Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Twilight's Garden Writing Shop [T/G/USD]
1 2
Welcome to the Garden!

Who Am I?
Hi all, I'm TwilightFlower and I write stuff. A lot of stuff. Don't believe me? You should see my lore side blog. Or maybe my Wattpad with a novel in progress. There's more where that came from, too. The bottom line is that I love to write.

What Does This Have to Do with You?
That said, as much as I love writing my own lore and stories, I do need a break from my own work sometimes. That's where you come in. I would like to offer my writing services to you the Flight Rising public, for a modest fee.

What Do I Write?
Prose, mainly. Poetry and I don't seem to get along so well. I will write dragon bios or longer bits of story or lore. And it doesn't have to be FR-related, either. It can be about your D&D character or an OC or whatever you like. You can bring me an idea and I will expand upon it or give me a completely blank slate and see what my imagination can produce. Just don't take credit for my writing work or attempt to sell it for real money and I'm happy.

So What Does It Cost?
Good question! My fee schedule is as follows:

200kt/200g/$2 - Dragon bio text or small excerpt, a couple of paragraphs long
500kt/500g/$5 - Longer excerpt, a page or two long
1mil t/1000g/$10 - Chapter or similar length of lore or story, several pages

I will also consider trades for any scrolls I need at the time or for art of my dragons.

Payment will be taken before delivery of the product, and payment details for USD orders will be sent to you in a PM for privacy reasons.

I will have three slots. Let me know if you wish to be on a pinglist for future slots.

What if I have questions or want something longer or different?
Feel free to drop any questions in this thread or send me a PM if you prefer.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to writing for you soon!
Welcome to the Garden!

Who Am I?
Hi all, I'm TwilightFlower and I write stuff. A lot of stuff. Don't believe me? You should see my lore side blog. Or maybe my Wattpad with a novel in progress. There's more where that came from, too. The bottom line is that I love to write.

What Does This Have to Do with You?
That said, as much as I love writing my own lore and stories, I do need a break from my own work sometimes. That's where you come in. I would like to offer my writing services to you the Flight Rising public, for a modest fee.

What Do I Write?
Prose, mainly. Poetry and I don't seem to get along so well. I will write dragon bios or longer bits of story or lore. And it doesn't have to be FR-related, either. It can be about your D&D character or an OC or whatever you like. You can bring me an idea and I will expand upon it or give me a completely blank slate and see what my imagination can produce. Just don't take credit for my writing work or attempt to sell it for real money and I'm happy.

So What Does It Cost?
Good question! My fee schedule is as follows:

200kt/200g/$2 - Dragon bio text or small excerpt, a couple of paragraphs long
500kt/500g/$5 - Longer excerpt, a page or two long
1mil t/1000g/$10 - Chapter or similar length of lore or story, several pages

I will also consider trades for any scrolls I need at the time or for art of my dragons.

Payment will be taken before delivery of the product, and payment details for USD orders will be sent to you in a PM for privacy reasons.

I will have three slots. Let me know if you wish to be on a pinglist for future slots.

What if I have questions or want something longer or different?
Feel free to drop any questions in this thread or send me a PM if you prefer.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to writing for you soon!
jjTXz3w.png
SLOTS

PINGLIST
SLOTS

PINGLIST
jjTXz3w.png
Affliates

None at the moment. If you would like to become affiliates, please message me.

Affliates

None at the moment. If you would like to become affiliates, please message me.

jjTXz3w.png
@TwilightFlower I wanna order 1 short lore.
@TwilightFlower I wanna order 1 short lore.
firetop.png
@Giosetta Awesome. Do you have a dragon in mind and if so, do they have any info to start with or am I gonna be writing from scratch? Also, what currency will you be paying in, please? Looking forward to writing for you!
@Giosetta Awesome. Do you have a dragon in mind and if so, do they have any info to start with or am I gonna be writing from scratch? Also, what currency will you be paying in, please? Looking forward to writing for you!
jjTXz3w.png
@TwilightFlower This dragon. I'm paying in treasure or mixed. How much costs a short lore? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32897828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/328979/32897828_350.png[/img][/url] [b]HINADO[/b] [LIST] [*]Is a sell sword/mercenary who is always lending his service to important dragons around the clan and sornieth. [*]He's very famous and his prices are the always one of the most expensives. [*]His life as a mercenary started in the shifting expanse, stormcather's domains. [*]Whatever he has to do, he will get the job done. [*]He was married to a singer from other clan. (a male guardian, I no longer have him in my lair) [*]He was the only one who for a period of time made him quit his mercenary life and stay pleasant years together. [*]One day He broke the relationship with him and left without leaving traces (maybe a threat and he left so Hinado could live?) [*]Since then he went back to his old life so he had no more left to which stick with. [*] is slowing falling in love with Ebru, but afraid to hurt himself again. [/LIST]
@TwilightFlower

This dragon. I'm paying in treasure or mixed. How much costs a short lore?

32897828_350.png

HINADO
  • Is a sell sword/mercenary who is always lending his service to important dragons around the clan and sornieth.
  • He's very famous and his prices are the always one of the most expensives.
  • His life as a mercenary started in the shifting expanse, stormcather's domains.
  • Whatever he has to do, he will get the job done.
  • He was married to a singer from other clan. (a male guardian, I no longer have him in my lair)
  • He was the only one who for a period of time made him quit his mercenary life and stay pleasant years together.
  • One day He broke the relationship with him and left without leaving traces (maybe a threat and he left so Hinado could live?)
  • Since then he went back to his old life so he had no more left to which stick with.
  • is slowing falling in love with Ebru, but afraid to hurt himself again.
firetop.png
@Giosetta If you're able to do gems, the total would be 200g. In treasure, that would be 200,000 using the rate of 1:1000. I'll have your piece done shortly and get back with you.
@Giosetta If you're able to do gems, the total would be 200g. In treasure, that would be 200,000 using the rate of 1:1000. I'll have your piece done shortly and get back with you.
jjTXz3w.png
@TwilightFlower I'll send half of the payment! Tysm!
@TwilightFlower I'll send half of the payment! Tysm!
firetop.png
@Giosetta Done! Hope you like it.
Quote:
Everyone in Blaze Vein knows that if you need someone to fight for you, there’s nobody better than Hinado. He’s a well-known mercenary with a hefty price tag. Despite the expense, his clients always feel they’ve gotten their money’s worth out of him. He is fierce in battle and his winning streak goes back as far as anyone can remember. He does whatever it takes to finish the job and does not hesitate in his actions. He works for the clan, but also takes on wealthy clients from around Sornieth. There is no doubt that his global reputation is well-earned. He is, simply put, one of the best.

Hinado is originally from the Shifting Expanse, but his career has taken him all over the world. As his reputation grew, so did the range of folks wanting to hire him. Eventually, he came to the Molten Scar and found Blaze Vein. He found he quite liked the place and chose here, of everywhere he has been, to settle down and make a home for himself.

Hinado is not all fierceness and strength, however. There was a time when he chose a life of peace and love over war and death. Hinado had a husband once upon a time, a singer. Their life together was one of pure bliss for Hinado, so much so that he laid his sword aside for it. Hinado could not imagine his life alone anymore and thought his happiness would never end. Until it did. HIs husband broke off their relationship and left abruptly, leaving Hinado crushed. Hinado does not know exactly why his husband left. Perhaps it was due to some threat to his life, but Hinado can only speculate. And so he resumed his old profession. He has recently found himself developing feelings for Ebru, but is so afraid of being hurt again that he has not as yet pursued it.
@Giosetta Done! Hope you like it.
Quote:
Everyone in Blaze Vein knows that if you need someone to fight for you, there’s nobody better than Hinado. He’s a well-known mercenary with a hefty price tag. Despite the expense, his clients always feel they’ve gotten their money’s worth out of him. He is fierce in battle and his winning streak goes back as far as anyone can remember. He does whatever it takes to finish the job and does not hesitate in his actions. He works for the clan, but also takes on wealthy clients from around Sornieth. There is no doubt that his global reputation is well-earned. He is, simply put, one of the best.

Hinado is originally from the Shifting Expanse, but his career has taken him all over the world. As his reputation grew, so did the range of folks wanting to hire him. Eventually, he came to the Molten Scar and found Blaze Vein. He found he quite liked the place and chose here, of everywhere he has been, to settle down and make a home for himself.

Hinado is not all fierceness and strength, however. There was a time when he chose a life of peace and love over war and death. Hinado had a husband once upon a time, a singer. Their life together was one of pure bliss for Hinado, so much so that he laid his sword aside for it. Hinado could not imagine his life alone anymore and thought his happiness would never end. Until it did. HIs husband broke off their relationship and left abruptly, leaving Hinado crushed. Hinado does not know exactly why his husband left. Perhaps it was due to some threat to his life, but Hinado can only speculate. And so he resumed his old profession. He has recently found himself developing feelings for Ebru, but is so afraid of being hurt again that he has not as yet pursued it.
jjTXz3w.png
@TwilightFlower

Thanks so much! I like it a lot. I'll send the other half of the payment now.
@TwilightFlower

Thanks so much! I like it a lot. I'll send the other half of the payment now.
firetop.png
1 2