Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Same for me...
Same for me...
Same problem! Mine also killed my daily build up bar. :( I've been working on fixing it, after I went camping. I should've had two days. [img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/2b4rd3.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi43.tinypic.com/16lfuh3.jpg[/img] EDIT: On Firefox. Looks like the site is having a lovely hiccup. --pat FR-- We still love you.
Same problem!

Mine also killed my daily build up bar. :( I've been working on fixing it, after I went camping. I should've had two days.

2b4rd3.jpg

16lfuh3.jpg

EDIT: On Firefox. Looks like the site is having a lovely hiccup. --pat FR-- We still love you.
iRBfeaGzIEVl0.png
like to say same thing happened to me lost my gem streak as well

edit And just found out I can't gather any items or food and after feeding my dragons I'm running low on food
like to say same thing happened to me lost my gem streak as well

edit And just found out I can't gather any items or food and after feeding my dragons I'm running low on food
[img]http://i.imgur.com/k3yNOdw.png[/img] I fed mine. That happened. Thankfully my well-fed bonus hasn't vanished, but still, uh.
k3yNOdw.png

I fed mine.

That happened.

Thankfully my well-fed bonus hasn't vanished, but still, uh.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
This is happening to a majority of the people I know. It's happening to everyone I think. I'm not feeding my dragons right now. I haven't enough food.
This is happening to a majority of the people I know. It's happening to everyone I think. I'm not feeding my dragons right now. I haven't enough food.
Same thing happened to me, so I fed them and it told me 6 of my dragons ate pretty much all my food and one went hungry. I only have 4 dragons, though. I don't know who the other 3 were that stopped by for dinner.
Same thing happened to me, so I fed them and it told me 6 of my dragons ate pretty much all my food and one went hungry. I only have 4 dragons, though. I don't know who the other 3 were that stopped by for dinner.
smurfette.png
Echoing this issue.
Echoing this issue.
I'm having the same problem. All of my dragons went down to like...1-2% health at rollover after being at full health right before and when I fed 'em no more of anything, I'm not really willing to convert anything else until the bug is fixed.
I'm having the same problem. All of my dragons went down to like...1-2% health at rollover after being at full health right before and when I fed 'em no more of anything, I'm not really willing to convert anything else until the bug is fixed.
006F_Custom.pngAmaria2_zps50b0d189.gif
Having just signed up I find this pretty distressing since for all I knew this was normal and was unaware that my poor starving dragons would eat everything in sight and still be hungry...
Having just signed up I find this pretty distressing since for all I knew this was normal and was unaware that my poor starving dragons would eat everything in sight and still be hungry...
Essentially just a pure 'me too', details follow

Lost 430 odd insects and roughly 150 of plants and meat each filling my dragons back up from starving. Gathering turns and Pinkerton unavailable, I'm using chrome.
Essentially just a pure 'me too', details follow

Lost 430 odd insects and roughly 150 of plants and meat each filling my dragons back up from starving. Gathering turns and Pinkerton unavailable, I'm using chrome.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56