Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25
[quote name="stealthclaw" date="2013-06-27 06:54:39" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=176394#177663"]I like the changes, bigger clutch sizes are awesome :D Also, a question. My friend just joined the site, and she bred her two main dragons and went to hatch them with the Boon of Fertility, but she didnt have one. Doesnt every player start with one? I did, and so did another friend of mine...[/quote] @stealthclaw they removed this a few weeks ago because people were creating multiple accounts to abuse the system and get free boons/treasure. so the treasure for starter accounts was lowered and no boon.
I like the changes, bigger clutch sizes are awesome :D
Also, a question. My friend just joined the site, and she bred her two main dragons and went to hatch them with the Boon of Fertility, but she didnt have one. Doesnt every player start with one? I did, and so did another friend of mine...
@stealthclaw they removed this a few weeks ago because people were creating multiple accounts to abuse the system and get free boons/treasure. so the treasure for starter accounts was lowered and no boon.
@stealthclaw They removed the boon and 10k gold starting bonus because tons of people were making new accounts to abuse it. Sad that people had to ruin it for the new folks.
@stealthclaw They removed the boon and 10k gold starting bonus because tons of people were making new accounts to abuse it. Sad that people had to ruin it for the new folks.
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
I&#039;d like to say thank you for the bonus egg for those who currently had a nest of 1! 8D <333
I&#039;d like to say thank you for the bonus egg for those who currently had a nest of 1! 8D <333
@Entity

Ok, I see. She was sad to have to wait to hatch her three egg clutch, but at least I got that cleared up for her. Thanks!
@Entity

Ok, I see. She was sad to have to wait to hatch her three egg clutch, but at least I got that cleared up for her. Thanks!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw;

Sorry about that, It&#039;s a really anxious wait but it&#039;s worth the wait. Congrats on her three egg clutch :D
@stealthclaw;

Sorry about that, It&#039;s a really anxious wait but it&#039;s worth the wait. Congrats on her three egg clutch :D
man i was lucky with getting 4 eggs when big nests were more rare than single eggs! now i have even more chance to get bigger nests (3-4) in the future! i&#039;ll breed the tundra i&#039;m getting soon with one of my guardians, hoping to get 5 eggs! :)
man i was lucky with getting 4 eggs when big nests were more rare than single eggs! now i have even more chance to get bigger nests (3-4) in the future! i&#039;ll breed the tundra i&#039;m getting soon with one of my guardians, hoping to get 5 eggs! :)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
An extra egg for current one-egg clutches? Awesome! Two of my dragons are going to be in for a shock this morning... Thanks for the balance!
An extra egg for current one-egg clutches? Awesome! Two of my dragons are going to be in for a shock this morning... Thanks for the balance!
@Entity
Yeah, she was super excited XD Because our one friend, Isaac, only managed to get one egg when he first started--he wanted to use the boon but I told him it wasnt worth it for one egg. So he&#039;s hoping for a bigger clutch--my first clutch, about a week after flight rising opened, was a whopping Four eggs, so I was pretty happy cx
@Entity
Yeah, she was super excited XD Because our one friend, Isaac, only managed to get one egg when he first started--he wanted to use the boon but I told him it wasnt worth it for one egg. So he&#039;s hoping for a bigger clutch--my first clutch, about a week after flight rising opened, was a whopping Four eggs, so I was pretty happy cx
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
I am kind of sad about the lack of a 5 egg chance for same species pairs. If the only reason for that is to keep the rares in check, could you perhaps allow for non-rare species to use the other % table that includes the chance at a clutch of 5?

Some people just want more common dragons with nice colors and aren&#039;t too worried about rare breeds :)
I am kind of sad about the lack of a 5 egg chance for same species pairs. If the only reason for that is to keep the rares in check, could you perhaps allow for non-rare species to use the other % table that includes the chance at a clutch of 5?

Some people just want more common dragons with nice colors and aren&#039;t too worried about rare breeds :)
Wow this is great, thanks so much! <3
Wow this is great, thanks so much! <3
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25