Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] More Eliminate Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I'll add something odd I've seen today.

Sometimes (I suspect it may be when breath is high...) eliminate will add to the breath instead of subtracting from it. Then, if the enemy was killed, it will subtract the breath that has been added (rather than subtracting the cost of the attack first and refunding afterwards).
I never missed in such a case, so I don't know if it would leave you with additional breath in that case, or if it's just a display problem.
I'll add something odd I've seen today.

Sometimes (I suspect it may be when breath is high...) eliminate will add to the breath instead of subtracting from it. Then, if the enemy was killed, it will subtract the breath that has been added (rather than subtracting the cost of the attack first and refunding afterwards).
I never missed in such a case, so I don't know if it would leave you with additional breath in that case, or if it's just a display problem.
I have seen Eliminate do the same thing as what Sinh said several times today.
Also, I had it fail to refund breath once when it killed the enemy. I didn't appear to have struck a critical though...
I have seen Eliminate do the same thing as what Sinh said several times today.
Also, I had it fail to refund breath once when it killed the enemy. I didn't appear to have struck a critical though...
5891598x3192239.png
I'm having damage issues with Eliminate as well, though I've actually not encountered any breath related problems yet.

In the Arena, dragon with 90 strength does about 1000-1100 damage. Same dragon given 95 strength does ~900 or less.

I believe my second dragon also is doing less after strength improvements, but I wasn't looking at hard numbers. All I know is enemies aren't falling to Eliminate as they did the level before, and it's making it harder to continue Victory Chains.
I'm having damage issues with Eliminate as well, though I've actually not encountered any breath related problems yet.

In the Arena, dragon with 90 strength does about 1000-1100 damage. Same dragon given 95 strength does ~900 or less.

I believe my second dragon also is doing less after strength improvements, but I wasn't looking at hard numbers. All I know is enemies aren't falling to Eliminate as they did the level before, and it's making it harder to continue Victory Chains.
I know this is an old thread, but figured I should post Eliminate issues here?

On Banded Owlcats in the third area - and only Banded Owlcats, as far as I can tell - if I kill them with Eliminate the breath is almost always not returned. I started tracking it after the first couple times, and in the next 7 Eliminate-based kills of Banded Owlcats, I had breath returned only once. The one time it was returned, the game was lagging very badly, so that might have something to do with it.

Edit: I've refreshed since then and am no longer getting this error, so I suppose it was on my side? Anyway, leaving this up anyone in case anyone else has the problem.
I know this is an old thread, but figured I should post Eliminate issues here?

On Banded Owlcats in the third area - and only Banded Owlcats, as far as I can tell - if I kill them with Eliminate the breath is almost always not returned. I started tracking it after the first couple times, and in the next 7 Eliminate-based kills of Banded Owlcats, I had breath returned only once. The one time it was returned, the game was lagging very badly, so that might have something to do with it.

Edit: I've refreshed since then and am no longer getting this error, so I suppose it was on my side? Anyway, leaving this up anyone in case anyone else has the problem.
I have also been having problems with Eliminate. This is the first day since the downtime that I've been able to play the Coliseum, so I don't know if it has been ongoing.

But at random, it seems to decide not to refund my dragon's breath. Even if the target was hit and destroyed. I haven't noticed any kind of pattern, sometimes it refunds the breath like it's supposed to and sometimes it doesn't.
I have also been having problems with Eliminate. This is the first day since the downtime that I've been able to play the Coliseum, so I don't know if it has been ongoing.

But at random, it seems to decide not to refund my dragon's breath. Even if the target was hit and destroyed. I haven't noticed any kind of pattern, sometimes it refunds the breath like it's supposed to and sometimes it doesn't.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I have been having the same problem as Cidraco had outlined in their post. I bug is exactly the same except it's now 85/120 instead of 65/100.

I've also been having the bug where instead of subtracting breath then adding it back when the enemy is defeated, it is added then subtracted. This bug happens relatively rarely though(for me at least).
I have been having the same problem as Cidraco had outlined in their post. I bug is exactly the same except it's now 85/120 instead of 65/100.

I've also been having the bug where instead of subtracting breath then adding it back when the enemy is defeated, it is added then subtracted. This bug happens relatively rarely though(for me at least).
9DF06by.gif
I too am having the same problem Cidraco is having, but like others are saying the number is 85 breath.

I get it whether or not the last attack is eliminate.

I also get the added 35 breath and then the subtracted 35 breath bug. It seems to only happen to me when the coli is running very slowly and I think it has to do with the kill being confirmed before the damage and therefore the subtraction of breath is happening after the addition. Sorta like when the little blood drop or air blast (idk what to call it) disappears from the target monster before you do damage.
I too am having the same problem Cidraco is having, but like others are saying the number is 85 breath.

I get it whether or not the last attack is eliminate.

I also get the added 35 breath and then the subtracted 35 breath bug. It seems to only happen to me when the coli is running very slowly and I think it has to do with the kill being confirmed before the damage and therefore the subtraction of breath is happening after the addition. Sorta like when the little blood drop or air blast (idk what to call it) disappears from the target monster before you do damage.
Please @ping me if you would like a response. I don't check the forums often

EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
I'm still having problems with breath subtraction with Eliminate. I've been grinding in the lower levels of the Coliseum today and it happens fairly frequently.

One of my dragons uses Eliminate sometime during a match and their breath gets returned for killing the opponent. But then when I continue onto the next match, a huge chunk of breath is gone from the dragon that used Eliminate, as if it had missed. And it definitely did not miss!

I have yet to try any other browser besides Chrome, so I guess trying a different one will be my next step. Still, it's a very strange/inconvenient bug!
I'm still having problems with breath subtraction with Eliminate. I've been grinding in the lower levels of the Coliseum today and it happens fairly frequently.

One of my dragons uses Eliminate sometime during a match and their breath gets returned for killing the opponent. But then when I continue onto the next match, a huge chunk of breath is gone from the dragon that used Eliminate, as if it had missed. And it definitely did not miss!

I have yet to try any other browser besides Chrome, so I guess trying a different one will be my next step. Still, it's a very strange/inconvenient bug!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Problem removed as it was a PEBKAC error, not the game!
Problem removed as it was a PEBKAC error, not the game!
@KatanaAngel Meditate reduces the damage done by physical attacks for three turns.
@KatanaAngel Meditate reduces the damage done by physical attacks for three turns.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14