Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
My clan energy bar is at full but all my dragons are down to one energy and my gathering turns are gone.

I still seem to be able to bond with familiars.
My clan energy bar is at full but all my dragons are down to one energy and my gathering turns are gone.

I still seem to be able to bond with familiars.
Adding to the me too. I really hope they fix this issue soon, I have a nearly two week long gem streak going.
Was still able to hatch a clutch and incubate though. :/
Adding to the me too. I really hope they fix this issue soon, I have a nearly two week long gem streak going.
Was still able to hatch a clutch and incubate though. :/
Another 'me too' post I guess, my dragons seemed fine when I checked on them briefly during maintenance, but after the servers went back up...all gone!
Another 'me too' post I guess, my dragons seemed fine when I checked on them briefly during maintenance, but after the servers went back up...all gone!
WHOOPS, I've got this same exact issue going on. 2% clan energy, all dragons are at 1 / 50 energy, and they're starving. Definitely wasn't like this yesterday / before rollover, as I don't even allow my dragons to get NEAR 80% clan energy...

In any case, I'm certainly glad to see that I'm not the only person experiencing this issue! Here's to hoping that it gets resolved soon!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I lost my bonus, too. I've had that thing without interruptions since I started up, pretty much. D:'
WHOOPS, I've got this same exact issue going on. 2% clan energy, all dragons are at 1 / 50 energy, and they're starving. Definitely wasn't like this yesterday / before rollover, as I don't even allow my dragons to get NEAR 80% clan energy...

In any case, I'm certainly glad to see that I'm not the only person experiencing this issue! Here's to hoping that it gets resolved soon!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I lost my bonus, too. I've had that thing without interruptions since I started up, pretty much. D:'
I don't know how to sig
bouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gif
I'm hoping that by the time I'm back from class, this will magically be fixed. ;_;
I'm hoping that by the time I'm back from class, this will magically be fixed. ;_;
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
I'm having the same problems (1 energy, dragons starving, no gathering turns, and etc.) when I got back on after maintenance. Just like everyone else. I didn't even know what was happening and so wasted a bunch of food.
I'm having the same problems (1 energy, dragons starving, no gathering turns, and etc.) when I got back on after maintenance. Just like everyone else. I didn't even know what was happening and so wasted a bunch of food.
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
@Krissel and I have the same problems.

All the dragons are 1/50, my clan energy is 2% and I lost my 3 days bonuses. I think she is in the same way in all of this things.

I can't gather, now that I look at that.
@Krissel and I have the same problems.

All the dragons are 1/50, my clan energy is 2% and I lost my 3 days bonuses. I think she is in the same way in all of this things.

I can't gather, now that I look at that.
Same thing, and I depleted my food stores getting them back up, nearly a hundred in fish and plants and over two hundred meat and insects. Two of my dragons are still hungry.
Also unable to gather
Same thing, and I depleted my food stores getting them back up, nearly a hundred in fish and plants and over two hundred meat and insects. Two of my dragons are still hungry.
Also unable to gather
yet another person having the same problems. I think I'm going to log off and hope that when I get back it'll be working
yet another person having the same problems. I think I'm going to log off and hope that when I get back it'll be working
Xe/Xir/Xirs pronouns
same for me, I had to open a new page because feeding won't go through, on the new page most dragons were less hungry, because feeding went through even though the little message page never left, then I got this message when i tried to feed again
No dragons have been fed.
Your insect stores are depleted.
6 dragons went hungry.
it also used well over half my meat stores(was at something like 1455, now it's at 573)
and yea I still have hungry dragons

I was able to add to my stores, and incubate, but it's taking a huge amount of time for pages to change
same for me, I had to open a new page because feeding won't go through, on the new page most dragons were less hungry, because feeding went through even though the little message page never left, then I got this message when i tried to feed again
No dragons have been fed.
Your insect stores are depleted.
6 dragons went hungry.
it also used well over half my meat stores(was at something like 1455, now it's at 573)
and yea I still have hungry dragons

I was able to add to my stores, and incubate, but it's taking a huge amount of time for pages to change
99ngpj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56