Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] More Eliminate Problems
Just want to add in my 2 cents for documentation purposes:

I am also having the issue that after ending the battle with Eliminate, any breath over 85 gets dropped back down to 85 at the start of the next battle.

I'm using Safari on a mac.

Happens in all venues up to Harpy's Roost for me, I assume it will continue as I go further.
Just want to add in my 2 cents for documentation purposes:

I am also having the issue that after ending the battle with Eliminate, any breath over 85 gets dropped back down to 85 at the start of the next battle.

I'm using Safari on a mac.

Happens in all venues up to Harpy's Roost for me, I assume it will continue as I go further.
Oqrsc1S.png 100_zeff_moff.png WIMBY100.png 5_Zephyrus_-_Typhoon.png
I too have the issue where Breath over 85 drops to 85 if I use Eliminate in a battle(and knock out the creature). It doesn't matter if it ends the battle or not.
This seems to happen in every venue I've been in(and not died so none of the level 25 ones), and only on the dragon that used Eliminate.

edit: I use Firefox on a Mac, if that matters.
I too have the issue where Breath over 85 drops to 85 if I use Eliminate in a battle(and knock out the creature). It doesn't matter if it ends the battle or not.
This seems to happen in every venue I've been in(and not died so none of the level 25 ones), and only on the dragon that used Eliminate.

edit: I use Firefox on a Mac, if that matters.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
Since my other thread got locked without this being addressed: I was grinding in the golem workshop, and having an issue where if eliminate was the last attack I used, sometimes at the next battle they'd be down 35 breath, even if it refunded correctly at the end of the battle. This would happen even when my breath was nowhere near 85, so it's different from the 85 breath thing.

Original Thread. I think the breath not refunding when the enemy gets to zero health explains the issue with the construction miths, so I consider that closed.
Since my other thread got locked without this being addressed: I was grinding in the golem workshop, and having an issue where if eliminate was the last attack I used, sometimes at the next battle they'd be down 35 breath, even if it refunded correctly at the end of the battle. This would happen even when my breath was nowhere near 85, so it's different from the 85 breath thing.

Original Thread. I think the breath not refunding when the enemy gets to zero health explains the issue with the construction miths, so I consider that closed.
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="darzie" date=2015-07-19 14:14:35] Since my other thread got locked without this being addressed: I was grinding in the golem workshop, and having an issue where if eliminate was the last attack I used, sometimes at the next battle they'd be down 35 breath, even if it refunded correctly at the end of the battle. This would happen even when my breath was nowhere near 85, so it's different from the 85 breath thing. Original Thread. I think the breath not refunding when the enemy gets to zero health explains the issue with the construction miths, so I consider that closed. [/quote] This is happening to me in the Golem Workshop right now too, mostly with construction miths.
darzie wrote on 2015-07-19:

This is happening to me in the Golem Workshop right now too, mostly with construction miths.
@Daddyselephant

Sorry, this is still an issue. When you last attack does exactly enough to reduce the enemy to zero hit points (129 STR, yes?) Eliminate does not refund breath. It's tracked in the bug report list somewhere but it's a pain to find. Most posts mentioning this bug get locked because they know about it.

Best advice is to use a double scratch then eliminate or rallied scratch+eliminate.
@Daddyselephant

Sorry, this is still an issue. When you last attack does exactly enough to reduce the enemy to zero hit points (129 STR, yes?) Eliminate does not refund breath. It's tracked in the bug report list somewhere but it's a pain to find. Most posts mentioning this bug get locked because they know about it.

Best advice is to use a double scratch then eliminate or rallied scratch+eliminate.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I appreciate the response and will use your recommended work arounds!
@Nightwind I appreciate the response and will use your recommended work arounds!
I have a dragon with Eliminate, but I know about the bug so I haven't been letting him finish with that move. But his breath is still being reduced after every round. He finished the match with 107 breath, another dragon delivered the final attack, and he's coming into the next match with 97 breath.

Any ideas?
I have a dragon with Eliminate, but I know about the bug so I haven't been letting him finish with that move. But his breath is still being reduced after every round. He finished the match with 107 breath, another dragon delivered the final attack, and he's coming into the next match with 97 breath.

Any ideas?