If you'd still like to be one, please toss me a PM - there are a lot of things you'd need to be sent, and a lot of instructions/info to read before signups close at 2PM today!
Username: Tenebrae

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Dragons- Don't really have the space for any but if you have any shadow/shadow/lavander fire male dragons or pink/pruple/white arcane male dragons I'd love you forever :D (If you really want to get me a dragon- iri/shim WC's are my love especially blue shaded ones)

Genes- I'd love any type of gene, I have plans for almost all of them and breed changes so any are welcome/

Familairs
- A shalebuck :D Or a psywurm or a silver springbok :D

Apparel - Don't really aparrel much. I do want a cape though, *coughcoughmidnightcapecoughcough*

Art- I love love art! If you want to buy me a commission then I'd be very thankful~ (If you want to take this option then message the elf and I'll tell you the artists I like :) )

Other:
SCATTERSCROLLS!! I need them for my SS pair and I'd adore you forever more for one or even more! (very expensive hobby I have)

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?:
No, anomyous please :)

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Nope
Username: Tenebrae

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Dragons- Don't really have the space for any but if you have any shadow/shadow/lavander fire male dragons or pink/pruple/white arcane male dragons I'd love you forever :D (If you really want to get me a dragon- iri/shim WC's are my love especially blue shaded ones)

Genes- I'd love any type of gene, I have plans for almost all of them and breed changes so any are welcome/

Familairs
- A shalebuck :D Or a psywurm or a silver springbok :D

Apparel - Don't really aparrel much. I do want a cape though, *coughcoughmidnightcapecoughcough*

Art- I love love art! If you want to buy me a commission then I'd be very thankful~ (If you want to take this option then message the elf and I'll tell you the artists I like :) )

Other:
SCATTERSCROLLS!! I need them for my SS pair and I'd adore you forever more for one or even more! (very expensive hobby I have)

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?:
No, anomyous please :)

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Nope
Forum-signature.png
@Tenebrae Added, thanks!
@Tenebrae Added, thanks!
Username: sovice

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:

Dragons: I like basically everything :-) I like gembond genes on dragons, even in a little bit crazy color combinations. But I dont like pink and violet too much... I am missing wildclaw male dragon, I would love one in warm colours (green, brown, red, yellow...)

Apparel/Familiars: I love familiars but I already have quite a bunch; from apparel I really wish to have anything from the golden armor set - except of golden helmet, which I already have - for one of my dragons. Or any flowers! (except of pink roses xD)

Other: Hm... I would love a triple crimson dragon xD

But I think I will be happy with any nice surprise xD

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes
Username: sovice

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:

Dragons: I like basically everything :-) I like gembond genes on dragons, even in a little bit crazy color combinations. But I dont like pink and violet too much... I am missing wildclaw male dragon, I would love one in warm colours (green, brown, red, yellow...)

Apparel/Familiars: I love familiars but I already have quite a bunch; from apparel I really wish to have anything from the golden armor set - except of golden helmet, which I already have - for one of my dragons. Or any flowers! (except of pink roses xD)

Other: Hm... I would love a triple crimson dragon xD

But I think I will be happy with any nice surprise xD

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes
16347812141_0c15e23841_o.png
@sovice Added, thanks!
@sovice Added, thanks!
Username: Khoshekh

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I'm super in love with Skydancers? uwu And Wildclaws. I adore autumn-y color combinations, things in the green-blue range (Seafoam and Jade, yes please), and monochromes--Midnight, Obsidian, and White are adored. Tiger, Seraph, and Underbelly are my favorite things ever. Not fond of anything in the pink range, and I don't really like Gembond or Circuit--but that's a general thing and there are definitely exceptions!
I love familiars and will be happy to provide the super-short list of familiars I already have. Not really into apparel, and I don't have a wishlist, so whatever goes! Breed/gene scrolls, treasure, gems, art, etc. would all be absolutely fantastic.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes please!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: No.
Username: Khoshekh

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I'm super in love with Skydancers? uwu And Wildclaws. I adore autumn-y color combinations, things in the green-blue range (Seafoam and Jade, yes please), and monochromes--Midnight, Obsidian, and White are adored. Tiger, Seraph, and Underbelly are my favorite things ever. Not fond of anything in the pink range, and I don't really like Gembond or Circuit--but that's a general thing and there are definitely exceptions!
I love familiars and will be happy to provide the super-short list of familiars I already have. Not really into apparel, and I don't have a wishlist, so whatever goes! Breed/gene scrolls, treasure, gems, art, etc. would all be absolutely fantastic.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes please!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: No.
Username: Darksilverhawk

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Dragons: I love Skydancers and Faes, and have a soft spot for irishim Pearlcatchers as well. I like white-black range primaries with a brighter secondary., but things in the blue range are also nice. I don't really care for yellow and orange range dragons. Pinks can win me over if they're not too garish. I also love Seraph and Shimmer gened dragons.
Items: I'm currently looking for tiger, seraph, and clown gene scrolls. I love the steampunk apparel, scarves and gloves in particular! I'd also be happy to get capes, wraps, or flowerfalls.

Art: I love art! Particularly of any of the dragons on my first page.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes!
Username: Darksilverhawk

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Dragons: I love Skydancers and Faes, and have a soft spot for irishim Pearlcatchers as well. I like white-black range primaries with a brighter secondary., but things in the blue range are also nice. I don't really care for yellow and orange range dragons. Pinks can win me over if they're not too garish. I also love Seraph and Shimmer gened dragons.
Items: I'm currently looking for tiger, seraph, and clown gene scrolls. I love the steampunk apparel, scarves and gloves in particular! I'd also be happy to get capes, wraps, or flowerfalls.

Art: I love art! Particularly of any of the dragons on my first page.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Khoshekh @Darksilverhawk Added, thanks!
@Khoshekh @Darksilverhawk Added, thanks!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40