Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Private W/ @DragonsRKewl
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@DragonsRKewl
Amber sighed. "He was always so sensitive. I'll go get him." Isaac followed amber as she ran down the stairs and then signaled Isaac to stop following her. Amber ran on, grabbing Ashe's arm. "You're so sensitive. Just let me explain. That was the truth, but the only reason I'm going to the movies with him is so he can make a move on Sam! Didn't you forget that Sam was coming too?" That was also the truth. Sam would never think Isaac would make a move on her while his ex was there. "We technically broke up after lunch today. He thought that you were a much better match for me. Ashe, would I really be dumb enough to announce that I had an old boyfriend in front of my current boyfriend, and not stretch the truth a little bit. Oh yeah, and ever since I met Isaac, he's been flirty towards me. So don't worry about it Ashe, I only love you. Now I have to go or we'll be late. I'll talk to you later." She waved at him, and walked back towards Isaac. "Ok now when's Sam getting here?" After a while she arrived, wearing her usual clothes. "Wow, now I feel like I under dressed..." After a while, we all left for the movie, it was good and Isaac did make his move, and Sam gladly accepted his flirts. But he pulled Amber aside and said he was still going to flirt with her. She sighed then nodded. She knew Isaac would do this. Once it was over, Isaac dropped her off at the apartment, and she went to the room. She had asked for another key, and she opened the door. Ashe wasn't back yet, so she pulled out a few blankets from the closet, grabbed an extra pillow, and slept on the couch. Hopefully Ashe wouldn't be gone for that that much longer, because if Nathan came while she was sleeping, she couldn't fight back.
@DragonsRKewl
Amber sighed. "He was always so sensitive. I'll go get him." Isaac followed amber as she ran down the stairs and then signaled Isaac to stop following her. Amber ran on, grabbing Ashe's arm. "You're so sensitive. Just let me explain. That was the truth, but the only reason I'm going to the movies with him is so he can make a move on Sam! Didn't you forget that Sam was coming too?" That was also the truth. Sam would never think Isaac would make a move on her while his ex was there. "We technically broke up after lunch today. He thought that you were a much better match for me. Ashe, would I really be dumb enough to announce that I had an old boyfriend in front of my current boyfriend, and not stretch the truth a little bit. Oh yeah, and ever since I met Isaac, he's been flirty towards me. So don't worry about it Ashe, I only love you. Now I have to go or we'll be late. I'll talk to you later." She waved at him, and walked back towards Isaac. "Ok now when's Sam getting here?" After a while she arrived, wearing her usual clothes. "Wow, now I feel like I under dressed..." After a while, we all left for the movie, it was good and Isaac did make his move, and Sam gladly accepted his flirts. But he pulled Amber aside and said he was still going to flirt with her. She sighed then nodded. She knew Isaac would do this. Once it was over, Isaac dropped her off at the apartment, and she went to the room. She had asked for another key, and she opened the door. Ashe wasn't back yet, so she pulled out a few blankets from the closet, grabbed an extra pillow, and slept on the couch. Hopefully Ashe wouldn't be gone for that that much longer, because if Nathan came while she was sleeping, she couldn't fight back.
@Baker2be

Ashe stopped short when Amber grabbed his arm, still frowning and looking ahead instead of at Amber. "I don't see how it's sensitive to be offended when your girlfriend starts flirting with another guy right in front of you," he replied, clearly not amused. Was he really just supposed to be ok with that? Looking at her and crossed his arms across his chest, he continued, "If I did that to you, you wouldn't be very happy either."

Watching her leave, Ashe stood there for a moment, still annoyed at how she lied to him and that Isaac still flirted with her. What had he done to deserve that? Shaking his head, he continued on his way and left the apartment for a while, taking a walk down the streets. After a while he returned to find Amber sleeping on the couch. With a deep sigh, he picked her up gently then carried her back to their bed, laying her down and pulling the blankets over her. The werewolf laid down next to her, facing away from her then closing his eyes. He was still angry, but she didn't need to sleep on the couch.
@Baker2be

Ashe stopped short when Amber grabbed his arm, still frowning and looking ahead instead of at Amber. "I don't see how it's sensitive to be offended when your girlfriend starts flirting with another guy right in front of you," he replied, clearly not amused. Was he really just supposed to be ok with that? Looking at her and crossed his arms across his chest, he continued, "If I did that to you, you wouldn't be very happy either."

Watching her leave, Ashe stood there for a moment, still annoyed at how she lied to him and that Isaac still flirted with her. What had he done to deserve that? Shaking his head, he continued on his way and left the apartment for a while, taking a walk down the streets. After a while he returned to find Amber sleeping on the couch. With a deep sigh, he picked her up gently then carried her back to their bed, laying her down and pulling the blankets over her. The werewolf laid down next to her, facing away from her then closing his eyes. He was still angry, but she didn't need to sleep on the couch.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl (Sorry for the late response, I was taking care of some little kids, while dressed up as L Lawliet from Death Note. I think I've gone insane.)
When Amber woke up, she was on the bed. How did she get there, She remembered falling asleep on the couch. She looked to her side, and saw Ashe, peacefully asleep. Maybe he moved her? It was a possibility. She got up, and walked out of the room and walked into the kitchen. Then she got a call. Her friends were being so clingy. "Hello? Yeah It's fine. No, no, don't worry about it. I'm telling you, if you don't stop apologizing then I'm hanging up. Yeah, that's what I thought. Goodbye." It was Isaac, apologizing for about the 100th time for starting a fight between Amber and Ashe. She sighed, then walked back out to the main room and sat on the couch. She was thinking about getting a job. But would Ashe worry if she wasn't there when he woke up? No, He'd be fine. She grabbed a key, then walked out the door. When she arrived on the streets, she was walking around without knowing where to go. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned around. There was a man in a suit, who asked if she would be a model. Well, that was easy. She nodded then the man offered her a business card. He said it paid well. She took the card, thanked him, then walked back home. When she got home, she put the card on the kitchen counter, then walked back to the couch and laid down, but unknowingly fell asleep again,
@DragonsRKewl (Sorry for the late response, I was taking care of some little kids, while dressed up as L Lawliet from Death Note. I think I've gone insane.)
When Amber woke up, she was on the bed. How did she get there, She remembered falling asleep on the couch. She looked to her side, and saw Ashe, peacefully asleep. Maybe he moved her? It was a possibility. She got up, and walked out of the room and walked into the kitchen. Then she got a call. Her friends were being so clingy. "Hello? Yeah It's fine. No, no, don't worry about it. I'm telling you, if you don't stop apologizing then I'm hanging up. Yeah, that's what I thought. Goodbye." It was Isaac, apologizing for about the 100th time for starting a fight between Amber and Ashe. She sighed, then walked back out to the main room and sat on the couch. She was thinking about getting a job. But would Ashe worry if she wasn't there when he woke up? No, He'd be fine. She grabbed a key, then walked out the door. When she arrived on the streets, she was walking around without knowing where to go. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned around. There was a man in a suit, who asked if she would be a model. Well, that was easy. She nodded then the man offered her a business card. He said it paid well. She took the card, thanked him, then walked back home. When she got home, she put the card on the kitchen counter, then walked back to the couch and laid down, but unknowingly fell asleep again,
@Baker2be ((It's ok. Umm, sorry, but I'm not super enthusiastic about this rp, so I might drop it. I'm really sorry!))
@Baker2be ((It's ok. Umm, sorry, but I'm not super enthusiastic about this rp, so I might drop it. I'm really sorry!))
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13