Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | School Stories
1 2 3 4 5
@BadLuck

Booooooy. I got so many stories man oh man.
*no need to read this entire thing or any of it if you don't want to. It's long, I just have a lot to say*

So one time in grade 8 this dude he had to go to the bathroom and he'd spent the year tormenting our french teacher so the only f* you she could give him was to always deny him bathroom breaks so one day he asks and she again says no so he proceeds to threaten to poop in the recycling and only when he started pulling down his pants did he let him go to the bathroom.

We've got a teacher at my high school that is a hardcore conspiracy theorist and preaches about how global warming isn't real which is... something. She drinks vodka and pours it into her coffee mug at school too.

One time our entire school went to see these two kids fight in our fight club corner (basically in a parking lot lmao) and our VP went and stopped it. The guy in the fight got the living daylights beaten out of him from the fellow students because he was fighting a girl and when I was walking to the bus I saw him run away with a black eye and he looked pretty bloody. Twas not nice. But like. He leaked the nudes of the girl he was fighting so also he deserves it a little?

In grade 9 (Freshman year for the Americans) some kid lit a firecracker that spun and pops in the class and it span under my desk.

In that same year and in the same class this kid came to class and he was so high he started talking about all the drugs he was doing. TO THE TEACHER.

One time this kid was skipping math and the teacher saw them because our classroom is right beside this convenience store so the teacher stopped the lesson to scream at her out the window that if she's going to skip class to at least be smart about it.

Two girls got into a fight in the stairwell and it was pretty bloody tbh. People filmed it

I've made a friend by comforting her as she cried on the bathroom floors

We got an all gender bathroom and people get high in there sometimes which makes me really mad

We worship our social worker and whenever he goes on to speak in assemblies we gotta wait a good two to three minutes for people to stop chanting his name as if he is going to lead us to world peace

One time my VP said to my teacher that if you put a broom up his butt he'll sweep the floors faster

Some kid today rented a t-shirt cannon. He is applying to be treasurer. He also hurled coffee crisps at us and one kid got hit in the eye.

One of our teachers has an account for students on fb because she has a class that requires lots of communicating (it's a long story) and she always vague blogs about really deep stuff.

Aight that's all I got right now.
@BadLuck

Booooooy. I got so many stories man oh man.
*no need to read this entire thing or any of it if you don't want to. It's long, I just have a lot to say*

So one time in grade 8 this dude he had to go to the bathroom and he'd spent the year tormenting our french teacher so the only f* you she could give him was to always deny him bathroom breaks so one day he asks and she again says no so he proceeds to threaten to poop in the recycling and only when he started pulling down his pants did he let him go to the bathroom.

We've got a teacher at my high school that is a hardcore conspiracy theorist and preaches about how global warming isn't real which is... something. She drinks vodka and pours it into her coffee mug at school too.

One time our entire school went to see these two kids fight in our fight club corner (basically in a parking lot lmao) and our VP went and stopped it. The guy in the fight got the living daylights beaten out of him from the fellow students because he was fighting a girl and when I was walking to the bus I saw him run away with a black eye and he looked pretty bloody. Twas not nice. But like. He leaked the nudes of the girl he was fighting so also he deserves it a little?

In grade 9 (Freshman year for the Americans) some kid lit a firecracker that spun and pops in the class and it span under my desk.

In that same year and in the same class this kid came to class and he was so high he started talking about all the drugs he was doing. TO THE TEACHER.

One time this kid was skipping math and the teacher saw them because our classroom is right beside this convenience store so the teacher stopped the lesson to scream at her out the window that if she's going to skip class to at least be smart about it.

Two girls got into a fight in the stairwell and it was pretty bloody tbh. People filmed it

I've made a friend by comforting her as she cried on the bathroom floors

We got an all gender bathroom and people get high in there sometimes which makes me really mad

We worship our social worker and whenever he goes on to speak in assemblies we gotta wait a good two to three minutes for people to stop chanting his name as if he is going to lead us to world peace

One time my VP said to my teacher that if you put a broom up his butt he'll sweep the floors faster

Some kid today rented a t-shirt cannon. He is applying to be treasurer. He also hurled coffee crisps at us and one kid got hit in the eye.

One of our teachers has an account for students on fb because she has a class that requires lots of communicating (it's a long story) and she always vague blogs about really deep stuff.

Aight that's all I got right now.
lightfull.png
In the one class I am not doing as well in, the teacher's pet keeps getting the teacher involved in all this petty drama.

I jokingly tugged on my friend's backpack, she ran to the teacher. The teacher called me over and explained that I should be nice to my friends and I'm not having a good day.

I know they hate me, but really? We aren't in elementary school anymore?
In the one class I am not doing as well in, the teacher's pet keeps getting the teacher involved in all this petty drama.

I jokingly tugged on my friend's backpack, she ran to the teacher. The teacher called me over and explained that I should be nice to my friends and I'm not having a good day.

I know they hate me, but really? We aren't in elementary school anymore?
no
[quote name="TheCorruptedOne" date=2016-05-03 12:12:09] In 8th grade me, and 4 of my friends would take spoon fulls of mashed potatoes and we would fling them onto the ceiling and made them stick lmao. And that year while i was in the library some kid threw a pencil at the ceiling and it stuck @ BadLuck [/quote] One kid did that with a sticky pencil grip, it didn't come down until the next year I beleive. To be honest I can't be that suprised with your story because the cafeteria hotdogs were rumored to bounce. I got pizza once, I have never eaten school food since.
TheCorruptedOne wrote on 2016-05-03:
In 8th grade me, and 4 of my friends would take spoon fulls of mashed potatoes and we would fling them onto the ceiling and made them stick lmao.

And that year while i was in the library some kid threw a pencil at the ceiling and it stuck

@ BadLuck

One kid did that with a sticky pencil grip, it didn't come down until the next year I beleive.

To be honest I can't be that suprised with your story because the cafeteria hotdogs were rumored to bounce. I got pizza once, I have never eaten school food since.
no
My cher did not zip her skirt so when the moment she stepped into the class,I swear her skirt fell straight down and she was only wearing her panties...That was like seriously hilarious and like people began like recording the vid and was like lmaooo:)
My cher did not zip her skirt so when the moment she stepped into the class,I swear her skirt fell straight down and she was only wearing her panties...That was like seriously hilarious and like people began like recording the vid and was like lmaooo:)
JWlblI8.png
I keep driving my plastic spoons into the table so the crack in half and one end is really sharp. I them use it as a knife because we can't have plastic knives. It's sharper anyway.
I keep driving my plastic spoons into the table so the crack in half and one end is really sharp. I them use it as a knife because we can't have plastic knives. It's sharper anyway.
no
@BadLuck

Boy, do I have stories for you.

When I was in highschool, we had this French teacher that nobody liked. Not even the other teachers. For reasons unknown, he was very biased. He would constantly talk about cheese and two of his daughters (he never talked about the third daughter or his son since they weren't perfect enough for him) and how oh so well behaved and obedient they were compared to us monsters, his students. He compared the grade 8 students to tiny bugs, saying he might accidentally step on one and squish it. Well, one day, he crossed the line by telling one of his classes that they're all "acting like mentally ******** children". Yep. He was suspended. They can't fire him only because they're having trouble finding someone to replace him. This same teacher would also put me in the spotlight just because he didn't like my brother (who was two grades above me). There'd be girls literally a few desks away with their phones out, texting, and during a lecture, even if I had my eyes locked on him, he'd come my way like "YES YOU'RE LISTENING, RIGHT (INSERT MY NAME HERE)?" meanwhile he doesn't care that the girl two desks away is giggling at her phone that is right in front of her face.

When I was still in grade 8, someone whom I had a falling out with decided to use the fact that I liked cats as an insult and passed by my group during lunch and threw a can of tuna at me that he wrote "Cat Food" on and even tried to frame some poor dude by writing "by (insert poor soul's name here)" even though I saw him in the open hallway and watched him toss it at me. Later, this guy took my friend's homework and my only goal was to grab it back and idk I somehow scratched his eye. SO, he tried to get me in trouble for trying to get my friend's homework back but instead I brought the can of tuna he so generously handed me and he was in serious trouble for planning out something with thought put into it in order to bully me. Idk for some reason, liking cats is strange and must mean you're also a cat.

Every year, the grads do a grad prank and for the most part they've been harmless. In fact, my class' grad prank was also harmless. But the principal thought it was the utmost horrendous thing. The girls and guys switched dress codes. Yep. That's the horrible prank they did that warranted warning them that they would have consequences. He was literally the only one that cared, the other staff were totally cool with it and even went around to warn us that the principal was going around and yelling at people. So what started as an innocent prank turned into a gender equality movement and by the end of the day, the guys put those kilts back on and strut them legs.

One time I was walking down the hallway when the next thing I see is a sandwich bag of fishy crackers coming at my face and they hit me smack in the eye. Turns out, two girls were just playfully fighting over the fishy crackers and they accidentally knocked me in the eye with them and I think I got a minor black eye but I was cool with it since they didn't mean to and they were really apologetic about it.

At the beginning of the year, students will actually try to steal each others lockers to be near their friends, or in the rare case two people were assigned one locker by accident. Well in 12th grade, my friend went to her assigned locker, put her stuff in, then a grade 10 just yanked her stuff out and threw it down and put his own stuff in. My friend went back and asked him what the hell he was doing and at first he challenged her until he said "well I thought you were a grade 8" (because apparently thinking it was a grade 8 justifies his action) and she replies "No, 12" and he backs the hell away. Turned out they were accidentally assigned the same locker.

I was in the library on one of the computers when I heard two grade 9 kids (one guy, one girl) saying something about the girl posting a nude and he went to look for it and she had removed it. Two days later, we had a guest come and host an assembly about the fact that he investigates online postings and is capable of seeing the ones we think we deleted (nothing on the internet is truly erased). The very first slide he shows us is what photos he extracted from online that students that morning had posted or snapchatted, and then said "some of them I didn't put in because of their... sensitive nature". I could only imagine how ghostly white that girl's face was.

Some kid actually made a threat video towards some vague group of students at our school. It was just black and they changed the voice to keep people from knowing who it was. It was difficult to take seriously since they chose the helium voice from Garage Band. They never actually did anything either.

One year, a student I know who had been conversing with a stranger on the transit got stabbed by that said person. She had told him where she goes to school and everything. He found her near the school, stabbed her in the arm, and from what I know, they haven't found him. I asked her about it and she said "Oh, I know he wouldn't really hurt me". Gurl. He stabbed you.

I have many stories but I think I took up too much of your time already.
@BadLuck

Boy, do I have stories for you.

When I was in highschool, we had this French teacher that nobody liked. Not even the other teachers. For reasons unknown, he was very biased. He would constantly talk about cheese and two of his daughters (he never talked about the third daughter or his son since they weren't perfect enough for him) and how oh so well behaved and obedient they were compared to us monsters, his students. He compared the grade 8 students to tiny bugs, saying he might accidentally step on one and squish it. Well, one day, he crossed the line by telling one of his classes that they're all "acting like mentally ******** children". Yep. He was suspended. They can't fire him only because they're having trouble finding someone to replace him. This same teacher would also put me in the spotlight just because he didn't like my brother (who was two grades above me). There'd be girls literally a few desks away with their phones out, texting, and during a lecture, even if I had my eyes locked on him, he'd come my way like "YES YOU'RE LISTENING, RIGHT (INSERT MY NAME HERE)?" meanwhile he doesn't care that the girl two desks away is giggling at her phone that is right in front of her face.

When I was still in grade 8, someone whom I had a falling out with decided to use the fact that I liked cats as an insult and passed by my group during lunch and threw a can of tuna at me that he wrote "Cat Food" on and even tried to frame some poor dude by writing "by (insert poor soul's name here)" even though I saw him in the open hallway and watched him toss it at me. Later, this guy took my friend's homework and my only goal was to grab it back and idk I somehow scratched his eye. SO, he tried to get me in trouble for trying to get my friend's homework back but instead I brought the can of tuna he so generously handed me and he was in serious trouble for planning out something with thought put into it in order to bully me. Idk for some reason, liking cats is strange and must mean you're also a cat.

Every year, the grads do a grad prank and for the most part they've been harmless. In fact, my class' grad prank was also harmless. But the principal thought it was the utmost horrendous thing. The girls and guys switched dress codes. Yep. That's the horrible prank they did that warranted warning them that they would have consequences. He was literally the only one that cared, the other staff were totally cool with it and even went around to warn us that the principal was going around and yelling at people. So what started as an innocent prank turned into a gender equality movement and by the end of the day, the guys put those kilts back on and strut them legs.

One time I was walking down the hallway when the next thing I see is a sandwich bag of fishy crackers coming at my face and they hit me smack in the eye. Turns out, two girls were just playfully fighting over the fishy crackers and they accidentally knocked me in the eye with them and I think I got a minor black eye but I was cool with it since they didn't mean to and they were really apologetic about it.

At the beginning of the year, students will actually try to steal each others lockers to be near their friends, or in the rare case two people were assigned one locker by accident. Well in 12th grade, my friend went to her assigned locker, put her stuff in, then a grade 10 just yanked her stuff out and threw it down and put his own stuff in. My friend went back and asked him what the hell he was doing and at first he challenged her until he said "well I thought you were a grade 8" (because apparently thinking it was a grade 8 justifies his action) and she replies "No, 12" and he backs the hell away. Turned out they were accidentally assigned the same locker.

I was in the library on one of the computers when I heard two grade 9 kids (one guy, one girl) saying something about the girl posting a nude and he went to look for it and she had removed it. Two days later, we had a guest come and host an assembly about the fact that he investigates online postings and is capable of seeing the ones we think we deleted (nothing on the internet is truly erased). The very first slide he shows us is what photos he extracted from online that students that morning had posted or snapchatted, and then said "some of them I didn't put in because of their... sensitive nature". I could only imagine how ghostly white that girl's face was.

Some kid actually made a threat video towards some vague group of students at our school. It was just black and they changed the voice to keep people from knowing who it was. It was difficult to take seriously since they chose the helium voice from Garage Band. They never actually did anything either.

One year, a student I know who had been conversing with a stranger on the transit got stabbed by that said person. She had told him where she goes to school and everything. He found her near the school, stabbed her in the arm, and from what I know, they haven't found him. I asked her about it and she said "Oh, I know he wouldn't really hurt me". Gurl. He stabbed you.

I have many stories but I think I took up too much of your time already.
Probably not interested in your shenanigans.
GRJiKLO.png
I used a broken bottle to smash a large stack of math papers but instead...I smashed my own papers and my teacher was like 'What the hell?!Were you drinking beer yesterday?You know it is illegal:('
(That happened when I was like 10 years old so yeah...:(--)
I never drank beer in my life...
btw my paper was cut pretty badly :(((((((((((((
akward-
I used a broken bottle to smash a large stack of math papers but instead...I smashed my own papers and my teacher was like 'What the hell?!Were you drinking beer yesterday?You know it is illegal:('
(That happened when I was like 10 years old so yeah...:(--)
I never drank beer in my life...
btw my paper was cut pretty badly :(((((((((((((
akward-
JWlblI8.png
@BadLuck
For Biology, my teacher is just crazy. He's absolutely insane. He's probably favorite teacher, to be honest.... One day, I had the hiccups. I could NOT stop hiccuping. The next thing I know, he has dropped a Biology book, loudly, on the desk behind that of a girl sitting kind of catty-whompus to me and she jumps.
"Why did you do that?!" She yelled at him.
"Well, you're not hiccuping now!"
"I wasn't hiccuping!"
"Yes you were!"
I slowly raised my hand, "Actually, that was me...."
@BadLuck
For Biology, my teacher is just crazy. He's absolutely insane. He's probably favorite teacher, to be honest.... One day, I had the hiccups. I could NOT stop hiccuping. The next thing I know, he has dropped a Biology book, loudly, on the desk behind that of a girl sitting kind of catty-whompus to me and she jumps.
"Why did you do that?!" She yelled at him.
"Well, you're not hiccuping now!"
"I wasn't hiccuping!"
"Yes you were!"
I slowly raised my hand, "Actually, that was me...."
HeartThief
We have lore!
I remember one time earlier this year me and my friend were messing around In the cafeteria, when she decided to launch a half-empty juice carton at me.

The math teacher always watches over the cafeteria at breakfast, and it was just luck that as juice carton flew threw the air she walked by. She gave us one hell of a death glare.

So now, every time I walk into math, she gives me that same look. Oh well, I never liked her anyways xD
I remember one time earlier this year me and my friend were messing around In the cafeteria, when she decided to launch a half-empty juice carton at me.

The math teacher always watches over the cafeteria at breakfast, and it was just luck that as juice carton flew threw the air she walked by. She gave us one hell of a death glare.

So now, every time I walk into math, she gives me that same look. Oh well, I never liked her anyways xD
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
At my old school, they literally have "The Cheese" from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It's stuck on the underside of one of the overhangs, and it's apparently been there since my freshman year, I'm now a senior.

Uh... my current school...

My English/History teacher for sophomore year was really rad, he was a guitarist, really liked metal and rock and all the good stuff. He's also in the teacher band with another favorite teacher.

There's more but I'm blank minded atm.
At my old school, they literally have "The Cheese" from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It's stuck on the underside of one of the overhangs, and it's apparently been there since my freshman year, I'm now a senior.

Uh... my current school...

My English/History teacher for sophomore year was really rad, he was a guitarist, really liked metal and rock and all the good stuff. He's also in the teacher band with another favorite teacher.

There's more but I'm blank minded atm.
U80694W.png
1 2 3 4 5