Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] More Eliminate Problems
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Reposting this here from another thread upon a suggestion to consolidate the data in the tracked thread.

"I'm just going to pop in my two cents here.

In my experience, what's happening with me a lot is an error in the timing of the breath refill for eliminate when it scores a kill.

That is, it's giving you the 35 breath, and then taking away the 35 breath instead of the other way around.

Most of the time this doesn't matter. But, since there's a cap on breath, if you use eliminate and this error occurs(it usually happens to me when I'm experiencing lag in coli) and the refund would go over the cap, well that can't happen so it just fills it to max and then takes the 35 breath away.

So if you use eliminate and you have anywhere from 85-120 breath, no matter the number, you'd go back down to 85.

It might be doing this all the time, and it's only possible to see it visually and clearly when lag is in effect? I don't know."
Reposting this here from another thread upon a suggestion to consolidate the data in the tracked thread.

"I'm just going to pop in my two cents here.

In my experience, what's happening with me a lot is an error in the timing of the breath refill for eliminate when it scores a kill.

That is, it's giving you the 35 breath, and then taking away the 35 breath instead of the other way around.

Most of the time this doesn't matter. But, since there's a cap on breath, if you use eliminate and this error occurs(it usually happens to me when I'm experiencing lag in coli) and the refund would go over the cap, well that can't happen so it just fills it to max and then takes the 35 breath away.

So if you use eliminate and you have anywhere from 85-120 breath, no matter the number, you'd go back down to 85.

It might be doing this all the time, and it's only possible to see it visually and clearly when lag is in effect? I don't know."
@dorkit

That's an excellent point, and could very well be the case! It would certainly explain why it's always at 85.

What still baffles me is that why one of my dragons resets both bars, not just her own.

Turn order has Iulia going before Daedalus, and if she eliminates the last enemy, they both get reset to 85. If Daedalus eliminates the last enemy, only his bar is reset. I assume it has to do with the new turn starting.
@dorkit

That's an excellent point, and could very well be the case! It would certainly explain why it's always at 85.

What still baffles me is that why one of my dragons resets both bars, not just her own.

Turn order has Iulia going before Daedalus, and if she eliminates the last enemy, they both get reset to 85. If Daedalus eliminates the last enemy, only his bar is reset. I assume it has to do with the new turn starting.
I am also experiencing the issue with eliminate. I'm not sure if it happens only after using eliminate or whenever breath is over 85, but I can check ^_^
I am also experiencing the issue with eliminate. I'm not sure if it happens only after using eliminate or whenever breath is over 85, but I can check ^_^
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
For some reason when I 'fight on' I start at 85 breath if eliminate was the last attacked used by that dragon in the battle, and initially my breath level exceeded 85.

Also I noticed that in general breath is deducted and refunding in the proper way, unless the site gets a bit laggy, in which case it wants to add it fore before deducting the 35 breath
For some reason when I 'fight on' I start at 85 breath if eliminate was the last attacked used by that dragon in the battle, and initially my breath level exceeded 85.

Also I noticed that in general breath is deducted and refunding in the proper way, unless the site gets a bit laggy, in which case it wants to add it fore before deducting the 35 breath
Also having an eliminate problem-

I'm hitting, and the blue 35 for gaining breath shows up. However, the breath bar only goes down.
Also having an eliminate problem-

I'm hitting, and the blue 35 for gaining breath shows up. However, the breath bar only goes down.
asdx_zps5924e7f5.png
I can confirm this bug. In addition, sometimes the breath drops after fights where I don't even use Eliminate to end the encounter.
I can confirm this bug. In addition, sometimes the breath drops after fights where I don't even use Eliminate to end the encounter.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
What @dorkit says about receiving the breath and then having it removed makes sense, and gels with what I've seen except:

When I used Eliminate and my breath is full or nearly full, the breath bar drops a few points (as in, no more than 5 or so), then fills up again. This would seem to indicate that the stone is attempting to work as intended. However, on the next match, my breath bar has dropped, even if Eliminate has not been the last thing used and the breath bar should have already equilibrated.
What @dorkit says about receiving the breath and then having it removed makes sense, and gels with what I've seen except:

When I used Eliminate and my breath is full or nearly full, the breath bar drops a few points (as in, no more than 5 or so), then fills up again. This would seem to indicate that the stone is attempting to work as intended. However, on the next match, my breath bar has dropped, even if Eliminate has not been the last thing used and the breath bar should have already equilibrated.
jjTXz3w.png
I was told to go here.
I've got the same problem as most (on Firefox) and exactly what TwilightFlower described. It doesn't matter if it's used as the last attack even if I use with the same dragon Scratch for example it drops 35 points down in the next fight.
I was told to go here.
I've got the same problem as most (on Firefox) and exactly what TwilightFlower described. It doesn't matter if it's used as the last attack even if I use with the same dragon Scratch for example it drops 35 points down in the next fight.
I have the same issue dorkit reported at the top of this page, as well as an additional issue:
When I use eliminate to finish off a Poisonous Toridae with my lv 25 WC (Gandharaj), it takes the breath away, but fails to return it. It doesn't matter what level his breath is at when the attack is succesful. The breath is deducted but not returned. This doesn't happen for every use of eliminate, I have only noticed it consistently doing this against Poisonous Toridae, when the WC attacks.
I have the same issue dorkit reported at the top of this page, as well as an additional issue:
When I use eliminate to finish off a Poisonous Toridae with my lv 25 WC (Gandharaj), it takes the breath away, but fails to return it. It doesn't matter what level his breath is at when the attack is succesful. The breath is deducted but not returned. This doesn't happen for every use of eliminate, I have only noticed it consistently doing this against Poisonous Toridae, when the WC attacks.
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
I've noticed the same problem as Cidraco with breath being reduced at the start of the next battle even when it was refunded.
I've noticed the same problem as Cidraco with breath being reduced at the start of the next battle even when it was refunded.
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14