Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa - Sign-ups! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Sign-ups are now closed!

Any forms posted below this post will not be accepted. Matching is happening right now, and you should all receive your matches from one of the Elves some time tomorrow!

Please post further things in the Discussion Thread now!
Sign-ups are now closed!

Any forms posted below this post will not be accepted. Matching is happening right now, and you should all receive your matches from one of the Elves some time tomorrow!

Please post further things in the Discussion Thread now!
@Devildove
Crap I forgot to edit my mess of an entry is it okay if I do that now? I know you have not yet givin people there people yet, so can I? Entry on p.28 (top)
@Devildove
Crap I forgot to edit my mess of an entry is it okay if I do that now? I know you have not yet givin people there people yet, so can I? Entry on p.28 (top)
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Talicinx Yep! Just let me know when you've edited it and I'll change it.
@Talicinx Yep! Just let me know when you've edited it and I'll change it.
@Devildove
It has been edited. p.28
@Devildove
It has been edited. p.28
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Talicinx Updated it, thanks!
@Talicinx Updated it, thanks!
@Devildove I edited my post on the bottom of page 2!
@Devildove I edited my post on the bottom of page 2!
@Devildove I edited my post(page 22)! Hehe, I didn't think my like and dislikes would change so much in such a short time...
@Devildove I edited my post(page 22)! Hehe, I didn't think my like and dislikes would change so much in such a short time...
@GhostBlue @Booker I'm really sorry guys, but the forms had already gone out to the Elves by the time you posted here. However, if you want to contact the Elves assigned to your Santas - GhostBlue, you'd contact @Lilt and Booker you'd contact @Pidge - you could send them your updated form and they'd probably be willing to send the revised forms to your Santas. Pinging them here too just in case.

Sorry again! Had to get this thang goin'!
@GhostBlue @Booker I'm really sorry guys, but the forms had already gone out to the Elves by the time you posted here. However, if you want to contact the Elves assigned to your Santas - GhostBlue, you'd contact @Lilt and Booker you'd contact @Pidge - you could send them your updated form and they'd probably be willing to send the revised forms to your Santas. Pinging them here too just in case.

Sorry again! Had to get this thang goin'!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40