Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | aesthetic emporium || open!
1 2 3 4
[size=6]Welcome![/size] i am [b]online[/b] - offline - at school [size=2](i can answer posts, but not complete orders!)[/size] welcome to the aesthetic emporium, where you can get aesthetics for your dragons or characters for an affordable price. rules... -first come first serve. -please don't be rude! -three aesthetics per order, please. -it will usually take 1-7 days to complete an order. I will do... -ocs and characters -fursonas -fandom characters -dragons -and pretty much anything! just ask! Please also fill out this form as you order! [quote][b]your dragon/character - [/b] [b]theme - [/b] items, colors, vibes, the overall feeling of your aesthetic [b]personality - [/b] your dragon / character's personality! [b]anything else? - [/b] anything else you want me to know[/quote] [size=5]Pricing and Examples[/size] Mini Aesthetic - 3 pictures - 10,000 treasure [img]http://i.imgur.com/zOZkYFS.jpg[/img] Standard Aesthetic - 5 pictures - 12,000 treasure [img]http://i.imgur.com/J2nCHJA.png[/img] Large Aesthetic - 8 pictures - 15,000 treasure [img]http://i.imgur.com/TQ2lIZn.png[/img] Extra Large Aesthetic - 10 pictures - 20,000 treasure [i]no example yet c; [/i]
Welcome!
i am online - offline - at school (i can answer posts, but not complete orders!)

welcome to the aesthetic emporium, where you can get aesthetics for your dragons or characters for an affordable price.

rules...
-first come first serve.
-please don't be rude!
-three aesthetics per order, please.
-it will usually take 1-7 days to complete an order.

I will do...
-ocs and characters
-fursonas
-fandom characters
-dragons
-and pretty much anything! just ask!

Please also fill out this form as you order!
Quote:
your dragon/character -
theme - items, colors, vibes, the overall feeling of your aesthetic
personality - your dragon / character's personality!
anything else? - anything else you want me to know

Pricing and Examples

Mini Aesthetic - 3 pictures - 10,000 treasure

zOZkYFS.jpg

Standard Aesthetic - 5 pictures - 12,000 treasure

J2nCHJA.png

Large Aesthetic - 8 pictures - 15,000 treasure

TQ2lIZn.png

Extra Large Aesthetic - 10 pictures - 20,000 treasure

no example yet c;
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
Slots!

Pinglist for when slots free up -

Slots!

Pinglist for when slots free up -

16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
just in case
just in case
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
just in case
just in case
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
and we're open!
and we're open!
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
bump
bump
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
bump
bump
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
@JaxieCat

I think if you framed these in the context of a signature or bio bar (long and thin), you may have more takers.

So, onto my question. Can I order one of these for my signature?

I would like it to be in the color scheme as my current signature and any complementary colors you may think of. If you can keep it wintery and put my username in some nice font in there somewhere, that would be awesome. Maybe some part of it animated?

What would that cost me?
@JaxieCat

I think if you framed these in the context of a signature or bio bar (long and thin), you may have more takers.

So, onto my question. Can I order one of these for my signature?

I would like it to be in the color scheme as my current signature and any complementary colors you may think of. If you can keep it wintery and put my username in some nice font in there somewhere, that would be awesome. Maybe some part of it animated?

What would that cost me?
MoiaeHX.png
@Aey

I doubt I could do it animated, but I could probably format it to fit a signature! So you'd like wintery colors and themes with your username somewhere... I'd say it would cost 12,000 treasure c:
@Aey

I doubt I could do it animated, but I could probably format it to fit a signature! So you'd like wintery colors and themes with your username somewhere... I'd say it would cost 12,000 treasure c:
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
@JaxieCat

Sounds like a plan to me. :) If you can also provide the pieces separately so that I can animate one of them myself, that would be great. I'll send over the 12k.
@JaxieCat

Sounds like a plan to me. :) If you can also provide the pieces separately so that I can animate one of them myself, that would be great. I'll send over the 12k.
MoiaeHX.png
1 2 3 4