Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Same thing going on here, also lost alot of food, over 500 meat for sure, not completely positive on numbers for the others.
Same thing going on here, also lost alot of food, over 500 meat for sure, not completely positive on numbers for the others.
Had this happen. Fed them anyways, thinking it was just a graphical glitch, figuring I'd only lose 40-60 insects, 20 meat, a handful of seafood and plants.

NOPE.

Lost 931 of 1367 insects, 392 of 656 meat, 147 of 421 seafood, 294 of 748 plants.

I seriously hope I get all that food back. x_x
Had this happen. Fed them anyways, thinking it was just a graphical glitch, figuring I'd only lose 40-60 insects, 20 meat, a handful of seafood and plants.

NOPE.

Lost 931 of 1367 insects, 392 of 656 meat, 147 of 421 seafood, 294 of 748 plants.

I seriously hope I get all that food back. x_x
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Same problem here.. not to talk of the horrible lag again.. same problems again.. loading hours... I am a really patient person.. but it really starts to get annoying...
Same problem here.. not to talk of the horrible lag again.. same problems again.. loading hours... I am a really patient person.. but it really starts to get annoying...
Im down to nothing. I WILL NOT be feeding my dragons until this is fix and my energy put back to the near 98% it was. Please fix this soon! D:
Im down to nothing. I WILL NOT be feeding my dragons until this is fix and my energy put back to the near 98% it was. Please fix this soon! D:
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
I've also lost energy on all my dragons.
I've also lost energy on all my dragons.
hu72dVR.png
Me too, and the lag is awful too.
Me too, and the lag is awful too.
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
I'm having the same issues.

Issues:
  • Pinkerton and gathering say I already used up all my turns
  • though I had fed my dragons right before roll over they are all down to 1/50
  • Lost the 3 day bonus
  • Also Lost all my food points trying to feed them.
  • Breeding ground isn't allowing me to select all the males/females available for breeding either.
  • Every page or action takes 2-3 minutes to load.
I'm having the same issues.

Issues:
  • Pinkerton and gathering say I already used up all my turns
  • though I had fed my dragons right before roll over they are all down to 1/50
  • Lost the 3 day bonus
  • Also Lost all my food points trying to feed them.
  • Breeding ground isn't allowing me to select all the males/females available for breeding either.
  • Every page or action takes 2-3 minutes to load.
Dare to dream
banner2_by_timeless_doll-d6j1fx7.png
This freaked me out slightly = understatement XD

Here's a screenshot. Not nice

Also, Pinkerton's pile says I have already grabbed an item. I haven't T-T

Pages are taking forever to load - it took me the best part of an hour to even put this up because of it (usually my internet is zippy - it has literally lagged so much it's painful)
This freaked me out slightly = understatement XD

Here's a screenshot. Not nice

Also, Pinkerton's pile says I have already grabbed an item. I haven't T-T

Pages are taking forever to load - it took me the best part of an hour to even put this up because of it (usually my internet is zippy - it has literally lagged so much it's painful)
icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
Earlier, sometime sort of close to, but not after, rollover, I lost a couple hundred total of various food points. I'm not too sure how much I had before as it wasn't yet time for me to restock so I wasn't focusing too much on the specific numbers, but I certainly noticed once it had dropped lol.

I also am experiencing the same after rollover hunger of my dragons.

EDIT: I retain 0 gathering turns from the previous day. I will not test if my familiars function properly nor games, mailing money, crossroads, or other. I have ceased using any function, aside from posting on this forum, until this is resolved. Please announce when it is.
Earlier, sometime sort of close to, but not after, rollover, I lost a couple hundred total of various food points. I'm not too sure how much I had before as it wasn't yet time for me to restock so I wasn't focusing too much on the specific numbers, but I certainly noticed once it had dropped lol.

I also am experiencing the same after rollover hunger of my dragons.

EDIT: I retain 0 gathering turns from the previous day. I will not test if my familiars function properly nor games, mailing money, crossroads, or other. I have ceased using any function, aside from posting on this forum, until this is resolved. Please announce when it is.
All this happened to me too.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/21o8sub.jpg
All this happened to me too.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/21o8sub.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56