Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa - Sign-ups! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40
@Devildove Ah, no, I did copy from the original post, but I left out the rematch question since I didn't think I'd be able to do a second giftee, if it became the case. Just figured it'd be assumed a no if I left it out >< Sorry.
@Devildove Ah, no, I did copy from the original post, but I left out the rematch question since I didn't think I'd be able to do a second giftee, if it became the case. Just figured it'd be assumed a no if I left it out >< Sorry.
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
@Aurora23 When you sign up to rematch, it's in addition to the regular gifting. So you basically just give two gifts and only receive a gift back for the first one. It is indeed giving gifts to people who didn't receive one, and the rematching would be done in January as it says in the FAQ. I'll edit the rematcher question of the FAQ so that it's more detailed, sorry about the confusion!

@wuldorbane Don't worry about it, I just wanted to make sure you both got a chance to read the first post so there's no confusion when matching happens! =D
@Aurora23 When you sign up to rematch, it's in addition to the regular gifting. So you basically just give two gifts and only receive a gift back for the first one. It is indeed giving gifts to people who didn't receive one, and the rematching would be done in January as it says in the FAQ. I'll edit the rematcher question of the FAQ so that it's more detailed, sorry about the confusion!

@wuldorbane Don't worry about it, I just wanted to make sure you both got a chance to read the first post so there's no confusion when matching happens! =D
@Devildove Understandable! Sorry for the confusion, though.
@Devildove Understandable! Sorry for the confusion, though.
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
@Devildove Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up! Right now I don't have enough items/dragons to gift away. But if I gain more in the future and want to add that I can be a rematch Santa how would I do that? Just repost my form saying that I can now do rematch Santa?
@Devildove Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up! Right now I don't have enough items/dragons to gift away. But if I gain more in the future and want to add that I can be a rematch Santa how would I do that? Just repost my form saying that I can now do rematch Santa?
@Aurora23 Don't worry about it hun, we've got like 50 rematchers! Hopefully we won't need any of them but if we do it'll only be a few ^^ I just wanted to make sure you got a chance to read everything! Thank you for your thoughts though, you're so sweet! If you ever need to change something on your form, you can either post here letting me know what you want changed (or repost your form either way is fine) or edit your original form and post here letting me know you've edited it.

@Fellis Added, and holy moly you're our 100th participant! Woohoo! \o/
@Aurora23 Don't worry about it hun, we've got like 50 rematchers! Hopefully we won't need any of them but if we do it'll only be a few ^^ I just wanted to make sure you got a chance to read everything! Thank you for your thoughts though, you're so sweet! If you ever need to change something on your form, you can either post here letting me know what you want changed (or repost your form either way is fine) or edit your original form and post here letting me know you've edited it.

@Fellis Added, and holy moly you're our 100th participant! Woohoo! \o/
@Devildove Okay :) I can't wait for this to start! I love giving things ^^
@Devildove Okay :) I can't wait for this to start! I love giving things ^^
@Aurora23 Oh gosh me too! It's gonna be super fun, thanks so much for participating! :D
@Aurora23 Oh gosh me too! It's gonna be super fun, thanks so much for participating! :D
Username: LadyDruiza
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Anything really, genes and breed changes are preferred ^^;
But I would love anything as long as it came with a hug!
Specifics though, SD, spiral gembond, shimmer, iridescent, tiger.

Any of it will be f=gowing to towards breeding pairs I sell for low prices/giveaway to those who can't normally get them themselves.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes! ^^

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes
Username: LadyDruiza
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Anything really, genes and breed changes are preferred ^^;
But I would love anything as long as it came with a hug!
Specifics though, SD, spiral gembond, shimmer, iridescent, tiger.

Any of it will be f=gowing to towards breeding pairs I sell for low prices/giveaway to those who can't normally get them themselves.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes! ^^

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes
@Devildove
I made some adjustments to the list on my entry form, located on page 6.
I'm so sorry for any hassle. ;o; I don't want to clutter the thread with my replies, so thank you in advance!
@Devildove
I made some adjustments to the list on my entry form, located on page 6.
I'm so sorry for any hassle. ;o; I don't want to clutter the thread with my replies, so thank you in advance!
Z1Mernw.png
Username: Adionus

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I am a big fan of Guardian/Ridgebacks/Skydancers and Pearlcatchers but any of the dragons I am okay with. As far as genes, colors, gender is concerned I am not hugely picky and like all colors BUT for what I really want since my male/female ratio in my nest is even is apparel/familiars. Any clothing or familiars would be VERY much appreciated. Also any gene scrolls/ breed changes would be nice too, but I know those are a lot, so look to the apparel/familiars thing before.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: I don't see why not.
Username: Adionus

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I am a big fan of Guardian/Ridgebacks/Skydancers and Pearlcatchers but any of the dragons I am okay with. As far as genes, colors, gender is concerned I am not hugely picky and like all colors BUT for what I really want since my male/female ratio in my nest is even is apparel/familiars. Any clothing or familiars would be VERY much appreciated. Also any gene scrolls/ breed changes would be nice too, but I know those are a lot, so look to the apparel/familiars thing before.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: I don't see why not.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40