Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] More Eliminate Problems
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
I've encountered Elliminate problems. It's not refunding when the dragon has more Breath.
It started all of sudden and only to one dragon then when I saw it and restarted coli, the second attacker of mine started to have that problem!! D8
I've encountered Elliminate problems. It's not refunding when the dragon has more Breath.
It started all of sudden and only to one dragon then when I saw it and restarted coli, the second attacker of mine started to have that problem!! D8
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
I noticed the non refund issue a while ago, but didn't pay much heed to it.I assumed it was a known issue, but evidently not...

If a dragon with full breath uses eliminate to finish a battle, the breath APPEARS to have been refunded... but then when the next battle begins, that breath is gone. I've also had this occur when eliminate wasn't the last move used in the battle, but WAS the last move used by that dragon.
I noticed the non refund issue a while ago, but didn't pay much heed to it.I assumed it was a known issue, but evidently not...

If a dragon with full breath uses eliminate to finish a battle, the breath APPEARS to have been refunded... but then when the next battle begins, that breath is gone. I've also had this occur when eliminate wasn't the last move used in the battle, but WAS the last move used by that dragon.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
I'm also experiencing the problems with Eliminate.

I only have one dragon who knows the ability, and tend to use it only when her breath bar is full. When she uses it to kill an enemy and end a fight, it appears to refund the breath, but the next fight starts with her being short 85 breath.

I also experience the problem where, if she kills the final enemy with an attack BESIDES eliminate, such as scratch or thunder slash, when the next battle begins her breath will still have dropped to 85.

I haven't checked to see if it happens when another dragon ends the fight, but I'll be looking out for that now.
I'm also experiencing the problems with Eliminate.

I only have one dragon who knows the ability, and tend to use it only when her breath bar is full. When she uses it to kill an enemy and end a fight, it appears to refund the breath, but the next fight starts with her being short 85 breath.

I also experience the problem where, if she kills the final enemy with an attack BESIDES eliminate, such as scratch or thunder slash, when the next battle begins her breath will still have dropped to 85.

I haven't checked to see if it happens when another dragon ends the fight, but I'll be looking out for that now.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Wind_zpsk05uonoy.gif
Echoing the 'bar not refilling when I use eliminate with high breath' issue, and it happens consistently every time my dragons have full or near-full breath.
Echoing the 'bar not refilling when I use eliminate with high breath' issue, and it happens consistently every time my dragons have full or near-full breath.
I also am experiencing Eliminate not refunding breath when used when my dragons have full breath bars. Enemies are defeated, but their breath bars go down anyway.
I also am experiencing Eliminate not refunding breath when used when my dragons have full breath bars. Enemies are defeated, but their breath bars go down anyway.
My dragons will hoard breath, and then when their bars are full and they use Eliminate, the breath isn't refunded when they take down an opponent.
My dragons will hoard breath, and then when their bars are full and they use Eliminate, the breath isn't refunded when they take down an opponent.
1E8JFs6.png
Soooo i came across the opposite problem Eliminate giving breath then taking it away XD uses eliminate +35 enemy killed -35 if i miss i dont lose what i would expect to be 70 breath. Why it happens, lag? i click eliminate before the enemies get fully onto the screen. [img]http://makeagif.com/media/4-28-2014/ONr90_.gif[/img]
Soooo i came across the opposite problem

Eliminate giving breath then taking it away XD

uses eliminate +35
enemy killed -35
if i miss i dont lose what i would expect to be 70 breath.

Why it happens, lag?
i click eliminate before the enemies get fully onto the screen.

ONr90_.gif
tumblr_nqxhilGcXH1s43tpwo2_100.pngmagic_in_me_coverr_by_charmens-d6zk45n.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Same issue others have had about eliminate resetting breath to 85.

I use chrome.
Same issue others have had about eliminate resetting breath to 85.

I use chrome.
This is an issue I've had with Eliminate recently.

I noticed that one of my dragons Breath meter was not rising past a set number after I finished a battle. The counter for Breath was constantly resetting back to 97 after each battle I tried to raise my dragon's Breath on. The Breath meter works completely fine until I reach the number 97.

With further testing, I had gotten my Breath meter on my male guardian to max, without using Eliminate at all, and it rolled over to the next battle just fine. However, when I used Eliminate on a single enemy, or the last enemy standing, my Breath meter would reset to the last number acquired after using Eliminate from a previous battle. I do not know how fully this glitch works, but it would be rather annoying trying to gather up Breath for a special attack for another round only for the Breath to not be there afterwards. It does not happen 100% of the time either, but it does, however, happen frequently.

This glitch is not the same as the +35 before attacking glitch.

My browser is chrome.
This is an issue I've had with Eliminate recently.

I noticed that one of my dragons Breath meter was not rising past a set number after I finished a battle. The counter for Breath was constantly resetting back to 97 after each battle I tried to raise my dragon's Breath on. The Breath meter works completely fine until I reach the number 97.

With further testing, I had gotten my Breath meter on my male guardian to max, without using Eliminate at all, and it rolled over to the next battle just fine. However, when I used Eliminate on a single enemy, or the last enemy standing, my Breath meter would reset to the last number acquired after using Eliminate from a previous battle. I do not know how fully this glitch works, but it would be rather annoying trying to gather up Breath for a special attack for another round only for the Breath to not be there afterwards. It does not happen 100% of the time either, but it does, however, happen frequently.

This glitch is not the same as the +35 before attacking glitch.

My browser is chrome.
I want to now own dragon ID 7291989!
On the glitch where breath resets to 85 after using eliminate with higher breath, people seem to consistently report this occurring when using eliminate at the last turn.

Contrarily, I have noticed that using eliminate with higher breath than 85 will appear to refund it to normal levels, and using other moves will appear to interact with breath normally as well, but changing battles acts as though the breath had been reset to 85 upon using eliminate.

Because I had a hard time describing that, and I imagine it's hard to read, I'm going to use a situation I've been able to reproduce multiple times to demonstrate it:
This would be consistent with eliminate resetting the value of breath to 85 upon using the move rather than simply upon battle changeover. Despite appearing to return breath properly, other breath changes after using eliminate are maintained in a way that only makes sense if eliminate had reset the value to 85 upon use.

A second scenario I can also easily reproduce for further insight:
Again, this is consistent with eliminate itself resetting the breath to 85 upon use despite its appearance of refunding breath properly, as having 91 breath is consistent with scratch being used once after being on 85 breath.

I am using Chrome.

(Pinging myself so I don't lose this: @Ebly)
On the glitch where breath resets to 85 after using eliminate with higher breath, people seem to consistently report this occurring when using eliminate at the last turn.

Contrarily, I have noticed that using eliminate with higher breath than 85 will appear to refund it to normal levels, and using other moves will appear to interact with breath normally as well, but changing battles acts as though the breath had been reset to 85 upon using eliminate.

Because I had a hard time describing that, and I imagine it's hard to read, I'm going to use a situation I've been able to reproduce multiple times to demonstrate it:
This would be consistent with eliminate resetting the value of breath to 85 upon using the move rather than simply upon battle changeover. Despite appearing to return breath properly, other breath changes after using eliminate are maintained in a way that only makes sense if eliminate had reset the value to 85 upon use.

A second scenario I can also easily reproduce for further insight:
Again, this is consistent with eliminate itself resetting the breath to 85 upon use despite its appearance of refunding breath properly, as having 91 breath is consistent with scratch being used once after being on 85 breath.

I am using Chrome.

(Pinging myself so I don't lose this: @Ebly)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14