Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | School Stories
1 2 3 4 5
this is actually happening rn with my english teacher

ok, so i like my english teacher alot. we share a bunch of the same interests, so i thought i could get into a video game he likes, bloodborne, so we could talk about it.
i watched a 100 part playthrough of bloodborne, each episode being between 10 - 20 mins long. and theres over a hundred.
im done watching bloodbore, and then it turns out the next game in the series, dark souls 3, literally had just come out when i finished. so, now i have to watch a dark souls 3 playthrough.
on top of that, my teacher asked me if i could buy dark souls 3 so i could play it myself. it probably somehwere from $75 - $100. i get paid every two weeks, so to get that money, it would take me over a month of saving up + babysitting.
all bc i wanted to talk to my teacher .
this is actually happening rn with my english teacher

ok, so i like my english teacher alot. we share a bunch of the same interests, so i thought i could get into a video game he likes, bloodborne, so we could talk about it.
i watched a 100 part playthrough of bloodborne, each episode being between 10 - 20 mins long. and theres over a hundred.
im done watching bloodbore, and then it turns out the next game in the series, dark souls 3, literally had just come out when i finished. so, now i have to watch a dark souls 3 playthrough.
on top of that, my teacher asked me if i could buy dark souls 3 so i could play it myself. it probably somehwere from $75 - $100. i get paid every two weeks, so to get that money, it would take me over a month of saving up + babysitting.
all bc i wanted to talk to my teacher .
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Oh yeah, forgot about this story. Well, technically stories.

So, there's a kid in my class named Austin. Lets just say he is not afraid to say and do whatever he wants. Personally I have nothing against him, except for he is super funny and I'm dying of laughter half of my classes.

Like last month at lunch Austin had a genius idea to take his sandwich and launch it at the ceiling. I was already laughing due to my super stupid sense of humor when it got caught in one of the ceiling fans, got chopped into multiple pieces and shot all over the cafeteria. So, while the teachers and rest of the kids were yelling at him, me and my friend (yes, the one who threw the juice at me) were practically pissing ourselves from laughing.

This was only a few days ago in math. We had a substitute that day. When there's a sub, our class is more wild than normal. It was completely silent during a test, when Austin looked up and just yelled "ONE TIMES ONE IS WINDOW" and then proceeded to smack himself in the chest while making a "durka durr" noise. I think I ruptured a lung.

And oh boy... this is my favorite one. In language around christmas time we had all finished our book reports/presentations and now we had to present. It was Austins turn. He never completes any work and had basically only one sentence on his report, so when the teacher called him up to present, he literally took his report, calmly placed it in the trash and sat back down. As the teacher took it back out, Austin said the most hilarious and stupid sentence he has ever said.

"Please put it back, it needs to eat."

I'm dying of laughter just remembering these oml

Oh yeah, forgot about this story. Well, technically stories.

So, there's a kid in my class named Austin. Lets just say he is not afraid to say and do whatever he wants. Personally I have nothing against him, except for he is super funny and I'm dying of laughter half of my classes.

Like last month at lunch Austin had a genius idea to take his sandwich and launch it at the ceiling. I was already laughing due to my super stupid sense of humor when it got caught in one of the ceiling fans, got chopped into multiple pieces and shot all over the cafeteria. So, while the teachers and rest of the kids were yelling at him, me and my friend (yes, the one who threw the juice at me) were practically pissing ourselves from laughing.

This was only a few days ago in math. We had a substitute that day. When there's a sub, our class is more wild than normal. It was completely silent during a test, when Austin looked up and just yelled "ONE TIMES ONE IS WINDOW" and then proceeded to smack himself in the chest while making a "durka durr" noise. I think I ruptured a lung.

And oh boy... this is my favorite one. In language around christmas time we had all finished our book reports/presentations and now we had to present. It was Austins turn. He never completes any work and had basically only one sentence on his report, so when the teacher called him up to present, he literally took his report, calmly placed it in the trash and sat back down. As the teacher took it back out, Austin said the most hilarious and stupid sentence he has ever said.

"Please put it back, it needs to eat."

I'm dying of laughter just remembering these oml

16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
@BadLuck ok i got loadssssss of amazing stories cause i go to a wack middle and highschool art school, so you can always ask for more good stories if needed

My math class has 9th through 12th graders in it and ive had 9 teachers in 2 years (they just keep leaving), the math teacher we have atm is a pretty much comfermed communist, who doesnt give us class work only hw and we do it in class??? And one day during a test that was supposed to be inviviaul i turn around to ask keenan a question, hes in 12th grade, and i notice that his pants are off. not fully off but at his knees and you can see skin and boxers, i turn around and im like ok thats a bit strange but dont expect anything less of him, i turn around again and his pants are at his ankles and next thing you know his chair has fallen and hes sitting on the floor with his legs in the air and no pants on. Mr C, the teacher knew he had no pants on and went along with it like it was normal so thats chill.

In 7th grade science i was sitting by the blinds right, and im playing with the little string thing and a boy, matthew is all hey stop doing it, he doesnt say please or anything so i continue and next thing you know he stabs me in the hand with my own metal michanical pencil.

I also got stabbed in the forehead in math class cause i wouldnt give an 8th grader back his pink marker, i still have a scar.

in art class, there used to be an 8th grade teacher who would play his own multi voiced layed occapella and make everyone listen to it for hours on end, i think many kids fell asleep more than once

The school also has an instagram account and no one knows who made it but its full of a bunch of memes and its great 10/10 would advise heres the link
https://www.instagram.com/osamemes/

Whenever a fire alarm goes off, its either the 7th grade science teacher burning pancakes, boys spraying axe into the alarm, or production design setting an iron on fire.

One time the fire alarm went off and we all had to leave the school, it was raining, and i brought my unbrella, one of the german exchange kids didnt have one so i offer to share, he refuses and then said that his instament ( a huge marimba) is going to burn and he will be upset if it does, and he has the most angry face ive ever seen on such a nice looking person.

Jonathan, the boy from the last story also told us all of the neo natzis in germany came to america to vote for trump to f***k us over.

A boy was suspended for the first week of school for pooping on the floor in the bathroom during summer school, the only kids in the building were 2 others and they were girls so he was admettily found out, he said he did it because he didnt know how to expresse himself
thats the end of my stories for now, if you want more just say so
@BadLuck ok i got loadssssss of amazing stories cause i go to a wack middle and highschool art school, so you can always ask for more good stories if needed

My math class has 9th through 12th graders in it and ive had 9 teachers in 2 years (they just keep leaving), the math teacher we have atm is a pretty much comfermed communist, who doesnt give us class work only hw and we do it in class??? And one day during a test that was supposed to be inviviaul i turn around to ask keenan a question, hes in 12th grade, and i notice that his pants are off. not fully off but at his knees and you can see skin and boxers, i turn around and im like ok thats a bit strange but dont expect anything less of him, i turn around again and his pants are at his ankles and next thing you know his chair has fallen and hes sitting on the floor with his legs in the air and no pants on. Mr C, the teacher knew he had no pants on and went along with it like it was normal so thats chill.

In 7th grade science i was sitting by the blinds right, and im playing with the little string thing and a boy, matthew is all hey stop doing it, he doesnt say please or anything so i continue and next thing you know he stabs me in the hand with my own metal michanical pencil.

I also got stabbed in the forehead in math class cause i wouldnt give an 8th grader back his pink marker, i still have a scar.

in art class, there used to be an 8th grade teacher who would play his own multi voiced layed occapella and make everyone listen to it for hours on end, i think many kids fell asleep more than once

The school also has an instagram account and no one knows who made it but its full of a bunch of memes and its great 10/10 would advise heres the link
https://www.instagram.com/osamemes/

Whenever a fire alarm goes off, its either the 7th grade science teacher burning pancakes, boys spraying axe into the alarm, or production design setting an iron on fire.

One time the fire alarm went off and we all had to leave the school, it was raining, and i brought my unbrella, one of the german exchange kids didnt have one so i offer to share, he refuses and then said that his instament ( a huge marimba) is going to burn and he will be upset if it does, and he has the most angry face ive ever seen on such a nice looking person.

Jonathan, the boy from the last story also told us all of the neo natzis in germany came to america to vote for trump to f***k us over.

A boy was suspended for the first week of school for pooping on the floor in the bathroom during summer school, the only kids in the building were 2 others and they were girls so he was admettily found out, he said he did it because he didnt know how to expresse himself
thats the end of my stories for now, if you want more just say so
tco7p0P.png
@badluck hope your bathroom hideout turned out okay :0

okay this is very embarrassing but I tell this one all the time lol

in middle school, I ran with a real fun crew of girls who, like me, hit their emo+weaboo+warriors phase all at the same time. AKA we were insufferable. we liked to refer to each other by our 'warrior' names--I was just Graystripe (an actual character), my friends had other names. anyway, this one day, a couple of my friends complained that the principal pulled them in for a chat. she told them to stop calling all of us by our gang names.

....gang names? yup, gang names.

because our principal thought we, the most basic, obnoxious, vanilla kids in that school, were in a gang. a cat gang.

yikes!
@badluck hope your bathroom hideout turned out okay :0

okay this is very embarrassing but I tell this one all the time lol

in middle school, I ran with a real fun crew of girls who, like me, hit their emo+weaboo+warriors phase all at the same time. AKA we were insufferable. we liked to refer to each other by our 'warrior' names--I was just Graystripe (an actual character), my friends had other names. anyway, this one day, a couple of my friends complained that the principal pulled them in for a chat. she told them to stop calling all of us by our gang names.

....gang names? yup, gang names.

because our principal thought we, the most basic, obnoxious, vanilla kids in that school, were in a gang. a cat gang.

yikes!
@BadLuck My crazy teacher stories all come from when I was in high school. For some reason I always get stuck with the really bad teachers...

Freshman year I had a geo/health studies teacher that, put lightly, did not know how to teach. Instead of using lectures from the internet, she would give us a page number in our books and made us take notes. For the entire school year. Unfortunately I was in her homeroom class, which just so happened to have every bad egg in existence. Students threw spitballs at the tv, left trash in the room, talked nonstop; it was a nightmare.
During state testing period, one kid had a Jersey Shore pen that they pressed when the class was at it's most silent. We would be testing, and then we'd hear "We're going to New Jersey ******!" and the whole place would erupt in laughter. Not that the teacher even cared, she was on her laptop doing something all day and rarely paid attention. One kid in my class got away with submitting an unfinished essay. He got a B.
She wouldn't know the difference between kid's handwriting, and at one point the kids in front of me started to pay me to finish their notes. I wrote really big and drew pictures, and the teacher would give full points. That's another thing, really big and eye-catching visuals were more important than the work itself and she would give extra points for it. One such example was a project my friend and I did on Barbiturates. Big, glittery posterboard, my kawaii animu drawings, and small 4 sentence segments that discussed it. A- grade.
In the final stretch of the year, she "assigned" an essay for us: What did I learn this year. We went to the computer labs and... did everything but the essay itself. Nobody turned it in. Not in ANY of her classes. I specifically recall a facebook post form a classmate who took a photo of her essay. The title read 'What I learned in Geology/Health Studies' and in big, Arial font below it said "NOTHING." She retired when I was a junior, but I'm happy that none of my underclassmen friends would have to put up with her.
There is one more story about her, but I think it's a little to TMI for the forums.

I have so many ridiculous stories about one specific teacher, however, that I vehemently dislike and for some reason got stuck with her two years in a row. But she deserves her own post. There is not enough room here to type out the full horror of it all.
@BadLuck My crazy teacher stories all come from when I was in high school. For some reason I always get stuck with the really bad teachers...

Freshman year I had a geo/health studies teacher that, put lightly, did not know how to teach. Instead of using lectures from the internet, she would give us a page number in our books and made us take notes. For the entire school year. Unfortunately I was in her homeroom class, which just so happened to have every bad egg in existence. Students threw spitballs at the tv, left trash in the room, talked nonstop; it was a nightmare.
During state testing period, one kid had a Jersey Shore pen that they pressed when the class was at it's most silent. We would be testing, and then we'd hear "We're going to New Jersey ******!" and the whole place would erupt in laughter. Not that the teacher even cared, she was on her laptop doing something all day and rarely paid attention. One kid in my class got away with submitting an unfinished essay. He got a B.
She wouldn't know the difference between kid's handwriting, and at one point the kids in front of me started to pay me to finish their notes. I wrote really big and drew pictures, and the teacher would give full points. That's another thing, really big and eye-catching visuals were more important than the work itself and she would give extra points for it. One such example was a project my friend and I did on Barbiturates. Big, glittery posterboard, my kawaii animu drawings, and small 4 sentence segments that discussed it. A- grade.
In the final stretch of the year, she "assigned" an essay for us: What did I learn this year. We went to the computer labs and... did everything but the essay itself. Nobody turned it in. Not in ANY of her classes. I specifically recall a facebook post form a classmate who took a photo of her essay. The title read 'What I learned in Geology/Health Studies' and in big, Arial font below it said "NOTHING." She retired when I was a junior, but I'm happy that none of my underclassmen friends would have to put up with her.
There is one more story about her, but I think it's a little to TMI for the forums.

I have so many ridiculous stories about one specific teacher, however, that I vehemently dislike and for some reason got stuck with her two years in a row. But she deserves her own post. There is not enough room here to type out the full horror of it all.
@Badluck

One time at my old primary school there was a kid that really loved to start fights with older pupils (tried to karate the janitor once smh) and there was once these French kids visiting for some reason or another, I don't know, but the kid that wanted to fight tried to karate chop one of the French kids and got kicked in the face.

Amazing memories.

Rest in pieces kid that wanted to fight.
@Badluck

One time at my old primary school there was a kid that really loved to start fights with older pupils (tried to karate the janitor once smh) and there was once these French kids visiting for some reason or another, I don't know, but the kid that wanted to fight tried to karate chop one of the French kids and got kicked in the face.

Amazing memories.

Rest in pieces kid that wanted to fight.
cMW9b.gif3lo0k.gifywZKq.giftO4IP.gifS23dN.gif
I just remembered the kid that wanted to fight was recently beaten the shot out of by some seniors in our highschool for hitting on one of the senior's girlfriends, by golly I regret being allowed to have a 'sick' day.

Other news, this girl that bullied me finally got caught bullying me by a teacher and started doing the **** to her that she was doing to me (she shoved me in the trash omg) the teacher got suspended and when he came back in we all cheered.
I just remembered the kid that wanted to fight was recently beaten the shot out of by some seniors in our highschool for hitting on one of the senior's girlfriends, by golly I regret being allowed to have a 'sick' day.

Other news, this girl that bullied me finally got caught bullying me by a teacher and started doing the **** to her that she was doing to me (she shoved me in the trash omg) the teacher got suspended and when he came back in we all cheered.
cMW9b.gif3lo0k.gifywZKq.giftO4IP.gifS23dN.gif
Once me and my friend were making potions out of leaves and berries and that stuff in one of my containers. We start talking with some other friends and anouther friend comes allong. Then we look behind us and HE'S DRINKING THE POTION. YUCK. EW. GROSS. Oh and his girl friend was watching.
Once me and my friend were making potions out of leaves and berries and that stuff in one of my containers. We start talking with some other friends and anouther friend comes allong. Then we look behind us and HE'S DRINKING THE POTION. YUCK. EW. GROSS. Oh and his girl friend was watching.
@JaxieCat I like the sound of this Austin guy.
@JaxieCat I like the sound of this Austin guy.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
one day in my freshman year i saw one girl walk her cat down the hallway and another one was carrying her chicken around? there must have been something going on in the animal science classes idk !

sophomore year at lunch two upperclassmen guys started fighting and when they both stood up one of them whipped his lunch tray frisbee-style at the other guy and it hit him square in the mouth. he lost a couple front teeth and there was blood ALL over the floor.

junior year there was some sophomore kid who got the whole school put on lockdown because he had been telling people that he was going to shoot up the school. afterwards, while he was suspended, he started posting videos on facebook where he talked about how his anger stemmed from "problems with females" and on all these videos he was editing in caesar cypher words and i ran them through a decoder and it was all vague cryptic stuff like "they aren't telling you the truth" or whatever.

this year (senior year) we had another school shooting threat. whoever did it got expelled and put in juvie.

at the end of either freshman or sophomore year one of the english teachers got fired because he was texting some of the newly graduated senior girls and buying them alcohol.

junior year during a school assembly one of the meanest substitutes was walking down the stairs in the bleachers and she slipped and literally rolled down to the floor. none of the other teachers helped her! she's a witch but i actually felt kind of bad for her.

sophomore year in civics (i think? or either us history idk) we had a substitute who was a metal sculpture artist and instead of going through the lesson plan he talked about his political views and how he sends a sculpture to every new president, and then he made us watch his "documentary" that his son made about him in like 2004. it was full of a lot of uncomfortable mouth-zooms. and when we tried to tell our teacher what happened the next class he didn't believe us and blamed us for not having our work done!!
one day in my freshman year i saw one girl walk her cat down the hallway and another one was carrying her chicken around? there must have been something going on in the animal science classes idk !

sophomore year at lunch two upperclassmen guys started fighting and when they both stood up one of them whipped his lunch tray frisbee-style at the other guy and it hit him square in the mouth. he lost a couple front teeth and there was blood ALL over the floor.

junior year there was some sophomore kid who got the whole school put on lockdown because he had been telling people that he was going to shoot up the school. afterwards, while he was suspended, he started posting videos on facebook where he talked about how his anger stemmed from "problems with females" and on all these videos he was editing in caesar cypher words and i ran them through a decoder and it was all vague cryptic stuff like "they aren't telling you the truth" or whatever.

this year (senior year) we had another school shooting threat. whoever did it got expelled and put in juvie.

at the end of either freshman or sophomore year one of the english teachers got fired because he was texting some of the newly graduated senior girls and buying them alcohol.

junior year during a school assembly one of the meanest substitutes was walking down the stairs in the bleachers and she slipped and literally rolled down to the floor. none of the other teachers helped her! she's a witch but i actually felt kind of bad for her.

sophomore year in civics (i think? or either us history idk) we had a substitute who was a metal sculpture artist and instead of going through the lesson plan he talked about his political views and how he sends a sculpture to every new president, and then he made us watch his "documentary" that his son made about him in like 2004. it was full of a lot of uncomfortable mouth-zooms. and when we tried to tell our teacher what happened the next class he didn't believe us and blamed us for not having our work done!!
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
1 2 3 4 5