Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Private W/ @DragonsRKewl
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@DragonsRKewl (Sorry I responded so late. My phone was about to die, and I had to put it up so it could charge.)
She was laughing. "It's called chicken. It's meat. You eat it." She smiled as she saw the new clothes he was wearing. "Hey, I see that you're wearing the new clothes that I bought you! Do they fit well? I kind of just went by what size you looked like you'd be." They looked good on him, just like she had thought they would. Then she remembered that she had never changed out of her long sleeved shirt, and jeans that she had been wearing the past few days. " Actually you might have had the best idea. I'm going to go change. She walked back into their room, then opened the closet and pulled out some of her new clothes. She walked to the bathroom, holding the clothes in her hands. She shut the door then started to get changed. Once she was done changing, she looked into the bathroom mirror. It didn't look bad on her. It was a white short sleeved shirt, with shorts. She then stepped out of the bathroom, Then she stood in front of Ashe." Well? What do you think?" She had also thoroughly brushed her hair before she came out, because she wanted to impress Ashe.
@DragonsRKewl (Sorry I responded so late. My phone was about to die, and I had to put it up so it could charge.)
She was laughing. "It's called chicken. It's meat. You eat it." She smiled as she saw the new clothes he was wearing. "Hey, I see that you're wearing the new clothes that I bought you! Do they fit well? I kind of just went by what size you looked like you'd be." They looked good on him, just like she had thought they would. Then she remembered that she had never changed out of her long sleeved shirt, and jeans that she had been wearing the past few days. " Actually you might have had the best idea. I'm going to go change. She walked back into their room, then opened the closet and pulled out some of her new clothes. She walked to the bathroom, holding the clothes in her hands. She shut the door then started to get changed. Once she was done changing, she looked into the bathroom mirror. It didn't look bad on her. It was a white short sleeved shirt, with shorts. She then stepped out of the bathroom, Then she stood in front of Ashe." Well? What do you think?" She had also thoroughly brushed her hair before she came out, because she wanted to impress Ashe.
@Baker2be ((That's ok))

"It's delicious," Ashe said after finishing his mouthful of chicken. Looking down at the new clothes he was wearing, he nodded and smiled. "Yeah, they fit really well." The new outfit consisted of a casual grey, short-sleeved shirt that showed off his muscles and some long blue jeans. He watched her head back into the bathroom then returned his attention to his chicken, finishing the meal by the time Amber was back. Once she returned, he grinned at her. "You look beautiful," he said, blushing slightly.
@Baker2be ((That's ok))

"It's delicious," Ashe said after finishing his mouthful of chicken. Looking down at the new clothes he was wearing, he nodded and smiled. "Yeah, they fit really well." The new outfit consisted of a casual grey, short-sleeved shirt that showed off his muscles and some long blue jeans. He watched her head back into the bathroom then returned his attention to his chicken, finishing the meal by the time Amber was back. Once she returned, he grinned at her. "You look beautiful," he said, blushing slightly.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber smiled at him. "Thanks Ashe! Oh and have you heard the recent music yet? It's really good." She recalled the music that she had heard in the restaurant here she got the chicken. "I actually might have gotten one of the songs stuck in my head." She remembered all of the words for all of the songs that she had heard, but she could still hear the music of one of the songs in the back of her head. She went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Well, how was the bed compared to a cave?" She laughed at how she remembered him sleeping peacefully before. "I kinda missed this stuff. I was turned just a year ago, so I can clearly remember everything. My birth parents, my friends, and my siblings." She looked down. "I was taken by my vampire father, while I was with my friends, I can remember everything, I was screaming, and so were they. There were police officers everywhere. Then I felt a stinging pain in my neck. My blood felt like it was on fire, then the next thing I could remember, I woke up in the vampire village." She felt a single tear go down her cheek. "I miss them so much, but if I approached any of them, they'd run away screaming 'monster'." The memories were painful, but she could never forget them. "I saw my friend Sara on the streets today. I had to walk away. It was the hardest thing ever. She was the one that noticed I was being taken. She screamed the loudest.." The tears were coming faster now. "I miss them so much.. I wonder if they miss me... Or if they forgot all about me." She was shaking faster now, She had an easy life while she was human, A nice life. Then it all got taken away from her. Why her? Why not someone else? "At least I know that if you were there, You'd miss me.."
@DragonsRKewl
Amber smiled at him. "Thanks Ashe! Oh and have you heard the recent music yet? It's really good." She recalled the music that she had heard in the restaurant here she got the chicken. "I actually might have gotten one of the songs stuck in my head." She remembered all of the words for all of the songs that she had heard, but she could still hear the music of one of the songs in the back of her head. She went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Well, how was the bed compared to a cave?" She laughed at how she remembered him sleeping peacefully before. "I kinda missed this stuff. I was turned just a year ago, so I can clearly remember everything. My birth parents, my friends, and my siblings." She looked down. "I was taken by my vampire father, while I was with my friends, I can remember everything, I was screaming, and so were they. There were police officers everywhere. Then I felt a stinging pain in my neck. My blood felt like it was on fire, then the next thing I could remember, I woke up in the vampire village." She felt a single tear go down her cheek. "I miss them so much, but if I approached any of them, they'd run away screaming 'monster'." The memories were painful, but she could never forget them. "I saw my friend Sara on the streets today. I had to walk away. It was the hardest thing ever. She was the one that noticed I was being taken. She screamed the loudest.." The tears were coming faster now. "I miss them so much.. I wonder if they miss me... Or if they forgot all about me." She was shaking faster now, She had an easy life while she was human, A nice life. Then it all got taken away from her. Why her? Why not someone else? "At least I know that if you were there, You'd miss me.."
@Baker2be

Ashe shook his head. "No, I haven't," he said before smiling when she asked about the bed. "It was the most comfortable I've been in my entire life. I slept like a log. I hope you slept well too." His expression turned a bit sad when she told him what happened to her. After listening quietly, he gave her a hug and held her close, saying in a sympathetic tone, "I'm so sorry, Amber. Those people aren't really your friends if they won't even give you a chance to talk to them anymore. I would never do that to you."
@Baker2be

Ashe shook his head. "No, I haven't," he said before smiling when she asked about the bed. "It was the most comfortable I've been in my entire life. I slept like a log. I hope you slept well too." His expression turned a bit sad when she told him what happened to her. After listening quietly, he gave her a hug and held her close, saying in a sympathetic tone, "I'm so sorry, Amber. Those people aren't really your friends if they won't even give you a chance to talk to them anymore. I would never do that to you."
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl (You might have misunderstood my last post. Sara screamed the loudest when Amber was being taken. She didn't recognize her on the streets.)
Amber shook her head. "I never tried. They probably wouldn't recognise me. My appearance changed a lot when I was changed. Believe me or not, but I used to be blonde, and I used to have green eyes. But I prefer how I look now. They wouldn't even recognise me. But they would recognise my voice. Maybe I should try talking to them... If I do, would you come with me? For moral support? Well I guess I'll go anyways. I guess I'll start with Sara." She got off of the couch, and wiped her eyes. She did back up, then walked to the door. She grabbed the knob, while shaking, and she looked at Ashe. Well it was now or never. She stepped through the door, then waited for Ashe to follow.
@DragonsRKewl (You might have misunderstood my last post. Sara screamed the loudest when Amber was being taken. She didn't recognize her on the streets.)
Amber shook her head. "I never tried. They probably wouldn't recognise me. My appearance changed a lot when I was changed. Believe me or not, but I used to be blonde, and I used to have green eyes. But I prefer how I look now. They wouldn't even recognise me. But they would recognise my voice. Maybe I should try talking to them... If I do, would you come with me? For moral support? Well I guess I'll go anyways. I guess I'll start with Sara." She got off of the couch, and wiped her eyes. She did back up, then walked to the door. She grabbed the knob, while shaking, and she looked at Ashe. Well it was now or never. She stepped through the door, then waited for Ashe to follow.
@Baker2be ((No, I understood it. Amber said her friends would run away if she tried talking to them.))

Ashe nodded. "Of course I will. In fact, I had the same idea," he said, standing up and following her to the door and picking up the room key on the way. After closing the door behind them, he walked out with Amber and went down the hall until they reached the stairs. He was still skeptical about them, but he walked downstairs and out the apartment doors. Once outside, he stopped and looked at Amber. "Where should we go to find her?"
@Baker2be ((No, I understood it. Amber said her friends would run away if she tried talking to them.))

Ashe nodded. "Of course I will. In fact, I had the same idea," he said, standing up and following her to the door and picking up the room key on the way. After closing the door behind them, he walked out with Amber and went down the hall until they reached the stairs. He was still skeptical about them, but he walked downstairs and out the apartment doors. Once outside, he stopped and looked at Amber. "Where should we go to find her?"
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl (Sorry for long post.)
Amber thought for a second then said, "If I know Sara at all, she's at the mall." She quickly squeezed through the crowded streets while at the same time running. When she reached the entrance, she opened the doors. She ran to Sara's favorite store, then walked inside the doors. Then she started the search. After a while she found her. She was right behind her. "S-sara?" Sara turned around quickly then stared right at me. "Who are you, and how do you know my name!" She flinched at her words, but She felt tears come. They started going down her face quickly, and she saw Sara looking rather confused. "Sara, It's me. Don't you recognize me?" She shook her head, and the tears came faster now. "It's me, Amber... Your best friend?" She started slowly backing up, like she was about to run. "Wait, Sara! I'm not lying! Don't you believe me...." Amber was still crying as she held out her hand to Sara. Sara was never the most trustful friend Amber had, but luckily, Sara recognized he voice. "A-amber? Is that really you?" Amber nodded. Sara started crying that hugged Amber. "I missed you so much. I thought you were dead." After she pulled away, Sara had stopped crying. "Ok, I'm calling the rest of the girls, and we're all eating dinner together, Ok?" Amber nodded but then asked "Hey Sara, can I introduce you to someone?" She nodded, and looked curious. She ran out of the shop and grabbed Ashe by the hand. She Pulled him inside until he was right next to Sara. (Oh yeah, I didn't explain Sara. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes.) "Sara, this is my boyfriend, Ashe!" She smiled at him. "Oh well, Derrick's going to be upset, but does Ashe want to join us for dinner?" Amber sighed as she talked about Derrick. He was like a big brother to her, but she knew he had a crush on her before she went missing. "Well, do you Ashe?"
@DragonsRKewl (Sorry for long post.)
Amber thought for a second then said, "If I know Sara at all, she's at the mall." She quickly squeezed through the crowded streets while at the same time running. When she reached the entrance, she opened the doors. She ran to Sara's favorite store, then walked inside the doors. Then she started the search. After a while she found her. She was right behind her. "S-sara?" Sara turned around quickly then stared right at me. "Who are you, and how do you know my name!" She flinched at her words, but She felt tears come. They started going down her face quickly, and she saw Sara looking rather confused. "Sara, It's me. Don't you recognize me?" She shook her head, and the tears came faster now. "It's me, Amber... Your best friend?" She started slowly backing up, like she was about to run. "Wait, Sara! I'm not lying! Don't you believe me...." Amber was still crying as she held out her hand to Sara. Sara was never the most trustful friend Amber had, but luckily, Sara recognized he voice. "A-amber? Is that really you?" Amber nodded. Sara started crying that hugged Amber. "I missed you so much. I thought you were dead." After she pulled away, Sara had stopped crying. "Ok, I'm calling the rest of the girls, and we're all eating dinner together, Ok?" Amber nodded but then asked "Hey Sara, can I introduce you to someone?" She nodded, and looked curious. She ran out of the shop and grabbed Ashe by the hand. She Pulled him inside until he was right next to Sara. (Oh yeah, I didn't explain Sara. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes.) "Sara, this is my boyfriend, Ashe!" She smiled at him. "Oh well, Derrick's going to be upset, but does Ashe want to join us for dinner?" Amber sighed as she talked about Derrick. He was like a big brother to her, but she knew he had a crush on her before she went missing. "Well, do you Ashe?"
@Baker2be

"Mall?" Ashe asked, tilting his head to the side a bit and raising a brow at her, quickening his pace to keep up with her. She was in such a hurry that it was difficult for the werewolf to keep up, especially with so many other people around. Once they were in the "mall," he stood back a little ways and watched Amber talking to Sara, letting her do what she needed to do but being prepared to help if he needed to. Thankfully everything seemed to go well after a while, causing him to smile.

Soon Amber pulled him further into the store so he could meet Sara. "Hey," he said, giving Sara a friendly smile and a wave. "Sure, why not?" he responded to their questions, although there was something suspicious about the way they talked about the Derrick guy. Why would he be upset? Oh well, Ashe would just have to find out. How bad could it be?
@Baker2be

"Mall?" Ashe asked, tilting his head to the side a bit and raising a brow at her, quickening his pace to keep up with her. She was in such a hurry that it was difficult for the werewolf to keep up, especially with so many other people around. Once they were in the "mall," he stood back a little ways and watched Amber talking to Sara, letting her do what she needed to do but being prepared to help if he needed to. Thankfully everything seemed to go well after a while, causing him to smile.

Soon Amber pulled him further into the store so he could meet Sara. "Hey," he said, giving Sara a friendly smile and a wave. "Sure, why not?" he responded to their questions, although there was something suspicious about the way they talked about the Derrick guy. Why would he be upset? Oh well, Ashe would just have to find out. How bad could it be?
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl (So sorry, I had some friends over and I completely forgot. I'll start up a normal checking schedule right now.)
Amber smiled as Sara took out her smartphone, and dialed about 12 of her friends. After that, she called a fancy restaurant, and made a reservation for 15. She then grabbed Amber and Ashe by our arms, and pulled them towards where the restaurant was. I'm sure Ashe was tired of having his arms pulled, but she was smiling. When they arrived, there as my old team, My best friends were all there. "Hello." I waved awkwardly. They probably had no idea who I was because my appearance changed. They all looked confused, then Sara walked over to them and explained everything. Their eyes went big for a moment, and they looked at Amber in shock, but then one of the boys walked over to me and gave me a hug, "We missed you jewel." Ashe probably didn't understand why Matt was calling her jewel, and why he was hugging me. He was one of those boys that would do the kiss on both of your cheeks, and would give you a hug at random times. She hugged him back, but then noticed Ashe and pulled away. "I've missed you Matt." He then did the kissing thing and she kind of blushed. Then she decided to break the awkward silence by saying "Matt, umm, this is my boyfriend Ashe..." She then walked over to Ashe and started holding his hand. "Well, Ashe these nerds are my friends," I said that to be funny, because they were all really attractive. "Well, are we going to eat? I thought that we came here to see me again, and eat."
@DragonsRKewl (So sorry, I had some friends over and I completely forgot. I'll start up a normal checking schedule right now.)
Amber smiled as Sara took out her smartphone, and dialed about 12 of her friends. After that, she called a fancy restaurant, and made a reservation for 15. She then grabbed Amber and Ashe by our arms, and pulled them towards where the restaurant was. I'm sure Ashe was tired of having his arms pulled, but she was smiling. When they arrived, there as my old team, My best friends were all there. "Hello." I waved awkwardly. They probably had no idea who I was because my appearance changed. They all looked confused, then Sara walked over to them and explained everything. Their eyes went big for a moment, and they looked at Amber in shock, but then one of the boys walked over to me and gave me a hug, "We missed you jewel." Ashe probably didn't understand why Matt was calling her jewel, and why he was hugging me. He was one of those boys that would do the kiss on both of your cheeks, and would give you a hug at random times. She hugged him back, but then noticed Ashe and pulled away. "I've missed you Matt." He then did the kissing thing and she kind of blushed. Then she decided to break the awkward silence by saying "Matt, umm, this is my boyfriend Ashe..." She then walked over to Ashe and started holding his hand. "Well, Ashe these nerds are my friends," I said that to be funny, because they were all really attractive. "Well, are we going to eat? I thought that we came here to see me again, and eat."
@Baker2be ((It's fine))

Ashe laughed lightly as he was pulled towards the restaurant, looking at the building curiously. Of course he didn't actually know what the place was for, he assumed it was a place where people ate food. He also remembered that he should pretend he knew what he was doing, even though he barely knew anything about human life. He watched quietly as Sara explained the situation to the other friends, smiling when they seemed to understand.

The werewolf shifted a bit awkwardly when Matt kissed Amber's cheeks, but he didn't say anything. Maybe it was just some weird human thing? Smiling when he was introduced, he took Amber's hand and nodded at everyone. "Hey, it's nice to meet you all," he said in a friendly voice. He wanted to make a good impression on them. Nodding at Amber, he replied, "Yes, I'm ready if everyone else is."
@Baker2be ((It's fine))

Ashe laughed lightly as he was pulled towards the restaurant, looking at the building curiously. Of course he didn't actually know what the place was for, he assumed it was a place where people ate food. He also remembered that he should pretend he knew what he was doing, even though he barely knew anything about human life. He watched quietly as Sara explained the situation to the other friends, smiling when they seemed to understand.

The werewolf shifted a bit awkwardly when Matt kissed Amber's cheeks, but he didn't say anything. Maybe it was just some weird human thing? Smiling when he was introduced, he took Amber's hand and nodded at everyone. "Hey, it's nice to meet you all," he said in a friendly voice. He wanted to make a good impression on them. Nodding at Amber, he replied, "Yes, I'm ready if everyone else is."
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13