Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
I do not personally like not having a chance at 5 eggs for a pure breeding. However, I do love that my one egg nest turned in to two this morning (:

Oof also just realized that the imperial reservation I have will take over a year to get ._. Sigh.
I do not personally like not having a chance at 5 eggs for a pure breeding. However, I do love that my one egg nest turned in to two this morning (:

Oof also just realized that the imperial reservation I have will take over a year to get ._. Sigh.
tRFI5MD.png
@Vaitou Actually, you'll be able to fill out your waiting list much faster than previously. The average amount of eggs laid is much more favorable than previously. The 1/20 chance at a 5 egg nest does not change what your average clutch size would be by much, so Imperial x Imperial is a smart move for your plans. :-) (Plus you'd get wildclaws mixed in too, and if you want imperial bebes, imperial x imperial is the way to go!)
@Vaitou Actually, you'll be able to fill out your waiting list much faster than previously. The average amount of eggs laid is much more favorable than previously. The 1/20 chance at a 5 egg nest does not change what your average clutch size would be by much, so Imperial x Imperial is a smart move for your plans. :-) (Plus you'd get wildclaws mixed in too, and if you want imperial bebes, imperial x imperial is the way to go!)
Just throwing this out there but I have to personally say I think waiting lists are silly when you don't know how many eggs you will get.
I know some people do it so they can afford genes and such for their pairs but I have seen many long waiting lists for pairs that are completed(gene wise) and all I can think is..well you might get a dragon next year...
Just my two cents on that lol
Just throwing this out there but I have to personally say I think waiting lists are silly when you don't know how many eggs you will get.
I know some people do it so they can afford genes and such for their pairs but I have seen many long waiting lists for pairs that are completed(gene wise) and all I can think is..well you might get a dragon next year...
Just my two cents on that lol
@Undel

What about people who...bred two wildclaws this morning, got one egg, and used a boon so they didn't get an extra egg in their nest? I think me and my friend missed this update by literally like 4 hours :(

TL;DR hating myself a bit right now lol
@Undel

What about people who...bred two wildclaws this morning, got one egg, and used a boon so they didn't get an extra egg in their nest? I think me and my friend missed this update by literally like 4 hours :(

TL;DR hating myself a bit right now lol
You guys are awesome, seriously, thank you! :D
You guys are awesome, seriously, thank you! :D
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
I like the changes, bigger clutch sizes are awesome :D
Also, a question. My friend just joined the site, and she bred her two main dragons and went to hatch them with the Boon of Fertility, but she didnt have one. Doesnt every player start with one? I did, and so did another friend of mine...
I like the changes, bigger clutch sizes are awesome :D
Also, a question. My friend just joined the site, and she bred her two main dragons and went to hatch them with the Boon of Fertility, but she didnt have one. Doesnt every player start with one? I did, and so did another friend of mine...
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw;

No, new players who started don't. Because people were making multiple accounts to get the boons and the treasure, and sending them to their main account(I'm guessing), the boons were removed and made permanent to your account so you couldn't send them between accounts.
@stealthclaw;

No, new players who started don't. Because people were making multiple accounts to get the boons and the treasure, and sending them to their main account(I'm guessing), the boons were removed and made permanent to your account so you couldn't send them between accounts.
Thank you for fixing the ratios and the additional egg. I had my two starters mate and once again, only one egg. I really appreciate the fix and the list of % for quantities. Keep up the great work.
Thank you for fixing the ratios and the additional egg. I had my two starters mate and once again, only one egg. I really appreciate the fix and the list of % for quantities. Keep up the great work.
Thank you! I like these chances MUCH better, and appreciate the clarity on the chances for egg numbers very much!
Thank you! I like these chances MUCH better, and appreciate the clarity on the chances for egg numbers very much!
vbb5nz.png
Getting one egg on my first clutch was QUITE disappointing... I'm sure many will be happier with the more abundance of eggs.

I certainly approve, as I agree with the logic behind the reasoning. Let's hope the execution turns out the way it was intended! :)
Getting one egg on my first clutch was QUITE disappointing... I'm sure many will be happier with the more abundance of eggs.

I certainly approve, as I agree with the logic behind the reasoning. Let's hope the execution turns out the way it was intended! :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25