Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa - Sign-ups! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
@Devildove I'd love to be an Elf in this ^_^
@Devildove I'd love to be an Elf in this ^_^
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@DragonDinosaur44 Sent you a PM =)
@DragonDinosaur44 Sent you a PM =)
Username: KonoBeat

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:

Colors: Maize through Shadow, rose, banana, seafoam, carribean, Lemon, Blood, Royal, Chocolate, Splash, and Sky!

Genes: CIRCUIT(Especially in contrasting colors!), Underbelly, Tiger, IriShim, Clown, Seraph, and eye spots. Nicely colored basics, as well!

Dragons: Spirals(Especially with Circuit!), Imps, and Faes

Apparel: Anything thiefy/sneaky or steampunk looking things! Mage-like clothes are awesome too.

Dislikes: Not a big fan of plain snappers. Gened or dressed snappers are great though! Also, don't really want familiars.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?:Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?:Yes, Please!
Username: KonoBeat

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:

Colors: Maize through Shadow, rose, banana, seafoam, carribean, Lemon, Blood, Royal, Chocolate, Splash, and Sky!

Genes: CIRCUIT(Especially in contrasting colors!), Underbelly, Tiger, IriShim, Clown, Seraph, and eye spots. Nicely colored basics, as well!

Dragons: Spirals(Especially with Circuit!), Imps, and Faes

Apparel: Anything thiefy/sneaky or steampunk looking things! Mage-like clothes are awesome too.

Dislikes: Not a big fan of plain snappers. Gened or dressed snappers are great though! Also, don't really want familiars.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?:Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?:Yes, Please!
@KonoBeat Added, thanks! :D
@KonoBeat Added, thanks! :D
Username: singswithtrees

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:

Colors: I'm not really a big fan of monochromatic body colors (blacks, whites, and greys), and I love bright colors. I'm particularly fond of caribbean, leaf, and any shade of red, and I do love a black primary with neon secondaries/eyes. When in doubt, take a look at my lair. I do like an awful lot of things, really.

Genes: Not a huge fan of Circuit, love Irishim, love pretty much all the primaries and the secondaries. I like Gembond on SDs, Mirrors, and Snappers, and love ungened babies, too. ^_^

Apparel: Anything and everything! I like costumes.

Familiars: Yes, please! Anything I don't have would be awesome.

Dragon breeds: My favorites are Mirrors, Faes, and Snappers, though I also quite like Guardians, Tundras (especially iridescent Tundras!), Spirals, Skydancers, and some Imperials. I like some Wildclaws, and can take or leave Pearlcatchers, really.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes, please!
Username: singswithtrees

Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:

Colors: I'm not really a big fan of monochromatic body colors (blacks, whites, and greys), and I love bright colors. I'm particularly fond of caribbean, leaf, and any shade of red, and I do love a black primary with neon secondaries/eyes. When in doubt, take a look at my lair. I do like an awful lot of things, really.

Genes: Not a huge fan of Circuit, love Irishim, love pretty much all the primaries and the secondaries. I like Gembond on SDs, Mirrors, and Snappers, and love ungened babies, too. ^_^

Apparel: Anything and everything! I like costumes.

Familiars: Yes, please! Anything I don't have would be awesome.

Dragon breeds: My favorites are Mirrors, Faes, and Snappers, though I also quite like Guardians, Tundras (especially iridescent Tundras!), Spirals, Skydancers, and some Imperials. I like some Wildclaws, and can take or leave Pearlcatchers, really.

Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Sure!

Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Yes, please!
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@singswithtrees Added, thank you for joining!
@singswithtrees Added, thank you for joining!
Username: meowingtons
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love familiars! Any I don't have would be super appreciated. I'm kinda picky with apparel but I do like the birdskull, flowerfall, and the simple jewelry sets. Gene scrolls or scatterscrolls would be amazing but I know they're super expensive. For dragons, I really like wildclaws, spirals, skydancers, and (of course) imperials. I love pastels, sunny colors, and black primaries with bright secondaries. My favorite gene combos are iridescent/eyespot, tiger/shimmer, iridescent/shimmer, and clown/eyespot. Circuit, gembond, and underbelly are great when done right. I'll probably love anything you give me, though. :3
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: nope!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: yes!
Username: meowingtons
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love familiars! Any I don't have would be super appreciated. I'm kinda picky with apparel but I do like the birdskull, flowerfall, and the simple jewelry sets. Gene scrolls or scatterscrolls would be amazing but I know they're super expensive. For dragons, I really like wildclaws, spirals, skydancers, and (of course) imperials. I love pastels, sunny colors, and black primaries with bright secondaries. My favorite gene combos are iridescent/eyespot, tiger/shimmer, iridescent/shimmer, and clown/eyespot. Circuit, gembond, and underbelly are great when done right. I'll probably love anything you give me, though. :3
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: nope!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: yes!
tumblr_mwuaa7amcW1scuu34o1_r1_250.png
Username: Katthecat
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love the iridescent markings, and cute looking familiars! My favorite marking? That has to be tiger! My favorite breed is mirror dragons. I ADORE any familiar, as long as their cute/spiked/cute.

Dislikes: I’m not a fan of most apparel items, but I do like amulet apparel items. I am also not a big fan all one color dragons, like three very similar colors.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: No thanks!!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Sure!

I like this idea! It gives a chance for people to give gifts to others for the holidays!
Username: Katthecat
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: I love the iridescent markings, and cute looking familiars! My favorite marking? That has to be tiger! My favorite breed is mirror dragons. I ADORE any familiar, as long as their cute/spiked/cute.

Dislikes: I’m not a fan of most apparel items, but I do like amulet apparel items. I am also not a big fan all one color dragons, like three very similar colors.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: No thanks!!
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: Sure!

I like this idea! It gives a chance for people to give gifts to others for the holidays!
2h7q4x3.png
Silent in the Sunlight
Disappearing in the Dark
We are Shadows, and we are Proud!
Username: Mistwalker
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Hmm: This is difficult! For dragons first-- I love Spirals, Skydancers, and Imperials. I'm not hugely a fan of Guardians, Mirrors, or Snappers :( I adore dark colors, cool colors, and whites, as well as complementing contrasting colors. My favorite genes are Tiger, Shimmer, Iridescent, Underbelly when paired with the secondary color, and Gembond! For apparel, I don't usually use it a lot because it's expensive and hard for me to get full sets, but I'm a sucker for Steampunk stuff. Familiars are great, though I don't use them a ton because of lag.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes definitely :)
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: No I'm so sorry but I don't know if I'd be able to find another good gift in time :(

This is an AWESOME idea! heh, I'm already planning....
Username: Mistwalker
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist: Hmm: This is difficult! For dragons first-- I love Spirals, Skydancers, and Imperials. I'm not hugely a fan of Guardians, Mirrors, or Snappers :( I adore dark colors, cool colors, and whites, as well as complementing contrasting colors. My favorite genes are Tiger, Shimmer, Iridescent, Underbelly when paired with the secondary color, and Gembond! For apparel, I don't usually use it a lot because it's expensive and hard for me to get full sets, but I'm a sucker for Steampunk stuff. Familiars are great, though I don't use them a ton because of lag.
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: Yes definitely :)
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: No I'm so sorry but I don't know if I'd be able to find another good gift in time :(

This is an AWESOME idea! heh, I'm already planning....
Ah what the hell. I'll participate :D even though I'll have enough work with the secret santa I organize light-intern

Username: allthingsnice
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
I'm not a big fan of emerald-pink on dragons (so pretty much everything cool-colored and not clashing is fine), regardless of breed. breedwise, I only dislike tundras :)
Apparel-wise I adore the steampunk things, but like quite a bit of it :)
If you want to send me a familiar, it would be fantastic if you would look through my bestiary if I already got them ;)
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: sure :D
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: no sorry x.X
Ah what the hell. I'll participate :D even though I'll have enough work with the secret santa I organize light-intern

Username: allthingsnice
Likes/Dislikes/Wishlist:
I'm not a big fan of emerald-pink on dragons (so pretty much everything cool-colored and not clashing is fine), regardless of breed. breedwise, I only dislike tundras :)
Apparel-wise I adore the steampunk things, but like quite a bit of it :)
If you want to send me a familiar, it would be fantastic if you would look through my bestiary if I already got them ;)
Would you like to be revealed to your giftee?: sure :D
Would you like to be a Rematch Santa?: no sorry x.X
I'm 8h ahead of flight rising time. Please ping if you need me!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
legacy challenge: 9 points
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40