Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] More Eliminate Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I'm encountering this as well
I'm encountering this as well
Chiming in to confirm that I've also had problems with Eliminate, when used to end a fight, not refunding breath for the next fight.
Chiming in to confirm that I've also had problems with Eliminate, when used to end a fight, not refunding breath for the next fight.
I've been having this problem for a while now where it will refund for the fight, but them vanish for the next fight as if it was never refunded
I've been having this problem for a while now where it will refund for the fight, but them vanish for the next fight as if it was never refunded
I'm also having this problem. In general, though, Eliminate is giving me 35 breath if it kills an enemy and then as it resets to the normal position is goes down by 35 (no net loss or gain)

I assume this happens if I'm over or at 85 breath. I can't go over 120 breath, but then i lose the standard 35. Right?

Edit: this happens whether or not I'm at the last enemy or not.
I'm also having this problem. In general, though, Eliminate is giving me 35 breath if it kills an enemy and then as it resets to the normal position is goes down by 35 (no net loss or gain)

I assume this happens if I'm over or at 85 breath. I can't go over 120 breath, but then i lose the standard 35. Right?

Edit: this happens whether or not I'm at the last enemy or not.
rolytic_by_adumbrant-d6rok3k.png
Banner made by Adumbratus
@Rolytic

I can confirm that it doesn't matter how much over 85 breath you are - 86 or 120 - if your dragon finishes the fight with eliminate, it will start the next with 85 breath.
@Rolytic

I can confirm that it doesn't matter how much over 85 breath you are - 86 or 120 - if your dragon finishes the fight with eliminate, it will start the next with 85 breath.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Chiming in with another report of breath above 85, Eliminate used successfully, and the breath gauge dropping to 85. I saw it go up as I attacked with breath (the refund?) and then it dropped to 85.

Using Chrome 28.0.1500.71 on Ubuntu 12.04 with Ghostery in use. Dragons are Lv 11, 11, & 4; one of the Lv 11s has Eliminate.
Chiming in with another report of breath above 85, Eliminate used successfully, and the breath gauge dropping to 85. I saw it go up as I attacked with breath (the refund?) and then it dropped to 85.

Using Chrome 28.0.1500.71 on Ubuntu 12.04 with Ghostery in use. Dragons are Lv 11, 11, & 4; one of the Lv 11s has Eliminate.
FRbattleroyalefeb14_Amphiptere.png

qWxHdTw.png
So weird related bug:

Dragon A and B both have Eliminate.

Dragon A has max breath and Defends (or scratch or w/e)
Dragon B uses Eliminate and kills the last enemy with it.

Next battle:
In addition to Dragon B's breath not doing the right things,
Dragon A now only has 85 breath. They didn't even do anything with Eliminate.
So weird related bug:

Dragon A and B both have Eliminate.

Dragon A has max breath and Defends (or scratch or w/e)
Dragon B uses Eliminate and kills the last enemy with it.

Next battle:
In addition to Dragon B's breath not doing the right things,
Dragon A now only has 85 breath. They didn't even do anything with Eliminate.
rolytic_by_adumbrant-d6rok3k.png
Banner made by Adumbratus
I can also say that eliminate is not working properly when the breath bar is over 85 and eliminate is used to end a fight. The refunded breath is no longer there in the beginning of the next fight.
I can also say that eliminate is not working properly when the breath bar is over 85 and eliminate is used to end a fight. The refunded breath is no longer there in the beginning of the next fight.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Peeking in, since I have this problem too.

Just curious, have you found the source yet?
Peeking in, since I have this problem too.

Just curious, have you found the source yet?
yAEXdRe.png
I don't remember the exact details, but I can say for certain that, within the past week, I've actually seen the breath bar go up and then go back down (rather than the other way around) after using Eliminate-- leaving me quite puzzled.
I don't remember the exact details, but I can say for certain that, within the past week, I've actually seen the breath bar go up and then go back down (rather than the other way around) after using Eliminate-- leaving me quite puzzled.
ctFAI4k.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14