Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I'm fine with having no chance of 5 eggs for same species breeding. :) I actually like it since it means random chance doesn't give users as much of an advantage anymore.
I'm fine with having no chance of 5 eggs for same species breeding. :) I actually like it since it means random chance doesn't give users as much of an advantage anymore.
Please ping me @Saloiq to ensure I see your post. :D

Trading FR treasure & gems for Valenth stuff!
People are going to have different opinions. Some people like the change, some people don't. Let's keep it civil.

We appreciate our supporters and I am sorry you feel slighted as people who have purchased gems. Punishing our supporters was never the goal and there really isn't much I can do to retroactively correct stats for you without spending all of my available development time. Both paying and non-paying customers benefited from the extra egg. Some paying and some non-paying customers did not.
People are going to have different opinions. Some people like the change, some people don't. Let's keep it civil.

We appreciate our supporters and I am sorry you feel slighted as people who have purchased gems. Punishing our supporters was never the goal and there really isn't much I can do to retroactively correct stats for you without spending all of my available development time. Both paying and non-paying customers benefited from the extra egg. Some paying and some non-paying customers did not.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25