Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Wow, that clarifies the mystery! Thank you. I like those odds, and I like knowing the odds! : D
Wow, that clarifies the mystery! Thank you. I like those odds, and I like knowing the odds! : D
Looking for Very Specific Dragons - please check out my profile!
Thank yoooou <3

I was cursing my ill luck at the recent update because I had just bred my dragons not a day before the new rates were rolled out. Now I just need to pray to the Tidelord that I have two baby Ridgebacks >D
Thank yoooou <3

I was cursing my ill luck at the recent update because I had just bred my dragons not a day before the new rates were rolled out. Now I just need to pray to the Tidelord that I have two baby Ridgebacks >D
-sigh- Thanks so much, I was really confused! Especially since I thought my Wildclaws, who I&#039;ve spent a ton of both gems and treasure on, were never going to make enough eggs to pay the bills. xD
-sigh- Thanks so much, I was really confused! Especially since I thought my Wildclaws, who I&#039;ve spent a ton of both gems and treasure on, were never going to make enough eggs to pay the bills. xD
vtCaSWn.png
Oh wow, this is great to know, I was getting kind of apprehensive about the dragons I&#039;ve got lined up to breed over the next few days! Thanks!
Oh wow, this is great to know, I was getting kind of apprehensive about the dragons I&#039;ve got lined up to breed over the next few days! Thanks!
So you can only get 5 eggs with mixed species breeding???

I mean i&#039;m glad to see the odds favoring 2 and 3 eggs more now but only being able to get a full nest with mixed species doesn&#039;t really seem fair. Personally I would have given a chance at 5 either way but a slightly higher chance of getting five if you mix species, but oh well /shrugs.
So you can only get 5 eggs with mixed species breeding???

I mean i&#039;m glad to see the odds favoring 2 and 3 eggs more now but only being able to get a full nest with mixed species doesn&#039;t really seem fair. Personally I would have given a chance at 5 either way but a slightly higher chance of getting five if you mix species, but oh well /shrugs.
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif
Huh, interesting.
Huh, interesting.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Thank you very much Akiri!

I&#039;m happy with the statistics we got.
Thank you very much Akiri!

I&#039;m happy with the statistics we got.
~
Thanks a lot! My Guardian/Imperial breeding now has a higher chance of turning out an imp :) And the tables really clarified everything!
Thanks a lot! My Guardian/Imperial breeding now has a higher chance of turning out an imp :) And the tables really clarified everything!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Thank you! Both my clutches were 1-egg so that was a disappointment, but this should recify it.
Thank you! Both my clutches were 1-egg so that was a disappointment, but this should recify it.
gM1MTf9.png
Thank you very much ^^
Thank you very much ^^
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25