Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
My gathering turns, pinkerton and the food meter have indeed been reset, but even though the announcement on the front page says that bonuses have also been restores, mine is still at zero.

(I'm also still waiting for the care package but that's okay; it's not urgent and the announcement explains why this takes a while, so I understand. I'm just confused about the bonus bar issue.)

(Edit: Nevermind, two minutes after I posted this, the bonus bar returned to full.)

But anyway, thank you to the mods, admins and coders for being on top of this whole thing (nobody could expect you to work in your sleep, seriously)!
My gathering turns, pinkerton and the food meter have indeed been reset, but even though the announcement on the front page says that bonuses have also been restores, mine is still at zero.

(I'm also still waiting for the care package but that's okay; it's not urgent and the announcement explains why this takes a while, so I understand. I'm just confused about the bonus bar issue.)

(Edit: Nevermind, two minutes after I posted this, the bonus bar returned to full.)

But anyway, thank you to the mods, admins and coders for being on top of this whole thing (nobody could expect you to work in your sleep, seriously)!
fr-banner-children-of-earth.png
My individual dragons have had their energy restored, but the clan energy bar is still diminished and my bonus isn't there. Not sure if that'll change when the care package makes its way around to me, but in the interim it's kind of perplexing.
My individual dragons have had their energy restored, but the clan energy bar is still diminished and my bonus isn't there. Not sure if that'll change when the care package makes its way around to me, but in the interim it's kind of perplexing.
Will there be a way to reset users' food point totals back to what they were before the bug? I did reflexively try to feed my dragons when I saw their energy bars were down, but closed the tab before the results loaded because loading time was so slow -- this morning I realized that my 100+ points of seafood and 500-600+ points of everything else had been entirely wiped out as a result.

That's hours of coliseum grinding (which I'd done so I didn't need to worry about trying to get food for a large lair in case of new users lagging the site, ironically) down the drain. I wish I'd thought to leave the tab open so I'd at least have gotten a screencap of amounts.
Will there be a way to reset users' food point totals back to what they were before the bug? I did reflexively try to feed my dragons when I saw their energy bars were down, but closed the tab before the results loaded because loading time was so slow -- this morning I realized that my 100+ points of seafood and 500-600+ points of everything else had been entirely wiped out as a result.

That's hours of coliseum grinding (which I'd done so I didn't need to worry about trying to get food for a large lair in case of new users lagging the site, ironically) down the drain. I wish I'd thought to leave the tab open so I'd at least have gotten a screencap of amounts.
XZljjSy.gif
Anyone know if the care packages are still being sent out? The "These will be arriving shortly" part of the message on the front page is crossed out so I'm confused if they are still sending them or not.
I get it's not as much of an issue for those who weren't up this morning and came on after the energy bars were resorted again, but I lost a lot of food as I know others did, my best friend lost all of hers I know.
So, are they still being send out? Or did they cancel them? I don't get why it's crossed out..
Anyone know if the care packages are still being sent out? The "These will be arriving shortly" part of the message on the front page is crossed out so I'm confused if they are still sending them or not.
I get it's not as much of an issue for those who weren't up this morning and came on after the energy bars were resorted again, but I lost a lot of food as I know others did, my best friend lost all of hers I know.
So, are they still being send out? Or did they cancel them? I don't get why it's crossed out..
I know my care package will arrive later (I have a pretty high id number) but bonus bar is still 0 and my collective energy bar is still stuck at just below 90.
I know my care package will arrive later (I have a pretty high id number) but bonus bar is still 0 and my collective energy bar is still stuck at just below 90.
@Sele

They added at 6:14(After where that is crossed out)"The mass mailing system is chugging along. The care packages may take a little while to arrive. Your package will be arriving sometime later today, with earlier lair IDs likely to see theirs first."

The mass mailing system is slow so it'll take a bit for the packages to be sent out, don't worry they will be coming ^_^.
@Sele

They added at 6:14(After where that is crossed out)"The mass mailing system is chugging along. The care packages may take a little while to arrive. Your package will be arriving sometime later today, with earlier lair IDs likely to see theirs first."

The mass mailing system is slow so it'll take a bit for the packages to be sent out, don't worry they will be coming ^_^.
So is the bug safely resolved now? Are we safe to feed our dragons again?
So is the bug safely resolved now? Are we safe to feed our dragons again?
Uf8EgNV.png0iLiTWl.png
Woah, this sounds bad.
Hope it won't come to me sooner or later, my dragons are fine so far~
Woah, this sounds bad.
Hope it won't come to me sooner or later, my dragons are fine so far~
Fly wherever your heart takes you (~u-u)~
That's odd, I hope it gets fixed soon!
That's odd, I hope it gets fixed soon!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png