Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Yep. Same here.
-Energy at one
-Daily bonus gone
-Gathering turns gone
-Pinkerton gone
-Slower then snail's pace.

The familiars, however, have reset after this.
Yep. Same here.
-Energy at one
-Daily bonus gone
-Gathering turns gone
-Pinkerton gone
-Slower then snail's pace.

The familiars, however, have reset after this.
My babies are starving now too, I know they were fine around noon yesterday. I have not tried to gather yet but I think I'll wait a bit for that. I'm not going to try feeding my dragons (though it hurts me to see them hungry :( ) I don't want to use all my food if our wonderful staff can just hit a button and make it all better lol
My babies are starving now too, I know they were fine around noon yesterday. I have not tried to gather yet but I think I'll wait a bit for that. I'm not going to try feeding my dragons (though it hurts me to see them hungry :( ) I don't want to use all my food if our wonderful staff can just hit a button and make it all better lol
14akg48.png
Adding to the growing list of people saying "me too."
Adding to the growing list of people saying "me too."
I think everyone is having this issue right now. My energy bar is down to one on my profile section up top, bonus bar also, and on all of the dragons. I can't get the site to load quickly enough to check Pinkerton or the Gathering stuff, but I think it's safe to say that this issue is probably site-wide. I've peeked at a few other people's lairs and theirs seem to be in the same state as ours.

I'm sure they'll fix it.

I hope so, because I don't want to have to use THAT much food. I have a lot of carnivores! 8|
I think everyone is having this issue right now. My energy bar is down to one on my profile section up top, bonus bar also, and on all of the dragons. I can't get the site to load quickly enough to check Pinkerton or the Gathering stuff, but I think it's safe to say that this issue is probably site-wide. I've peeked at a few other people's lairs and theirs seem to be in the same state as ours.

I'm sure they'll fix it.

I hope so, because I don't want to have to use THAT much food. I have a lot of carnivores! 8|
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
i'm having this problem too. i fed my dragons, and although i only have 6 of them, apparently i fed 7. my food stock is completely wiped out...
i'm having this problem too. i fed my dragons, and although i only have 6 of them, apparently i fed 7. my food stock is completely wiped out...
I just fed mine. I had over five hundred points in everything and it is all gone.
I just fed mine. I had over five hundred points in everything and it is all gone.
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
Happened to me too, I thought it was my own doing until I saw this board but guess not and now I have no food left, yay! ¬_¬
Happened to me too, I thought it was my own doing until I saw this board but guess not and now I have no food left, yay! ¬_¬
friends.gif
www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=Ohderp
But remember to stay on flight rising too!
I have the same problem.
I'll wait until the admins say something about the issue and won't feed my dragons atm. That won't bring back my daily bonus and I'll lose too much food ;_;
I have the same problem.
I'll wait until the admins say something about the issue and won't feed my dragons atm. That won't bring back my daily bonus and I'll lose too much food ;_;
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
The status bar to my dragons hadn't even been loaded when I went to feed them after the usual roll-over time until it was too late and I fed them. I lost ALL my food [img]http://gyazo.com/9394d74d448a3ac6d864880c309c8586.png[/img] Happened to my friend as well but she didn't lose it all like I did =/ [img]http://gyazo.com/ae2af8a0bd32b5780f2e4bcf8d22bf14.png[/img] I hope we'll be compensated for the food lost with this glitch. 'Cause, I have many dragons and I doubt gathering will gain me enough to feed everyone at this point
The status bar to my dragons hadn't even been loaded when I went to feed them after the usual roll-over time until it was too late and I fed them. I lost ALL my food

9394d74d448a3ac6d864880c309c8586.png

Happened to my friend as well but she didn't lose it all like I did =/

ae2af8a0bd32b5780f2e4bcf8d22bf14.png

I hope we'll be compensated for the food lost with this glitch. 'Cause, I have many dragons and I doubt gathering will gain me enough to feed everyone at this point
I'm just going to 'me too' this even though it seems to be everyone. I haven't tried any dailies because the lag is just horrendous.
I'm just going to 'me too' this even though it seems to be everyone. I haven't tried any dailies because the lag is just horrendous.
4bsfl9Mt.png
The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the glass is half empty. It is only the truth-seeker who wonders, 'Why is the glass there? Why is there water all over the floor? Why is it covering every other surface of the house? Who -- or what -- is doing this to us?'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56