Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa - Sign-ups! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@MaxValentine @Brows @JoWuss

Added, thanks so much for participating!
@MaxValentine @Brows @JoWuss

Added, thanks so much for participating!
Username: Zolaine
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love, love, love Iri/Shim, second favorite gene combo would be tiger/stripes, bright colors, blues, purples, pinks, honestly just not a big fan of yellows and oranges but even those are fine in some combinations, particularly with the shimmery effect!
I don't like clown or eyespot at all. Freckle and speckle are okay on dark colors or white. Not a huge fan of tertiary genes in general, but they can be very pretty sometimes. The only breed I'm not crazy about is tundra, the rest I love, even those vicious little mirrors! Favorites are: Imperial, Skydancer, Spiral, and Guardian
Apparel is always appreciated, I love dressing my dragons up! I love collecting familiars as well.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!
Username: Zolaine
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love, love, love Iri/Shim, second favorite gene combo would be tiger/stripes, bright colors, blues, purples, pinks, honestly just not a big fan of yellows and oranges but even those are fine in some combinations, particularly with the shimmery effect!
I don't like clown or eyespot at all. Freckle and speckle are okay on dark colors or white. Not a huge fan of tertiary genes in general, but they can be very pretty sometimes. The only breed I'm not crazy about is tundra, the rest I love, even those vicious little mirrors! Favorites are: Imperial, Skydancer, Spiral, and Guardian
Apparel is always appreciated, I love dressing my dragons up! I love collecting familiars as well.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!
OH MY GOD, SECRET SANTA, YES!

Username: Trollzaya
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I actually have a wishlist on my profile~! It includes apparel, dragons, scrolls, etc. and is added to/updated frequently. I always strike-through an item as soon as I get it, so don't worry about giving me a double, my list is up-to-date~ :)
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes! :D
OH MY GOD, SECRET SANTA, YES!

Username: Trollzaya
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I actually have a wishlist on my profile~! It includes apparel, dragons, scrolls, etc. and is added to/updated frequently. I always strike-through an item as soon as I get it, so don't worry about giving me a double, my list is up-to-date~ :)
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes! :D
@Zolaine @Trollzaya Added! :D
@Zolaine @Trollzaya Added! :D
Username: mlsclassics
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Warm tones, please! (Sunset shimmer is about the prettiest thing...). Honestly, though, not at all picky.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yup!
Username: mlsclassics
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Warm tones, please! (Sunset shimmer is about the prettiest thing...). Honestly, though, not at all picky.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yup!
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
Username: TypoDemon
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I like rose (currently breeding for triples lol) and deep blues, or just really interesting looking things! I'm a pretty easy going person and the fact someone would put thought into a gift for me no matter who they are or what it is, I really am just thankful.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: I don't mind, I'd love to make a new friend.
Username: TypoDemon
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I like rose (currently breeding for triples lol) and deep blues, or just really interesting looking things! I'm a pretty easy going person and the fact someone would put thought into a gift for me no matter who they are or what it is, I really am just thankful.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: I don't mind, I'd love to make a new friend.

I'm looking for someone who levels dragons to max and has some sort of feedback area (not so I can read, just so I know they'll give them back xD) to assure me. Please PM me, if that's you. I'd love to be given a thread link and work something out!
@mlsclassics @TypoDemon Both added, thanks so much for participating! c:
@mlsclassics @TypoDemon Both added, thanks so much for participating! c:
Username: talscudi
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Dragons - Blackish primary with (dark) red or green secondary, Skydancers are favourites but PCs, Spirals, and Fae are also welcome.
Apparel - Steampunk theme! :D Obviously actual steampunk stuff is pricey pricey, so stuff in shades of brown or green that will compliment it is good too.
BATTLE STUFF! :D Stones of aaaaaall sorts.
Familiars, anything I don't have already, I still don't have very many at all.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes.

I could be an elf. ^_^
Username: talscudi
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Dragons - Blackish primary with (dark) red or green secondary, Skydancers are favourites but PCs, Spirals, and Fae are also welcome.
Apparel - Steampunk theme! :D Obviously actual steampunk stuff is pricey pricey, so stuff in shades of brown or green that will compliment it is good too.
BATTLE STUFF! :D Stones of aaaaaall sorts.
Familiars, anything I don't have already, I still don't have very many at all.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes.

I could be an elf. ^_^
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@talscudi Added! I'll PM you about what's involved in being an Elf c:
@talscudi Added! I'll PM you about what's involved in being an Elf c:
Username: GhostBlue
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Dragons: If at all possible, I'd like to avoid Spirals, Faes, Mirrors, and ungened or SG dragons. As for colors, I don't have any real preferences, except I'd like something colorful and perhaps something on the warmer side of colors or tropical-themed. I like iridescent, shimmer, clown, seraph, tiger, circuit, and gembond, while my least favorite genes are freckle and stripes.
Items: Food, apparel, and familiars are always appreciated!
Wishlist: I'm looking for a really cheap Light Sprite, a maize-ice speckle, tiger, or clown/sunshine-fire shimmer/aqua-leaf female common, or a rose-magenta iri/rose-magenta shimmer/rose-ice male Imp/WC.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes!
Username: GhostBlue
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
Dragons: If at all possible, I'd like to avoid Spirals, Faes, Mirrors, and ungened or SG dragons. As for colors, I don't have any real preferences, except I'd like something colorful and perhaps something on the warmer side of colors or tropical-themed. I like iridescent, shimmer, clown, seraph, tiger, circuit, and gembond, while my least favorite genes are freckle and stripes.
Items: Food, apparel, and familiars are always appreciated!
Wishlist: I'm looking for a really cheap Light Sprite, a maize-ice speckle, tiger, or clown/sunshine-fire shimmer/aqua-leaf female common, or a rose-magenta iri/rose-magenta shimmer/rose-ice male Imp/WC.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40