Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa - Sign-ups! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40
Username: Dis

• No.1 like would be dragons with some sort of background story attached. I absolutely adore seeing all the rp posts and backstories and descriptions people have written about their clans. I have plans for most of my dragons, though I've yet to write most of them out, and I'd really love to see even some basic sort of description.
  • Any genes are good (including basics). Double (x/x/y, x/y/x, and y/x/x) colors are cool but not necessary. Color coordination in general is great, especially if that includes eye and tert color. That's probably really subjective, but I guess I mean that I wouldn't rule out any color because it's more important for me that it looks nice altogether and I haven't seen anything that can't look good paired with the right combination of colors, genes, and accessories, so just sort of use your judgment. I'll probably like it.
  • I like to have art of my dragons to show off on their info sections. Lhoste has the largest section by far, simply because she's one of the few who has a full background and set appearance I'm settled on in terms of genes and apparel, but I'd be happy to provide a list of dragons with completed designs.

Dislikes
  • As far as dragons go, I have a bad tendency to gravitate towards Blue/Grey color combinations that I'm trying to get away from so please don't indulge that, I don't like triple colors, the only other specific color schemes that I've seen around the site that I really dislike are the "candy" themed dragons, I'm not a big fan of female tundras or faes (the males are fine though), and I'd like to avoid Earth dragons for clan story reasons.
  • I'm picky about apparel and I usually select it specifically for a dragon I have and just sell anything else I get, so I'd like to avoid apparel gifts if possible. The same is typically true of familiars, though I'm not as adverse to receiving ones I don't have since I can still get chests from them.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: I looks like you've got that pretty well-handled, but if there's need for it I can probably take on an extra.
Username: Dis

• No.1 like would be dragons with some sort of background story attached. I absolutely adore seeing all the rp posts and backstories and descriptions people have written about their clans. I have plans for most of my dragons, though I've yet to write most of them out, and I'd really love to see even some basic sort of description.
  • Any genes are good (including basics). Double (x/x/y, x/y/x, and y/x/x) colors are cool but not necessary. Color coordination in general is great, especially if that includes eye and tert color. That's probably really subjective, but I guess I mean that I wouldn't rule out any color because it's more important for me that it looks nice altogether and I haven't seen anything that can't look good paired with the right combination of colors, genes, and accessories, so just sort of use your judgment. I'll probably like it.
  • I like to have art of my dragons to show off on their info sections. Lhoste has the largest section by far, simply because she's one of the few who has a full background and set appearance I'm settled on in terms of genes and apparel, but I'd be happy to provide a list of dragons with completed designs.

Dislikes
  • As far as dragons go, I have a bad tendency to gravitate towards Blue/Grey color combinations that I'm trying to get away from so please don't indulge that, I don't like triple colors, the only other specific color schemes that I've seen around the site that I really dislike are the "candy" themed dragons, I'm not a big fan of female tundras or faes (the males are fine though), and I'd like to avoid Earth dragons for clan story reasons.
  • I'm picky about apparel and I usually select it specifically for a dragon I have and just sell anything else I get, so I'd like to avoid apparel gifts if possible. The same is typically true of familiars, though I'm not as adverse to receiving ones I don't have since I can still get chests from them.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: I looks like you've got that pretty well-handled, but if there's need for it I can probably take on an extra.
@LadyDruiza @Adionus Added, thanks for joining!

@Havendre Oh please don't worry! Post in this thread as much as you like, it's no trouble at all to me =D Updated your form, thanks for letting me know!
@LadyDruiza @Adionus Added, thanks for joining!

@Havendre Oh please don't worry! Post in this thread as much as you like, it's no trouble at all to me =D Updated your form, thanks for letting me know!
@Dis Added, thanks for joining! You're so right, we have way too many rematchers so I'll go ahead and leave you off of that list, haha x)
@Dis Added, thanks for joining! You're so right, we have way too many rematchers so I'll go ahead and leave you off of that list, haha x)
Username: Atomicpaw

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
I have a really soft spot for Faes! They are just the cutest dragons on this site :D I collect familiars, since I love collecting dragons, I like to give them a matching familiar ^^ Blue and purple dragons are so pretty, especially tiger/ shim ones :D And I always love receiving art :3
I also love things that I could use in the coliseum, just not battle stones, I have so much of them already!
Oo and apparel! I love dressing my dragons, it's so much fun :D

Dislikes:
White/ White and pale dragons.

Wishlist:
- A tiger gene or gembond scroll would be nice ^^
- Any type of apparel :D
- Any familiar :3

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure why not! :D

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Would love to but I'm broke most of the time :\

@Devildove Thank you so much for organizing this ^^
Username: Atomicpaw

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
I have a really soft spot for Faes! They are just the cutest dragons on this site :D I collect familiars, since I love collecting dragons, I like to give them a matching familiar ^^ Blue and purple dragons are so pretty, especially tiger/ shim ones :D And I always love receiving art :3
I also love things that I could use in the coliseum, just not battle stones, I have so much of them already!
Oo and apparel! I love dressing my dragons, it's so much fun :D

Dislikes:
White/ White and pale dragons.

Wishlist:
- A tiger gene or gembond scroll would be nice ^^
- Any type of apparel :D
- Any familiar :3

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure why not! :D

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Would love to but I'm broke most of the time :\

@Devildove Thank you so much for organizing this ^^
Username: Trippfaerie

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Flowers, Margaritas by moonlight... Oh! You mean dragons!

I am an uber girly girl! Pink, whites, aqua... all these colors are wonderful! I like Fae, Pearls, and Dancers. I like most genes except for freckles and speckles. Tiger and shimmer being my two favorites! Especially together!

I would rather a common dragon(s) with good colors and a romantic back story than one rarer dragon with no story. I also really like art!

If you want to give apparel: I normally don't use it unless its really good on my dragon. But I have a soft spot for flowers and shiny, sparkly things!

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes!!!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa: I would but there are so many already. So I'll be an elf instead! (Just don't tell any of my faerie buddies!)
Username: Trippfaerie

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Flowers, Margaritas by moonlight... Oh! You mean dragons!

I am an uber girly girl! Pink, whites, aqua... all these colors are wonderful! I like Fae, Pearls, and Dancers. I like most genes except for freckles and speckles. Tiger and shimmer being my two favorites! Especially together!

I would rather a common dragon(s) with good colors and a romantic back story than one rarer dragon with no story. I also really like art!

If you want to give apparel: I normally don't use it unless its really good on my dragon. But I have a soft spot for flowers and shiny, sparkly things!

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes!!!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa: I would but there are so many already. So I'll be an elf instead! (Just don't tell any of my faerie buddies!)
This is such a great idea!

Username: wherlee

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I have a pretty varied interest in dragons - I like nearly all of them and I have to stop myself just buying willy nilly because they are all so pretty. In terms of breeds my favourite at the moment are Guardians and Ridgebacks; I am trying to get at least one of each breed but I'm open to any and all. In terms of colours I really like vibrant contrasting colours - Leaf/Caribbean like my avatar, Fire/Mulberry is another favourite combo, anything that you just don't think should go well but just does are in my opinion the best. As such I'm not hugely keen on a lot of black or white but I'd still not say no :D
In terms of genes, Tiger/Eyespot seems to be my favourite while Shimmer/stripes my least favourite, but again I like pretty much every dragon :D

In terms of items? I'd be happy for anything so go wild ~ (altho the birdskull/feather stuff is pretty)

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes.

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Of course!
This is such a great idea!

Username: wherlee

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I have a pretty varied interest in dragons - I like nearly all of them and I have to stop myself just buying willy nilly because they are all so pretty. In terms of breeds my favourite at the moment are Guardians and Ridgebacks; I am trying to get at least one of each breed but I'm open to any and all. In terms of colours I really like vibrant contrasting colours - Leaf/Caribbean like my avatar, Fire/Mulberry is another favourite combo, anything that you just don't think should go well but just does are in my opinion the best. As such I'm not hugely keen on a lot of black or white but I'd still not say no :D
In terms of genes, Tiger/Eyespot seems to be my favourite while Shimmer/stripes my least favourite, but again I like pretty much every dragon :D

In terms of items? I'd be happy for anything so go wild ~ (altho the birdskull/feather stuff is pretty)

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes.

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Of course!
@Atomicpaw @Trippfaerie @wherlee

Added you all! And sent a message about elfing =)
@Atomicpaw @Trippfaerie @wherlee

Added you all! And sent a message about elfing =)
Username: omori

Likes: Simplistic dragons. I know a lot of people get hyped for triple genes and crazy colors but I like things a bit straightforward.

Dislikes: Never been a fan of Tundras. I can't figure out colors that look decent on them.

Wishlist: Familiars, apparel, you name it really. Most amazing gift would be flight-themed dragons, so like a water flight dragon with matching watery colors, fire with bright fire colors, etc.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes.
Username: omori

Likes: Simplistic dragons. I know a lot of people get hyped for triple genes and crazy colors but I like things a bit straightforward.

Dislikes: Never been a fan of Tundras. I can't figure out colors that look decent on them.

Wishlist: Familiars, apparel, you name it really. Most amazing gift would be flight-themed dragons, so like a water flight dragon with matching watery colors, fire with bright fire colors, etc.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes.
Usename: Miyuzaki

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love familiars that I don't already have. :) I don't really have any dislikes, though I'm not a huge fan of pink. A black/black Imperial, fire/fire Skydancer, or white/white Mirror would be greatly appreciated.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee? Yes please!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa? Yes please!
Usename: Miyuzaki

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love familiars that I don't already have. :) I don't really have any dislikes, though I'm not a huge fan of pink. A black/black Imperial, fire/fire Skydancer, or white/white Mirror would be greatly appreciated.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee? Yes please!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa? Yes please!
Username: Silence

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:

- I like cold colors, and blue is my favorite color
- Wildclaws are my favorite breed
- Next to WC's I love Guardians, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers
- I really like familiars

I not very fond of the color brown and Snappers, but my santa can give me pretty much anything c:

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes please ^^

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?:
Sure!
Username: Silence

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:

- I like cold colors, and blue is my favorite color
- Wildclaws are my favorite breed
- Next to WC's I love Guardians, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers
- I really like familiars

I not very fond of the color brown and Snappers, but my santa can give me pretty much anything c:

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes please ^^

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?:
Sure!
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40