Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
ahh yikes [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/c1395eaf07fc284f7447dca51c5a98b7/tumblr_mslbq4v66v1s79jo0o1_500.png[/img] I went to sleep for only a few hours and this is happening! I don't think I have enough money to even begin to feed them all, i'm praying this is a bug :( especially considering my bar is at 100% at the top... EDIT: also i cannot gather! It is reporting that I have used all my gather turns for the day when I have barely even gotten around to doing my daily tasks because of site lag :( I haven't gathered once today
ahh yikes
tumblr_mslbq4v66v1s79jo0o1_500.png
I went to sleep for only a few hours and this is happening! I don't think I have enough money to even begin to feed them all, i'm praying this is a bug :( especially considering my bar is at 100% at the top...

EDIT: also i cannot gather! It is reporting that I have used all my gather turns for the day when I have barely even gotten around to doing my daily tasks because of site lag :( I haven't gathered once today
boy i sure do love ffxiv
@Xhaztol for good measure, I suppose. (I think this is what you do?)
@Xhaztol for good measure, I suppose. (I think this is what you do?)
boy i sure do love ffxiv
The same thing is happening to me, and to at least a few others I know
The same thing is happening to me, and to at least a few others I know
This is definitely a bug because it happened to me too. Dragons and Clan Energy were nearly full, there was downtime and now everything is nearly empty.
This is definitely a bug because it happened to me too. Dragons and Clan Energy were nearly full, there was downtime and now everything is nearly empty.
a6ab6a2a-f6bd-40ad-a7bb-e9fcf5166a6c_zps3583fa7c.png
I'm also having issues with my dragon's energy. Although, my bar is at 2%. And I know for a fact, this wasn't like it was before reset happened.
I'm also having issues with my dragon's energy. Although, my bar is at 2%. And I know for a fact, this wasn't like it was before reset happened.
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

If there are any hatchlings and/or eggs,
please click them to help them grow!
I've got this too but my bar at the top is also completely empty. Little scared to feed them all, they're gonna destroy my stocks!
I've got this too but my bar at the top is also completely empty. Little scared to feed them all, they're gonna destroy my stocks!
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
Having the same issue here, haven't attempted gathering yet though due to massive lag. Energy bar is at 2% instead of full, however. Dragons were last fed to 100% shortly before rollover.
Having the same issue here, haven't attempted gathering yet though due to massive lag. Energy bar is at 2% instead of full, however. Dragons were last fed to 100% shortly before rollover.
I have the exact same problems, gathering turns included. This is seriously not cool.
I have the exact same problems, gathering turns included. This is seriously not cool.
I have all the problems listed here that everyone else has said.
I have all the problems listed here that everyone else has said.
gM1MTf9.png
Same thing happened to me and I lost about a thousand food total:
500 meat.
200 fish and plants.
400 insects.
This is roughly mind.

Not sure what's going on here, but this is pretty serious.
I'm using Chrome here.
Same thing happened to me and I lost about a thousand food total:
500 meat.
200 fish and plants.
400 insects.
This is roughly mind.

Not sure what's going on here, but this is pretty serious.
I'm using Chrome here.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56