Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@Rhea, I mean. :)
@Rhea, I mean. :)
Thank you so much for this update I am quite happy to hear it. I've been fortunate not to have a one egg clutch so far.

I really like the touch of purebred clutches only being able to have up to 4 eggs while crossbred clutches can have 5; it will help keep rarer breeds from becoming too common plus it will mean people may expand the bloodlines more which will come in handy in the long run.
Thank you so much for this update I am quite happy to hear it. I've been fortunate not to have a one egg clutch so far.

I really like the touch of purebred clutches only being able to have up to 4 eggs while crossbred clutches can have 5; it will help keep rarer breeds from becoming too common plus it will mean people may expand the bloodlines more which will come in handy in the long run.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
The doubling of my first clutch is very much welcomed...
The admins are doing a great job being open and responsive. A lot more than most of the other online games out there.

What is it with all the anger about boons. Sure people had 1 egg clutches (myself included) and it's plop that they had so many turn out to be single eggs but the choice to use a boon is after all the players. Nobody forced that choice. Before all this "you" were perfectly willing to use boons to hatch single eggs.

Here's to hoping the next clutches will be better~

The doubling of my first clutch is very much welcomed...
The admins are doing a great job being open and responsive. A lot more than most of the other online games out there.

What is it with all the anger about boons. Sure people had 1 egg clutches (myself included) and it's plop that they had so many turn out to be single eggs but the choice to use a boon is after all the players. Nobody forced that choice. Before all this "you" were perfectly willing to use boons to hatch single eggs.

Here's to hoping the next clutches will be better~

Please can the name-calling. It's okay for folks to have differing opinions.
Please can the name-calling. It's okay for folks to have differing opinions.
Hopefully people won't complain when they get the 10% of the one egg clutch.
Hopefully people won't complain when they get the 10% of the one egg clutch.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with people who will whine and complain no matter how many nice things they are offered. :c

The newspost says why inter-species pairs have a better chance at more eggs - you're taking a chance with the species outcome of the offspring.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with people who will whine and complain no matter how many nice things they are offered. :c

The newspost says why inter-species pairs have a better chance at more eggs - you're taking a chance with the species outcome of the offspring.
Ah, sorry. Just got a little eye-rolly there.

Anyway, back on topic. This is great to know, and I definitely approve of it. I'm guessing the 5 clutch being only for cross-breed pairings is to prevent rare oversaturation? Always a good thing. :)
Ah, sorry. Just got a little eye-rolly there.

Anyway, back on topic. This is great to know, and I definitely approve of it. I'm guessing the 5 clutch being only for cross-breed pairings is to prevent rare oversaturation? Always a good thing. :)
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
I'm glad the tables were fixed. Though, I'm sort of worried about the removal of the chance of getting a five egg clutch from pure breedings. Now I'm not sure if I want to have same-breed pairs or not now.

Well, at least my imperials will be breeding with wildclaws now, so at least they'll have a shot at turning clutches with five eggs.
I'm glad the tables were fixed. Though, I'm sort of worried about the removal of the chance of getting a five egg clutch from pure breedings. Now I'm not sure if I want to have same-breed pairs or not now.

Well, at least my imperials will be breeding with wildclaws now, so at least they'll have a shot at turning clutches with five eggs.
I feel kind of mucked over now that I know my imperial purebreed pair will never give me five eggs... I have over 30 people on a wait list for those because they'll always be obsidian-gray with white wings and shimmer/iri...

With no chance at 5 eggs it's now completely certain to talk me over a year to complete the list.... o-o;

I do appreciate very much the tweaking of the numbers because one egg nests seemed to be becoming the norm rather then the exception so this makes me both ridiculously happy and... kinda sad. o-e
I feel kind of mucked over now that I know my imperial purebreed pair will never give me five eggs... I have over 30 people on a wait list for those because they'll always be obsidian-gray with white wings and shimmer/iri...

With no chance at 5 eggs it's now completely certain to talk me over a year to complete the list.... o-o;

I do appreciate very much the tweaking of the numbers because one egg nests seemed to be becoming the norm rather then the exception so this makes me both ridiculously happy and... kinda sad. o-e
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Umm...so I need to mix breed to get a chance at my 5 clutch achievement. Crap! Need new dragons I'll willing to do this with...

Thanks for the updates. :)
Umm...so I need to mix breed to get a chance at my 5 clutch achievement. Crap! Need new dragons I'll willing to do this with...

Thanks for the updates. :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25